[THEME] Updated for 720P MattedBlues for CM 6 wolfbreak rom V05 with battery % mod

Search This thread

supralv1

Feb 27, 2011
Florence
hey thanks for removing the Facebook and twitter. and the still the theme is amazing. you should try. making the SPB-SHELL launcher. IMO for x10. i got for x8 but it works you just need to reboot the x10 and it would work. i don't remember where i found it but it was on xda developer. i think you tube got a video using wolf rom

kevjef420

Oct 11, 2010
GTA
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=768848

^^ That's the original theme. Personally, I think the original status bar and battery icon looks sleeker. I'm on Wolfbreak's CM 6.1.3 v4.4 and I'm considering flashing the CM 6.1/6.2 version of that theme. Gotta make a backup before I do...

good call. I do like the icon in that one very much. Let me know how the install goes. One thing you could try doing if it does not work on the first try is taking the theme that I got and copy and the replace the framework-res.apk in the zip with this one.

good luck and let me know how it goes. I want to open this thread to other CM6 themes that work on wolfs rom.

javagreen

Aug 10, 2010
Dombivli
good call. I do like the icon in that one very much. Let me know how the install goes. One thing you could try doing if it does not work on the first try is taking the theme that I got and copy and the replace the framework-res.apk in the zip with this one.

good luck and let me know how it goes. I want to open this thread to other CM6 themes that work on wolfs rom.

It installed just fine, and I faced no problems whatsoever, but the battery icons do not show up as on the screenshot. I opened up the framework-res.apk and looked around, I did find the same battery icons as in your framework-res.apk.

The newer battery style is probably for the CM7 nightlies, but they can be moved to the CM 6.1/2 version too, if I only knew how to :(

Sempiternal's X-HC theme for 2.2+ has that kind of a battery icon, so I know it can be done. What do you think? Can you help me with that?

Cheers for letting us know about this theme in the first place :)

kevjef420

Oct 11, 2010
GTA
It installed just fine, and I faced no problems whatsoever, but the battery icons do not show up as on the screenshot. I opened up the framework-res.apk and looked around, I did find the same battery icons as in your framework-res.apk.

The newer battery style is probably for the CM7 nightlies, but they can be moved to the CM 6.1/2 version too, if I only knew how to :(

Sempiternal's X-HC theme for 2.2+ has that kind of a battery icon, so I know it can be done. What do you think? Can you help me with that?

Cheers for letting us know about this theme in the first place :)

Was there anything different about the theme at all? Were the 3g and wifi icons the same as mine?

And yes it can be done. You need 7zip i believe it is called to repack the framework-res.apk file after editing it. I wish it was as easy as just renaming a win zip file. I tried once but i think i was doing something wrong. It is my understanding that it is easy. I think someone made a computer application for unpacking and repacking apk files on the forum somewhere. Just need to find that.

javagreen

Aug 10, 2010
Dombivli
Was there anything different about the theme at all? Were the 3g and wifi icons the same as mine?

And yes it can be done. You need 7zip i believe it is called to repack the framework-res.apk file after editing it. I wish it was as easy as just renaming a win zip file. I tried once but i think i was doing something wrong. It is my understanding that it is easy. I think someone made a computer application for unpacking and repacking apk files on the forum somewhere. Just need to find that.

Yeah, even the icons were the same. The screenshot in that thread must be of the CM7 version.

anguslaw

Jan 14, 2007
@kevjef420 ,
In some countries like Hong Kong, megaupload is not available, could you kindly upload the theme to other storage such as mediafire?
thanks.

amtzone

Jan 11, 2011
Earth Fill With Android
hey thanks for removing the Facebook and twitter. and the still the theme is amazing. you should try. making the SPB-SHELL launcher. IMO for x10. i got for x8 but it works you just need to reboot the x10 and it would work. i don't remember where i found it but it was on xda developer. i think you tube got a video using wolf rom

hey mate....can u pull the apk file of the SPB-shell launcher?i got the file also but it says unsupported phone.....

fiscidtox

Dec 2, 2010
hey mate....can u pull the apk file of the SPB-shell launcher?i got the file also but it says unsupported phone.....

it does for everyone, press ok and it works. If not on the first try, set it as your default home launcher, then reboot and it will now work (even though it says it is unsupported, it still does load)

amtzone

Jan 11, 2011
Earth Fill With Android
it does for everyone, press ok and it works. If not on the first try, set it as your default home launcher, then reboot and it will now work (even though it says it is unsupported, it still does load)

Cannot also mate.. can u pm me maybe the link or apk or something that might help... thanks... really appreciate... :)

Sent from my X10i using XDA App

supralv1

Feb 27, 2011
Florence
other words first time the app will tell you activate the theme and then it will said not supported. then you just reboot and try again but this time when you try it the same thing will come out but the theme stays it will still said not supported but its fine because is for a x8 but it works amazing, just make sure don't use app killer or the phone to stop apps because it will tell you to activate again, but if you accidentally do it just reboot and do it again and the them will stay

supralv1

Feb 27, 2011
Florence

other words first time the app will tell you activate the theme and then it will said not supported. then you just reboot and try again but this time when you try it the same thing will come out but the theme stays it will still said not supported but its fine because is for a x8 but it works amazing, just make sure don't use app killer or the phone to stop apps because it will tell you to activate again, but if you accidentally do it just reboot and do it again and the them will stay

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    *** I have updated this to work with the new 720p camcorder that has been added to wolfs rom in the latest update. The earlier version of this theme would install a themed camera. This camera does not have option for 720p in custom menu, so i have removed the custom camera apk that way the original camera will not be changed. ***

DO NOT INSTALL THE ORIGINAL VERSION OF THIS WITH THE NEWEST VERSION OF WOLFS ROM BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT HAVE HD CAMERA IF YOU DO. THIS NEW VERSION WILL FIX THAT.

Please note I am not the creator of this theme. I only edited it a bit to make it more compatible with the x10. Jabbawalkee is the original creator. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=768848 If anything is Warez please let my know and I will remove it ASAP.

I thought I would share the theme that I have been using with everyone.

This theme was not originally made for this rom but it just happens to work with our beloved X10 and wolfbreaks rom. I have been using it for 2 weeks and it works with all versions of wolfs ROM so far. This theme may work on other 2.2 Roms with CM6 on it. If anyone tries it and find it works then please PM me and I will add it to this post.

I am sharing it with a new dialer and without if you like the arc dialer that comes on the new version of this rom. Personally i like the theme one.

Please note this theme will stop the white HW LEDs from working on your handset. Not a big deal for me but some people will be upset.

I hope this helps out some people as I have enjoyed it myself.

Install with xRecovery as custom zip

snap20110323_194554.jpg
    snap20110319_165918.jpg
    snap20110319_165407.jpg
    snap20110319_165418.jpg
    snap20110320_123733.jpg
    snap20110320_124442.jpg

I changed my home screen and now am using the included status bar, the other pictures are using the stock status bar from the ROM, this can be changed in CM settings

here is the links.....

http://www.mediafire.com/?34dxy031rrf6xj1 themed 2.2 dialer
    http://www.mediafire.com/?7dh5jfn72pku34z new arc dialer

Big thanks to jabbawalkee for creating this theme.
    Thanks to amtzone for discovering that is works on wolfs ROM.
    Thanks to wolfbreak for creating the best ROM ever for the X10

enjoy
    Hello!

Which are the widgets that you have on the home? It looks really good!

And which launcher?

I am using Launcher Pro Plus, Minimal Text and beautiful widgets. All icons on side and clock a done with minimal text. Beautiful widgets is for the weather.
    does it work with CM 6.1.3 v4.3 [2.2]?!

do i install it trough xrecovery?!

thanks!

yes and yes... enjoy
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone