[THEME] Updated for 720P MattedBlues for CM 6 wolfbreak rom V05 with battery % mod

Search This thread

Lockon Stratos

Jan 30, 2011
Guys my apologies for the this very noob question but I can't seem to figure this one out. Where can I change the effects when switching screens? I would rather have the fade effect when changing screens instead of the screen flipping. Thanks again.

kevjef420

Oct 11, 2010
GTA
Guys my apologies for the this very noob question but I can't seem to figure this one out. Where can I change the effects when switching screens? I would rather have the fade effect when changing screens instead of the screen flipping. Thanks again.

depends what launcher you are using. It is normally called transition effects.

Cool theme! :)
Quick question, what are the widgets/apps in the 1st screenshot? (http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll108/kndj420/X10/snap20110319_165918.jpg)

Beautifull Widgets for weather, minimalistic text for clock and app on right side and switch pro.

Lockon Stratos

Jan 30, 2011
depends what launcher you are using. It is normally called transition effects.

Thanks Kevjef420...I'm using both the stock launcher on wolf's rom and launcher pro. I've looked at Display options and CM setting but can't find it....unless it's called something else.

Sent from my X10i using XDA App

kevjef420

Oct 11, 2010
GTA
The option should be in the launcher pro preferences. I don't think you can change transition effects in arc launcher.

Sent from my X10i using XDA App

ajael44

Jun 12, 2008
Changé
I think the visual effect when a pop-up is comming or when the status bar is hiding...

Sorry for my bad english...

Enjoy!
;)

Sent from my X10i with Xda App
CM 6.1.3 v4.5.7

kevjef420

Oct 11, 2010
GTA
these effects are still there after applying theme. The only thing that you lose is the hardware led lights in the bottom buttons. I am waiting for wolf to fix this for me, before i release an update of this theme. Do a xrecovery backup before installing it and if you are not happy then you can just restore your backup and everything will be back the way it was.

Lockon Stratos

Jan 30, 2011
these effects are still there after applying theme. The only thing that you lose is the hardware led lights in the bottom buttons. I am waiting for wolf to fix this for me, before i release an update of this theme. Do a xrecovery backup before installing it and if you are not happy then you can just restore your backup and everything will be back the way it was.

I hope he gets it sorted out on the new version of his ROM. I remember he mentioned that fixing auto brightness kills the HW leds and vice versa. Check out post# 3670 on his ROM thread.

The Realone

Feb 11, 2011
Raleigh
For some reason I'm not able to get this theme working (or perhaps any theme). Just did a fresh install of Wolfbreak's 4.5.7 and install this theme via xRecovery. After a reboot the interface hasn't been changed and it's not listed under the Cyanogen's themes.

On the other hand, it doesn't matter which of the themes I select from that list (CM or stock), the theme doesn't change at all so I guess that's the cause.

kevjef420

Oct 11, 2010
GTA
For some reason I'm not able to get this theme working (or perhaps any theme). Just did a fresh install of Wolfbreak's 4.5.7 and install this theme via xRecovery. After a reboot the interface hasn't been changed and it's not listed under the Cyanogen's themes.

On the other hand, it doesn't matter which of the themes I select from that list (CM or stock), the theme doesn't change at all so I guess that's the cause.

you should boot into the new rom at least once before installing a theme with xRecovery and selecting the theme in cm setting only selects an xml file that will set the color of your clock and data in status bar. it does not change the theme entirely. and with this theme i have not included the xml file that will do this so you have to set the colors of your clock manually in cm settings.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    *** I have updated this to work with the new 720p camcorder that has been added to wolfs rom in the latest update. The earlier version of this theme would install a themed camera. This camera does not have option for 720p in custom menu, so i have removed the custom camera apk that way the original camera will not be changed. ***

DO NOT INSTALL THE ORIGINAL VERSION OF THIS WITH THE NEWEST VERSION OF WOLFS ROM BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT HAVE HD CAMERA IF YOU DO. THIS NEW VERSION WILL FIX THAT.

Please note I am not the creator of this theme. I only edited it a bit to make it more compatible with the x10. Jabbawalkee is the original creator. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=768848 If anything is Warez please let my know and I will remove it ASAP.

I thought I would share the theme that I have been using with everyone.

This theme was not originally made for this rom but it just happens to work with our beloved X10 and wolfbreaks rom. I have been using it for 2 weeks and it works with all versions of wolfs ROM so far. This theme may work on other 2.2 Roms with CM6 on it. If anyone tries it and find it works then please PM me and I will add it to this post.

I am sharing it with a new dialer and without if you like the arc dialer that comes on the new version of this rom. Personally i like the theme one.

Please note this theme will stop the white HW LEDs from working on your handset. Not a big deal for me but some people will be upset.

I hope this helps out some people as I have enjoyed it myself.

Install with xRecovery as custom zip

snap20110323_194554.jpg
    snap20110319_165918.jpg
    snap20110319_165407.jpg
    snap20110319_165418.jpg
    snap20110320_123733.jpg
    snap20110320_124442.jpg

I changed my home screen and now am using the included status bar, the other pictures are using the stock status bar from the ROM, this can be changed in CM settings

here is the links.....

http://www.mediafire.com/?34dxy031rrf6xj1 themed 2.2 dialer
    http://www.mediafire.com/?7dh5jfn72pku34z new arc dialer

Big thanks to jabbawalkee for creating this theme.
    Thanks to amtzone for discovering that is works on wolfs ROM.
    Thanks to wolfbreak for creating the best ROM ever for the X10

enjoy
    Hello!

Which are the widgets that you have on the home? It looks really good!

And which launcher?

I am using Launcher Pro Plus, Minimal Text and beautiful widgets. All icons on side and clock a done with minimal text. Beautiful widgets is for the weather.
    does it work with CM 6.1.3 v4.3 [2.2]?!

do i install it trough xrecovery?!

thanks!

yes and yes... enjoy
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone