cerj

Recognized Themer
Nov 1, 2012
NOLA
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Google Pixel 8 Pro
My dream finally came true.... Now that I don't have the device [emoji53]

Great job bro keep it up[emoji106]
That's on me Gbro. I took so long to put this together, and it was very silly.. I was using an older apktool, and it kept throwing errors..I eventually shelved the project, then foreverloco let me use his inverts, and I finally realized I was using an old apktoll.. Tried out on the latest and here we are... Big Shout out and thank you to foreverloco..
I know your happy with your device, and this may make you happier.. I may be going bells deep in the theme engine, and porting my stuff..

VeNuMuS

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 19, 2009
Los Angeles
That's on me Gbro. I took so long to put this together, and it was very silly.. I was using an older apktool, and it kept throwing errors..I eventually shelved the project, then foreverloco let me use his inverts, and I finally realized I was using an old apktoll.. Tried out on the latest and here we are... Big Shout out and thank you to foreverloco..
I know your happy with your device, and this may make you happier.. I may be going bells deep in the theme engine, and porting my stuff..
Well if the note 4 doesn't suck, which all leaks are pointing that it will , I'll see over there.

Reactions: cerj

cerj

Recognized Themer
Nov 1, 2012
NOLA
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Google Pixel 8 Pro
If the Note4 isn't much of an upgrade from the Note 3, I'll stay right here.. I'm still happy with the Note 3.. But I'm hoping the Note 4 will be the Beast we all hope it will be.. Thanks for stopping in the thread, it's always good to hear from you..

Reactions: Bataga

Bataga

Jan 2, 2012
Georgia
You should also get the Galaxy Tab S 10.5 ;) ;)
The stock colors and icons are hard to look at and need your touch :D

Bataga

Jan 2, 2012
Georgia
I plan on getting the 8.4 S.. but it's not a stretch to go with the ten.. Either way I think the theme would work across the diff versions.. I should have got it months ago, but I've been very busy... I'll let you know when I get one...

Is you were a woman I'd. ...... They're trying to get some development going but it's a tablet so it's normal i think but stock is is still fine with me anyway. You'll love it!

cerj

Recognized Themer
Nov 1, 2012
NOLA
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Google Pixel 8 Pro
I modded my themed PlayStorev4.8.22 to not update automatically...To get this my modded PlayStore v4.8.22 to work,, Put my modded, palystore on your sd..Go to your app manager in settings, find the stock PlayStore, wipe cache and data, then tap uninstall that will uninstall the stock playstore.. Then flash my modded v4.8.22.. ( I have Do Not Auto Update over wifi checked in the PlayStore settings )... This is possible because Senior Memeber Tjoklat posted the edits needed to stop Gplay from updating.. If you get a chance stop in and thank him HERE.. http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=1580827 Google forcing the stock themed on us is over for now.. Enjoy..https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23622183712460500

5y5yreju.jpg
saqaduha.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to Illuminati Themes

This is Blu De Lucia

I made this theme around one image, an image I made for my Blu X S5 MMS.. This one image inspired me to make toggles, then a dialer, then the keyboard, and before I knew it, I had a new theme..

This is based on Tweaked 3.0 for the Note 3, by Devon Witherell.. It may or may not work on other Roms, so make a backup before you flash.

Very Special Thanks to carotix, it was your incredible theming that first caught my eye.. I will always be indebted to you my fren.. Freeza, for your amazing Dev skillz, your Fre3 and Stockish Roms, your Kernels and Bootloaders.. Josh Beach, Jelly Bomb, Kit Kat Killer, what can I say brobro, your Roms, your Mods and Themes are just incredible.. Sac23, I cant say enuff about your Roms and Mods.Your a great Dev and I have been apart of your Sprint roms since the first one on the S4.. TheAxman, making great Roms for multiple devices and carriers, and letting me use you modded OGBattery SystemUI..OsamaGhareeb for the OGBattery Mod..deuce_biggins, your Biggins Rom and Mods are the best that Verizon has to offer...Devon Witherell, aka Devbro creator of Tweaked rom, and one of if not the very best at what he does, in the Tmob or any forum..foreverloco another of our TMob breathren, thank you for your awesomness, looking thru some of your work has taught me a bunch...GHarrington, Inventor of the 3Minit framework, 3Minit settings, 3MinitBatteryMod, and quicksettings...reverepats, your trans accuweather, and holo Blue are top notch, and your killin it in the S5 forum..you really helped me bigtime.. 1brainsurgeon for helping me and being one of the very best Themers at XDA...TeamBlackOut for the amazing Clear and Black apps, Train88, dafoxs, and djdarknight96 are carrying the torch for TBO and doing a great job.. Thank you for your dedication and for a few images..Kryten2k35 for your beautiful Inverted apps, your icons and Ultima Roms. Thank you for sharing you delete scripts and letting me learn from your xmls.. Gunthermic, your special brand and styling of themed apps, make you one of the premier themers at XDA.. Thank you for sharing your delete scripts, and I learned a lot looking thru your xmls..These guys are the best at what they do, and inspire me to do my best..It is a pleasure to be here at XDA with you, Thank you..

Thank you, KrAyZiEOne for the flashlight addon..I appreciate you sharing with us.. Bigmase, Texus915, VeNaMuS, Mark Bencze, Von Kluckman, the Infamous ragebro, aka bizzcoon, micmars, marvinh, Bigmar, bataga, primo523, carwashman, rlmiller, Shadow_God and anyone who has helped me along the way.. TMob Testers, Bataga, Lutskguy, bjevers, sshafranko, and D.B. aka Tex Texus915 Thank you​

Big Thank you for sshafranko, gotojanoo donating.. Thank you

Screens

quzeseve.jpg
    ga3urady.jpg
    ezu9azyd.jpg
    3edy5ygy.jpg
    pame2apa.jpg
    sytabata.jpg
    a7useme2.jpg

Whats Inside

As you well know, you and only you are responsible for your device.. XDA nor myself are liable for any and all that may happen after flashing these are any Themes, Mods and Zips.. Unless it turns out great, then it was all me..lol.. Enjoy

This is a simple flash...

Make a backup...

Put my Theme and or Mods on your sd
    Boot into custom recovery
    Flash the Theme zip
    When its finished, you can wipe if you want
    then reboot back into the Rom...
    ***Let it settle for a few minutes***

If you are Flashing a Mod,
    Flash it after the Theme..

There will be a vrthemeundo folder on you internal sd
    inside this folder there will be a zip of the apks as they were before you flashed my theme..
    Flash that zip in recovery to undo the vrt themed apps.
    Rename that zip and move it out of the vrthemeundo folder,
    or it will be overwritten with the next flash..
    I will make a back to stock zip, with the stock apks from fre3 as well..

DOWNLOADS

NF1 for Tweaked 3.0, Blu DeLucia http://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=17512

This may need to be flashed with TWRP 2.7.2

Blu DeLucia for Tweaked 3.95 can only be flashed over the full Tweaked 3.95 Rom... If you flashed the mini rom update to 3.95, you will Bootloop... So please wipe evrything 3 times and flash the full Tweaked 3.95 rom, reboot into the rom, let it settle, then reboot into recovery and flash my theme.. Thank You

NF9 for Tweaked 3.95, Blu DeLucia v1.1.3.95 for Tweaked 3.95 https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95784891001606517

NF9 for Tweaked 3.95 BluDeLucia.v1.3.3.95r5 forTweaked.3.95.S5MMS.zip https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95784891001615553

Make sure you are running the S5 MMS for this theme.. I will upload the theme with the Note 3 MMS after I edit the apk

MODS

Here is a 90 something %, 53% and solid black bg mods... These are for my 1.3.3.95r5 theme only

Blak.X-II_53%trans.Tweaked3.95r5.NF9.KK4.4.2.zip https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95832962473397375

Blak.X-II_SolidBlak.Tweaked3.95r5.NF9.KK4.4.2.zip https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95832962473397376

Blak.X-II_TransBG.Tweaked3.95r5.NF9.KK4.4.2.zip https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95832962473397378

These are my Krome X Google and other Misc apps... They look great with Illuminati and my Krome X themes...http://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=14337

Latest Blu D n Krome X apps

Thank you guys for the support and helping me get this together.. I'll have another update soon, Then Blak X and a new Blak Theme.. Big shout out and Thank you to foreverloco..