[THEME] {UPDATED} xxbabiboi228xx ( Carbon Fiber Theme OTA Update 3.29 ) 9-28-2010

Search This thread

whatsleft4her

May 14, 2008
Hey this theme is awesome, is there an exspresso version? Also you should look at caulks rom and look at his theme and try to add some of those things to this theme like the clear curtian

evo running evio 2 1.3.1

xxbabiboi228xx

Nov 11, 2008
Biloxi Mississippi
Hey this theme is awesome, is there an exspresso version? Also you should look at caulks rom and look at his theme and try to add some of those things to this theme like the clear curtian

evo running evio 2 1.3.1

I guess you didn't scroll down after the screenshots and see espresso theme and I've had the notification curtain clear b4 got old to me, its cool don't get me wrong but I like the one im using now.

whatsleft4her

May 14, 2008
My bad haha tapatalk doesnt show it but can anyone put up a mirror of the expresso version of this theme 4shared on gets 4kb the says its finish but its not!

evo running evio 2 1.3.1

xxbabiboi228xx

Nov 11, 2008
Biloxi Mississippi
Posting on this thread to keep it alive alot of downloading and viewing of this theme but know one is talking in the thread. So I'm posting this to Bring it back to the first thread page.

Last edited:

evo11

Sep 5, 2010
Excellent theme ! I altered the battery ( circle battery with percentage for discharging and the spinx battery for charging ) , the close bar in the notifications drop down, and made the wallpaper jet black. Best theme I've seen so far. My next project will be to remove the background from the clock and that will be it.

SITH16

Feb 19, 2010
Gainesville, Florida
Is anyone else having trouble downloading in the market? I installed this yesterday and hadn't gotten anything from the market since I installed it and now im trying to download and it won't. I tried several apps too.

SITH16

Feb 19, 2010
Gainesville, Florida
I have tried everything, I even tried to restore my titanium back up of it and that didn't work. I cleared data, force stopped the app and still no luck. I'm thinking of restoring my nand back up and seeing if it works, and if it does reapplying my theme and seeing if it works....that way I know if it is my theme or some other problem.

xxbabiboi228xx

Nov 11, 2008
Biloxi Mississippi
I have tried everything, I even tried to restore my titanium back up of it and that didn't work. I cleared data, force stopped the app and still no luck. I'm thinking of restoring my nand back up and seeing if it works, and if it does reapplying my theme and seeing if it works....that way I know if it is my theme or some other problem.

let me know how that goes for you

SITH16

Feb 19, 2010
Gainesville, Florida
Ok so far...

I cleared both cache and davik cache and then restored my nand. My market worked. I then reflashed my theme without cleaning either cache and my market works now. Next step is to reflash my carbon clock and test but I think I have it fixed already.

xxbabiboi228xx

Nov 11, 2008
Biloxi Mississippi
Excellent theme ! I altered the battery ( circle battery with percentage for discharging and the spinx battery for charging ) , the close bar in the notifications drop down, and made the wallpaper jet black. Best theme I've seen so far. My next project will be to remove the background from the clock and that will be it.

sounds good also,glad people that leave feedback are happy with this theme i collaberated together.

evohack99

Aug 1, 2010
Well I would like too still use your carbon theme but with launcher pro, like a custom notification bar, do you know how to customize the lock bar? I saw a guy with his name in his, id like to do that.
Just curious on what you want done need some more clarification please?

Sent from my netarchy_toast, froyo beast of a machine evo!