[Theme][WIP]WP7 Pink theme, How to change the Keyboard's color?

Search This thread

kenchan2009

Nov 2, 2009
ShenZhen
hi.baidu.com
Hi,all,I make a Pink theme.But there's a question ,How to change the Keyboard's color?

I change the Registry
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Themes\0]"KeyPadBackground"="#FFFFFFFF"

but,it only can be black and white color, so,How to change the Keyboard's color ?

sorry to my English

Code:
 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Themes\0] ; ThemeId 0 - Light

"BaseThemeColor"="#FFFFFFFF" ; 

"ButtonBackground"="res://UIXMobile!ui.light.button.background.png"

"ButtonBackgroundDisabled"="res://UIXMobile!ui.light.button.background.disabled.png"

"ButtonBackgroundPressed"="res://UIXMobile!ui.light.button.background.down.png"

"CheckBoxBackground"="res://UIXMobile!ui.light.checkbox.background.png"

"CheckBoxBackgroundPressed"="res://UIXMobile!ui.light.checkbox.background.down.png"

"CheckBoxCheckmark"="res://UIXMobile!ui.light.checkbox.checkmark.png"

"CheckBoxCheckmarkDisabled"="res://UIXMobile!ui.light.checkbox.checkmark.disabled.png"

"CheckBoxDisabledBackground"="res://UIXMobile!ui.light.checkbox.background.disabled.png"

"ChromeColor"="#FFDDDDDD" (改为:#FFffc1cd)

"CommonErrorImage"="res://UIXMobile!common.light.error.png"

"ContrastColor"="#FF000000" (改为:#FFd76878)

"DateTimeBackground"="res://UIXMobile!ui.light.datetime.background.png"

"DateTimeBackgroundSelected"="res://UIXMobile!ui.light.datetime.background.selected.png"

"DisplayName"="浅色" (改为:kenchan pink)

"EditBoxBackground"="res://UIXMobile!ui.light.editbox.background.png"

"EditBoxBackgroundPressed"="res://UIXMobile!ui.light.editbox.background.down.png"

"KeyPadBackground"="#FFFFFFFF" 

"ListPickerBackground"="#FFDDDDDD" 

"ListPickerBackgroundPressed"="#FFE5E5E5" 

"PageBackgroundColor"="#FFFFFFFF" (改为:#FFffd7df) 背景颜色

"ProgressBarBackground"="#19000000"??

"ProgressBarDisabledBackground"="#19999999"??

"RadioButtonBackgroundPressed"="res://UIXMobile!ui.light.radiobutton.background.down.png"

"SliderThumb"=" res://UIXMobile!ui.light.slider.thumb.png"

"SysTrayBackgroundColor"="#FFFFFFFF" (改为:#FFffd7df)

"TextHighContrast"="#FFFFFFFF" (改为:#FFffd7df)

"TextNeutralColor"="#DE000000" (改为:#DEd76878) 

"TextNeutralColor20"="#33000000" (改为:#33d76878)

"TextNeutralColor30"="#4D000000"  (改为:#4Dd76878)

"TextNeutralColor60"="#66000000"  (改为:#66d76878)

"TextNeutralColor75"="#99000000"  (改为:#99d76878)

"TextNeutralColor80"="#CC000000"  (改为:#CCd76878)

"ToggleSwitchBackgroundDisabled"="res://UIXMobile!ui.light.toggleswitch.background.disabled.png"

"ToggleSwitchBackgroundOff"="res://UIXMobile!ui.light.toggleswitch.background.off.png"

"ToggleSwitchBackgroundOn"="res://UIXMobile!ui.light.toggleswitch.background.on.png"

"ToggleSwitchThumbDisabled"="res://UIXMobile!ui.light.toggleswitch.thumb.disabled.png"

"ToggleSwitchThumbOff"="res://UIXMobile!ui.light.toggleswitch.thumb.off.png"

"ToggleSwitchThumbOn"="res://UIXMobile!ui.light.toggleswitch.thumb.on.png"

"ToggleSwitchTrack"="res://UIXMobile!ui.light.toggleswitch.track.png"

"ToggleSwitchTrackDisabled"="res://UIXMobile!ui.light.toggleswitch.track.disabled.png"

"ToggleSwitchTrackLeft"="res://UIXMobile!ui.light.toggleswitch.trackleft.png"

"ToggleSwitchTrackPressed"="res://UIXMobile!ui.light.toggleswitch.track.down.png"

"ToggleSwitchTrackRight"="res://UIXMobile!ui.light.toggleswitch.trackright.png"

"TransparentBackgroundColor"="#AAFFFFFF"  (改为:#AAffd7df)

Last edited by a moderator:

O_G

Senior Moderator / ET Admin
Staff member
Jul 8, 2007
If you want this to stay in this section. Please supply what you have done so far (so others can test) and mark the thread as [WIP]

This is a question and as such should not be here.

Please make the changes or i will close this thread!

Peace!

yeahyeahyeah1981

Aug 30, 2010
Ive gone through the entire theme section in the registry and have come to same conclusion. Im trying to get rid of the default grey in the dialer and keyboard but cant figure out how to change this. Would love if somebody could find this!

Reactions: jackrabbit72380

jackrabbit72380

Mar 10, 2011
Trenton
www.landsoftworks.host22.com
Ive gone through the entire theme section in the registry and have come to same conclusion. Im trying to get rid of the default grey in the dialer and keyboard but cant figure out how to change this. Would love if somebody could find this!
that would be system forground color i beleve dont quote me on that but i think i did it one time just cant remember!

yeahyeahyeah1981

Aug 30, 2010
"system foreground"... Not seeing this in the registry. It does seem strange to me that this is not an option like every other color option in the registry. I seem to recall doing this (changing the keyboard color) back when I was running Nodo but have forgotten how to do it. Would love it anyone could figure this out.

Bobage

Sep 3, 2010
Bolton
The keys on the keypad are image files (png) ive searched the directory in WPDM but not managed to find them. The Radio Buttons, Sliders, Check Boxes, Keypad Keys etc. are all png's. Only the background colours can be edited through the registry, I imagine if we find the png files then we can use photoshop to customize them..

This I think will be the keypad keys (though i may be wrong) - "ButtonBackground"="res://UIXMobile!ui.light.button.background.png"

I am not a developer or hacker, I have just found this out by playing around with my devices (and sometimes breaking them so be careful)

Screen_Capture.jpg

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,all,I make a Pink theme.But there's a question ,How to change the Keyboard's color?

I change the Registry
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Themes\0]"KeyPadBackground"="#FFFFFFFF"

but,it only can be black and white color, so,How to change the Keyboard's color ?

sorry to my English

Code:
     [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Themes\0] ; ThemeId 0 - Light

"BaseThemeColor"="#FFFFFFFF" ; 

"ButtonBackground"="res://UIXMobile!ui.light.button.background.png"

"ButtonBackgroundDisabled"="res://UIXMobile!ui.light.button.background.disabled.png"

"ButtonBackgroundPressed"="res://UIXMobile!ui.light.button.background.down.png"

"CheckBoxBackground"="res://UIXMobile!ui.light.checkbox.background.png"

"CheckBoxBackgroundPressed"="res://UIXMobile!ui.light.checkbox.background.down.png"

"CheckBoxCheckmark"="res://UIXMobile!ui.light.checkbox.checkmark.png"

"CheckBoxCheckmarkDisabled"="res://UIXMobile!ui.light.checkbox.checkmark.disabled.png"

"CheckBoxDisabledBackground"="res://UIXMobile!ui.light.checkbox.background.disabled.png"

"ChromeColor"="#FFDDDDDD" (改为:#FFffc1cd)

"CommonErrorImage"="res://UIXMobile!common.light.error.png"

"ContrastColor"="#FF000000" (改为:#FFd76878)

"DateTimeBackground"="res://UIXMobile!ui.light.datetime.background.png"

"DateTimeBackgroundSelected"="res://UIXMobile!ui.light.datetime.background.selected.png"

"DisplayName"="浅色" (改为:kenchan pink)

"EditBoxBackground"="res://UIXMobile!ui.light.editbox.background.png"

"EditBoxBackgroundPressed"="res://UIXMobile!ui.light.editbox.background.down.png"

"KeyPadBackground"="#FFFFFFFF" 

"ListPickerBackground"="#FFDDDDDD" 

"ListPickerBackgroundPressed"="#FFE5E5E5" 

"PageBackgroundColor"="#FFFFFFFF" (改为:#FFffd7df) 背景颜色

"ProgressBarBackground"="#19000000"??

"ProgressBarDisabledBackground"="#19999999"??

"RadioButtonBackgroundPressed"="res://UIXMobile!ui.light.radiobutton.background.down.png"

"SliderThumb"=" res://UIXMobile!ui.light.slider.thumb.png"

"SysTrayBackgroundColor"="#FFFFFFFF" (改为:#FFffd7df)

"TextHighContrast"="#FFFFFFFF" (改为:#FFffd7df)

"TextNeutralColor"="#DE000000" (改为:#DEd76878) 

"TextNeutralColor20"="#33000000" (改为:#33d76878)

"TextNeutralColor30"="#4D000000"  (改为:#4Dd76878)

"TextNeutralColor60"="#66000000"  (改为:#66d76878)

"TextNeutralColor75"="#99000000"  (改为:#99d76878)

"TextNeutralColor80"="#CC000000"  (改为:#CCd76878)

"ToggleSwitchBackgroundDisabled"="res://UIXMobile!ui.light.toggleswitch.background.disabled.png"

"ToggleSwitchBackgroundOff"="res://UIXMobile!ui.light.toggleswitch.background.off.png"

"ToggleSwitchBackgroundOn"="res://UIXMobile!ui.light.toggleswitch.background.on.png"

"ToggleSwitchThumbDisabled"="res://UIXMobile!ui.light.toggleswitch.thumb.disabled.png"

"ToggleSwitchThumbOff"="res://UIXMobile!ui.light.toggleswitch.thumb.off.png"

"ToggleSwitchThumbOn"="res://UIXMobile!ui.light.toggleswitch.thumb.on.png"

"ToggleSwitchTrack"="res://UIXMobile!ui.light.toggleswitch.track.png"

"ToggleSwitchTrackDisabled"="res://UIXMobile!ui.light.toggleswitch.track.disabled.png"

"ToggleSwitchTrackLeft"="res://UIXMobile!ui.light.toggleswitch.trackleft.png"

"ToggleSwitchTrackPressed"="res://UIXMobile!ui.light.toggleswitch.track.down.png"

"ToggleSwitchTrackRight"="res://UIXMobile!ui.light.toggleswitch.trackright.png"

"TransparentBackgroundColor"="#AAFFFFFF"  (改为:#AAffd7df)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone