• screenshot_10.jpg
    screenshot_10.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 503
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: gorannn

SXUsr

Jul 11, 2010
Here =)
Thanks for asking btw! Once is bad enough, but to see yet another Res Mods ripoff takes the piss. If you and others are going to create themes with your newly learnt skills, then try and be a bit more original instead of taking the bulk of someone else's work and releasing it as a new theme.

Last edited:

Zer0_

Jun 30, 2010
Toronto
Honestly, I really wouldn't have cared. But again, it would have been great to ask before releasing it as your own :p

What modifications have you made?

cvchetan

Retired Forum Moderator
May 24, 2009
Bhubaneswar
there has been a report that the theme has been stolen and the person who claims original ownership of the theme has requested to bring down the links..

the matter is being looked into wether the report of stealing is true or not and till then the links will be going down.

pls bear

chetan

Reactions: rmourar and SXUsr

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks for asking btw! Once is bad enough, but to see yet another Res Mods ripoff takes the piss. If you and others are going to create themes with your newly learnt skills, then try and be a bit more original instead of taking the bulk of someone else's work and releasing it as a new theme.
    there has been a report that the theme has been stolen and the person who claims original ownership of the theme has requested to bring down the links..

the matter is being looked into wether the report of stealing is true or not and till then the links will be going down.

pls bear

chetan
    I edited a few things from the Res Mod and the Pitch Black Theme plus i did a lil' with mediascape, I used mostly The Res Mod
    Res Mod: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=832253
    Pitch Black: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=832190

Its mostly from the Res Mod, thanks to the creators of these themes :)
    My collabration is found here:
    PLEASE DONT MIRROR, i want count :)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone