• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

{Theme XperiaAlloy} updated v_1.5 28/05/14 N900/9005

Search This thread

gitin

May 15, 2009
XperiaAlloy

Updated v1.5 on 28/05/14 for new Xposed Framework, and Roms

View attachment 2756744 2014-05-22-10-11-31.jpg
2014-04-19-17-19-13_1_.jpg 2014-04-19-17-19-28_1_.jpg2014-04-19-17-19-57_1_.jpg 2014-04-19-17-36-03_1_.jpg 2014-04-19-17-19-42_1_.jpg 2014-04-19-17-36-12_1_.jpg 2014-04-19-19-53-14.jpg 2014-04-19-19-54-38.jpg 2014-04-19-19-55-04.jpg 2014-04-19-19-56-34.jpg

I present you my work 4 the first time, i have spent months working on this.
yeah i know i have taken stuff from many themes but still it took me months to decompile, compile working on photoshop and other softs

i 'll be adding names soon to the credits whom stuff i have taken from their work, please wait for a while...

i am a web-developer and photoshop expert, made lot of stuff for myself for my old handsets.. note 1, 2 and now 3 but never shared anything here on XDA, why ?

because i always thought people will complaint that this is mine that is mine bla bla bla, and i thought why should i get into all this and i stopped myself again and again.

dont know why i am doing this but i know how much i hate touchwiz and know many people do...
so here's the theme for you guys
enjoy.

ITS A CLASSY THEME, You might think why i buy samsung phones if i dont like their touchwiz, its bcoz i dont have any other choice..
best display, best camera, expandable memory, good looking phone, s-pen but the only thing i hate is touchwiz

thought i'll install AOSP rom like i did on note 2 but meah these 2 different versions one with snapdragon and another with exynos with no CM support... god not going to buy samsung again or i might buy snapdragon version from ebay nxt time.

just download the apk file and install as normal app

!!! you need to have xposed framework installed on your phone and Xtheme engine too !!!

just apply this theme using XthemeEngine and restart phone to see effect.

i am using this on Note 3 exynos version and it should work on n9005 phone too.
BTW i am Dr. Ketans V5 Rom

but i am not responsible if anything goes wrong with your phone:

attached are few screenshots and i'll be updating this theme whenever i get time, do post screenshots where you think i need to work on

please download and install Xperia Z modded keyboard also, and make your phone look classy and not cartoony with touchwiz

you might notice some difference in your dialer theme, thats because i am using my own edited dialer apk which i will upload here soon once i am happy with my work

thanks
gee

Updated on 28/05/2014 (v_1.5)
(Updated base apk to work with new roms, it should install now on all roms without any error. Removed phone.apk theming coz many were complaining. Will upload separate version of phone.apk with theming soon. Themed waiting icons with exact HD sizes so it doesnt look streched, themed s-pen popup to more flat to match my theme)

DOWNLOAD LINK
http://www64.zippyshare.com/v/37996345/file.html

------------Old Download Links----------------

Updated on 22/05/2014 (v_1.3.1)
(Sorry, changed accept and reject buttons coz i think they were looking cheap

DOWNLOAD LINK
http://www13.zippyshare.com/v/63507226/file.html

Updated on 22/05/2014 (v_1.3)
(Added more theming to dialer, fixed network icon, fixed font color, now working good with updated Xposed Framework)

DOWNLOAD LINK
http://www38.zippyshare.com/v/35451782/file.html

Updated on 01/05/2014 (v_1.2)
(Added more theming, fixed settings on/off button and email top bar) changed few colours to match theme)

DOWNLOAD LINK
http://www54.zippyshare.com/v/75551772/file.html

Updated on 26/04/2014
(Added more theming, fixed volume scrubber glitch, + more fixes)

DOWNLOAD LINK:
http://www45.zippyshare.com/v/43125401/file.html

i have attached Xthemeengine.apk as well, (Xposed Module)

added ios7 font which you see in screenshots, its not my work downloaded 4m somewhere i dont remember where sorry :(
please install using recovery and choose default font in font settings

Last edited:

ForceField

Nov 29, 2008
Beirut
Wow really nice theme !

I am downloading right now :victory:

Btw,Could you make the toggles look like the setting page's tabs ? Just a suggestion

I think this theme is the best out there

gitin

May 15, 2009
Thanx enjoy nd give me suggestion to improve

Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

cougar11

Sep 26, 2010
Nice.... What's the font used in the screen shots.... Looks nice

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

gitin

May 15, 2009
Its ios7 font dont remember where i downloaded from but i have the zip which i can share but only if its allowed

Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Addymore

Aug 26, 2011
Kigali
Xiaomi Poco F3
XperiaAlloy

yeah i know i have taken stuff from many themes but still it took me months to decompile, compile working on photoshop and other softs

i 'll be adding names soon to the credits whom stuff i have taken from their work, please wait for a while...

i am a web-developer and photoshop expert, made lot of stuff for myself for my old handsets.. note 1, 2 and now 3 but never shared anything here on XDA, why ?

because i always thought people will complaint that this is mine that is mine bla bla bla, and i thought why should i get into all this and i stopped myself again and again.

dont know why i am doing this but i know how much i hate touchwiz and know many people do...
enjoy.

ITS A CLASSY THEME, You might think why i buy samsung phones if i dont like their touchwiz, its bcoz i dont have any other choice..
best display, best camera, expandable memory, good looking phone, s-pen but the only thing i hate is touchwiz

thought i'll install AOSP rom like i did on note 2 but meah these 2 different versions one with snapdragon and another with exynos with no CM support... god not going to buy samsung again or i might buy snapdragon version from ebay nxt time.

!!! you need to have xposed framework installed on your phone and Xtheme engine too !!!

attached are few screenshots and i'll be updating this theme whenever i get time, do post screenshots where you think i need to work on

please download and install Xperia Z modded keyboard also, and make your phone look classy and not cartoony with touchwiz

thanks
gee

DOWNLOAD LINK:
http://www25.zippyshare.com/v/62624062/file.html

Nice one....!!!!!downloading and trying now....:D

gitin

May 15, 2009
thanks every1 :) i am attaching ios7 font as zip file in the download section

note: i have downloaded it from somewhere which i dont remember, so credits goes to unknown ...

gitin

May 15, 2009
The on/off words are showing over the buttons also is that a pic of the stock dialer themed in the op

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

hi. i think u r talking about setting app where u see line when turning on or off button, i have fixed that already and added more stuff to theming including recent app and contacts which i will update soon, no its not the stock dialer, i am using poppuri full screen dialer mod, and yes you will see my theme on top of it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    XperiaAlloy

Updated v1.5 on 28/05/14 for new Xposed Framework, and Roms

View attachment 2756744 2014-05-22-10-11-31.jpg
    2014-04-19-17-19-13_1_.jpg 2014-04-19-17-19-28_1_.jpg2014-04-19-17-19-57_1_.jpg 2014-04-19-17-36-03_1_.jpg 2014-04-19-17-19-42_1_.jpg 2014-04-19-17-36-12_1_.jpg 2014-04-19-19-53-14.jpg 2014-04-19-19-54-38.jpg 2014-04-19-19-55-04.jpg 2014-04-19-19-56-34.jpg

enjoy.

you might notice some difference in your dialer theme, thats because i am using my own edited dialer apk which i will upload here soon once i am happy with my work

thanks
    gee

Updated on 28/05/2014 (v_1.5)
    (Updated base apk to work with new roms, it should install now on all roms without any error. Removed phone.apk theming coz many were complaining. Will upload separate version of phone.apk with theming soon. Themed waiting icons with exact HD sizes so it doesnt look streched, themed s-pen popup to more flat to match my theme)

DOWNLOAD LINK
    http://www64.zippyshare.com/v/37996345/file.html

------------Old Download Links----------------

Updated on 22/05/2014 (v_1.3.1)
    (Sorry, changed accept and reject buttons coz i think they were looking cheap

DOWNLOAD LINK
    http://www13.zippyshare.com/v/63507226/file.html

Updated on 22/05/2014 (v_1.3)
    (Added more theming to dialer, fixed network icon, fixed font color, now working good with updated Xposed Framework)

DOWNLOAD LINK
    http://www38.zippyshare.com/v/35451782/file.html

Updated on 01/05/2014 (v_1.2)
    (Added more theming, fixed settings on/off button and email top bar) changed few colours to match theme)

DOWNLOAD LINK
    http://www54.zippyshare.com/v/75551772/file.html

Updated on 26/04/2014
    (Added more theming, fixed volume scrubber glitch, + more fixes)

DOWNLOAD LINK:
    http://www45.zippyshare.com/v/43125401/file.html

added ios7 font which you see in screenshots, its not my work downloaded 4m somewhere i dont remember where sorry :(
    please install using recovery and choose default font in font settings
    New Version Uploaded, enjoy folks ! and please please post screenshots where you see any bugs.... thanks
    m happy people are liking it :)

m uploading new version with minor bug fixes plus more theming .

many of you wont notice much difference coz i am changing little little things which i find day after day,

download link on 1st page

thanks again :) and enjoy

nd please report to me if email app bug is fixed ....
    Wow really nice theme !

I am downloading right now :victory:

Btw,Could you make the toggles look like the setting page's tabs ? Just a suggestion

I think this theme is the best out there

thanks :) yeah its a good idea i'll upload another version with different toggles nxt time
    sorry guys, it was my birthday today so was really busy enjoying :p

theme is almost ready just few more things will definitely upload new version tomorrow, sorry for being late this time :eek:

regards
    gee