[THEMED APP] JELLY BEAN MMS Black & Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Cnmservad

Oct 29, 2012
mms won't send

I flashed the zip just like you said, it looks flippin sweet,exactlywhatiwant and perfect for my myrom rev6 black and holo blue theme, theonlyproblem is, and I've been having this exactsameissue with every single black and blue theme mms I've installed, when attempting to send an mms, the entire app force closes and i can't even often that msg after that... any ideas?

B%26BDisplay.png

NO FURTHER UPDATES WILL BE MADE

FIRST - THIS IS ONLY FOR JELLY BEAN ANDROID 4.1 ROMS

Installation
Download flashable zip and flash in recovery
Enjoy this sweet themed app.

Disclaimer
As always, I am not responsible for anything. Ever. Period. Use at your own risk. May or may not be suitable for all ages. Don't eat cats.

Flashable Zip DOWNLOAD

Yonnor

I flashed the zip just like you said, it looks flippin sweet,exactlywhatiwant and perfect for my myrom rev6 black and holo blue theme, theonlyproblem is, and I've been having this exactsameissue with every single black and blue theme mms I've installed, when attempting to send an mms, the entire app force closes and i can't even often that msg after that... any ideas?

If you're on a 4.2 ROM, try this --> CLICKY LINK. The version in this thread is 4.1 based.

Reactions: Cnmservad

Cnmservad

Oct 29, 2012
That didn't work either... just force closes everytime I try to send an mms... I found one that works though... it's ICS based, but it works like a charm... I couldn't stand waiting to find one that worked, so I went backwards and then found a tutorial and learned how to theme it myself lol... I made it lol exactly the same, exactly what I wanted... I do appreciate the other link though, thanks...

Who needs a Medical Degree when you have WiFi???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    B%26BDisplay.png

NO FURTHER UPDATES WILL BE MADE

FIRST - THIS IS ONLY FOR JELLY BEAN ANDROID 4.1 ROMS

Installation
    Download flashable zip and flash in recovery
    Enjoy this sweet themed app.

Disclaimer
    As always, I am not responsible for anything. Ever. Period. Use at your own risk. May or may not be suitable for all ages. Don't eat cats.

Flashable Zip DOWNLOAD

If you're on a 4.2 ROM, try this --> CLICKY LINK. The version in this thread is 4.1 based.