[Themed Apps] Inverted Apps Updated 20131223

Search This thread

jfriend33

Oct 7, 2010
Illinois
Sorry dude I never got your PM, I do not know if this is stock, I have so many files, sorry,,,copy the apk and odex file into system/app (system/priv-app,,,for KitKat) then set permissions and reboot, let me know if this works.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9663029/MotoMms.odex

Can you look at post 69 on page 7. I am willing to pay for a fix. The names of people are too dark and also the characters remaining count is too.

Thank you.

Sent from my XT1080m using Tapatalk

Archangel

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jul 14, 2010
Reno, NV
I will check, I think I fixed that already, if I didnt I will and post it here, check with me in a day or so.

Can you look at post 69 on page 7. I am willing to pay for a fix. The names of people are too dark and also the characters remaining count is too.

Thank you.

Sent from my XT1080m using Tapatalk

tlspatt

Jan 14, 2012
Any chance you have an inverted Hangouts app somewhere (in another thread) and I'm just not finding it with the search function? I have build 2.3.75731955 and can't find one anywhere. Thanks!

Surmoka

Jan 10, 2011
Sorry to interrupt but isn't simpler to override the inverted color theme in framework-res.apk with a black one to make practically all white apps turn into black?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here are my themed Inverted apps. Simply install as you would any other app. Most will require you to uninstall any previous app version before installing mine. The zips will require you to be rooted and working safe straps as a recovery to flash. Make sure you back up if you can or make a copy of the app somewhere else before flashing just in case. Let me know if you have any problems!

NOTE!!!!!! For system/apps you might want to rename your original apk to whatever.bak. That way if you do not like something you can go back to what you had before.

Inverted DropBox 2.3.12

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9663029/InvertedDropBox2.3.12.apk

Hit the thanks button if you like or use!
    Because you asked for it Inverted MotoMms has been added to the OP,,,flash the zip as you would any other in Safe Straps and enjoy....Oh an uhhhhh hit the thanks button,,,you know it is not that hard, but most of you never do it!

**note** remember my version will have blue text and yours will have all white!
    Op updated with Inverted Play Store 4.4.22 enjoy and hit thanks if you like or use please!
    Can we get an inverted messaging.
    Try and go here for all my themed apps.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2494145&page=71#post56232168

Any chance you have an inverted Hangouts app somewhere (in another thread) and I'm just not finding it with the search function? I have build 2.3.75731955 and can't find one anywhere. Thanks!