[THEMES] 10.12.11 signals23 Widget Themes **NOW FOR APW**

Which themed LP widget version are you using?

• GTX Version (black text / clear bg) - Default size

Votes: 136 13.0%
  • GTX Version (black text / clear bg) - Larger size

Votes: 51 4.9%
  • GTX Version (black text / clear bg) - Full screen size

Votes: 124 11.8%
  • XTG Version (white text / 50% bg) - Default size

Votes: 288 27.4%
  • CLEAR Version (white text / clear bg) - Default size

Votes: 162 15.4%
  • CLEAR Version (white text / clear bg) - Full screen size

Votes: 192 18.3%
  • CLEAR Version (white text / clear bg / bottom bar) - Full screen size

Votes: 97 9.2%

• Total voters
Search This thread

aktp-iciook

Oct 21, 2010
LOL Fede is caring more on his Ubermusic app T_T

Yeah, question is when will that update arrive?

Hi Signals :)

Thank you for the round XTG and updates. Hope all is well with you.

You are right about the date as Fede has been playing with his "Ubermusic" app for a long while. I'd imagine his promised rewrite LP would be when Ice Cream Sandwich is ready. LOL

Please keep up your nice work :)

Cheers,

ludalex07

Jul 10, 2011
Sorry if this is a noob question, but I just can't figure out how to get the dock with just 3 icons and dots indicating homepages (in Gingerbread style) with LauncherPro.
Any help?

foxdog66

Jul 28, 2010
Sorry if this is a noob question, but I just can't figure out how to get the dock with just 3 icons and dots indicating homepages (in Gingerbread style) with LauncherPro.
Any help?

The latest version of launcher pro plus has widget skinning built in making these no longer needed. The themes are in the market.

To answer your question tho, long press on the dock short cut you want to change to get options, what your looking for is in change shortcut

S

signals23

Hate to break it to you but who do you think makes those themes, signals23. And fedes themeing engine still isn't as good as signals23 can do.

If he doesn't update this thing soon, I might have to go back to the old way. :p So much more control when breaking down the apk. Problem is, I haven't had much success in recompiling the newest release. It keeps FC'ing on me.

iad77

Jun 15, 2010
Bournemouth
Can someone help please, My friends widget has stopped loading completely !? the facebook and twitter widgets too. I've tried reloading, rebooting, wi-fi, 3g ... anyone had a problem like this ?

eNdblu

Jan 6, 2011
Issues with white backgrounds?

I've been having problems recently using CM7 and with my primary wallpaper that's predominantly white...

I'm not sure what's going on, but it appears to be happening only with this one wallpaper.

screenshot-1311693207250.jpg

iandao

Jul 9, 2009
hi all..i've installed the themes on launcher pro plus..but i dont see them under Themes setting :(

does this only work on rooted device?

Top Liked Posts