[THEMES] 10.12.11 signals23 Widget Themes **NOW FOR APW**

Which themed LP widget version are you using?

• GTX Version (black text / clear bg) - Default size

Votes: 136 13.0%
  • GTX Version (black text / clear bg) - Larger size

Votes: 51 4.9%
  • GTX Version (black text / clear bg) - Full screen size

Votes: 124 11.8%
  • XTG Version (white text / 50% bg) - Default size

Votes: 288 27.4%
  • CLEAR Version (white text / clear bg) - Default size

Votes: 162 15.4%
  • CLEAR Version (white text / clear bg) - Full screen size

Votes: 192 18.3%
  • CLEAR Version (white text / clear bg / bottom bar) - Full screen size

Votes: 97 9.2%

• Total voters
Search This thread

ouija147

Dec 28, 2010
not under themes

hi all..i've installed the themes on launcher pro plus..but i dont see them under Themes setting :(

does this only work on rooted device?

The menu tree to get to what you want is:

menu:preferences:LP Widget Settings:"widget type":Select Skin

the following a partial list of "widget type"

People Widget
Bookmarks Widget
Calendar Widget
Friends Widget
Gmail Widget

:cool:

Last edited:

SeaFargo

Feb 24, 2011
Rome
rvd.it
Launcher Pro to display 90x90pix icons

Is there a way to mod Launcher Pro Plus to bi able to display full 90x90 pix icons?

I use LP on MIUI, with uses wonderful 90pix icons. But LP redimension the display to 64x64pix. Is there a way to force LP to use 90pix icons??

Thanks in advance, but I have no code skills. I have searched for the numer 64 from the code without interesting results. Will be nice tu run MIUI with full size icons :)

Kind regards.

Raf.

ZAIN_1

Mar 13, 2011
Themes

They are good will they run on 0.8.6 ??????

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

i need more

S

signals23

Is there a way to mod Launcher Pro Plus to bi able to display full 90x90 pix icons?

I use LP on MIUI, with uses wonderful 90pix icons. But LP redimension the display to 64x64pix. Is there a way to force LP to use 90pix icons??

Thanks in advance, but I have no code skills. I have searched for the numer 64 from the code without interesting results. Will be nice tu run MIUI with full size icons :)

Kind regards.

Raf.

I never found this and stopped looking. LP is looking more dead each day...

S

signals23

Started porting my themes to Android Pro Widgets. APW allows for fullscreen widgets too!

OP is updated with XTG/CLEAR. Check it out here.

mahercs

Sep 21, 2010
SF Bay Area
Started porting my themes to Android Pro Widgets. APW allows for fullscreen widgets too!

OP is updated with XTG/CLEAR. Check it out here.

Very nice! Just noticed it this morning when I was looking for new themes. APW is almost identical to LPP's widgets and I switched to GoLauncher EX. Never skipped a beat and GL seems to be getting updates constantly. Fede dropped the ball big time on this deal.

Thanks for focusing your work on a viable launcher option.:D

reznorfan0

Dec 3, 2010
Love the work signal, always have. Have you done any research as to applying this sickness to Go Launcher and their widgets? I was an LP guy for a long time, just seems to have lost stability for me when I went to a GB, and Go has come a long way since I first started playing with it. The only shortcoming is that it is pretty light on the themes yet.....

Just wondering. Thanks.

S

signals23

Love the work signal, always have. Have you done any research as to applying this sickness to Go Launcher and their widgets? I was an LP guy for a long time, just seems to have lost stability for me when I went to a GB, and Go has come a long way since I first started playing with it. The only shortcoming is that it is pretty light on the themes yet.....

Just wondering. Thanks.

Thanks. I haven't looked at GL in a while. Last time I did, I thought you couldn't theme their widgets. Can you now? I'll look in to it too.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    here's the link:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?cc62373it2na7ct

I hope it's ok to post this
    Thanks for posting my Galaxy and DroidX versions Signals.

Here's another treat for everyone in the form of Gingerbread :)

Downloads here --> Gingerbread Theme

Version 1:
    snap20101211_095911.png

Version 2:
    snap20101211_095638.png
    Well I think I finally got the hang of it :)

DroidX Theme

snap20110423_102910.png
    snap20110423_102640.png
    What's the clock in you signature Mich2Ga?

Gomorrah's WarmDesire Flipclock... It's a Sense Clock

http://www.mediafire.com/?qox56pr35y35l4o#1
    Hey guys...just wanted to pop in and let everyone know I'm working on porting DroidX, GalaxyS, and Gingerbread themes to the market. I finally got my first .apk to build and install properly, so now to coding. I hope to have it all figured out tomorrow for at least one of the skins. I'll be sure to post here when they are up.