• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Themes App

Search This thread

Kenshin1870

Apr 19, 2011
Did anybody knows why the themes App don't allow to download always on screen themes, I see some videos with different skins about that.
My app version is the global 1.6.6.2.

themissionimpossible

May 12, 2008
Did anybody knows why the themes App don't allow to download always on screen themes, I see some videos with different skins about that.
My app version is the global 1.6.6.2.

If this option is available in your ROM, try setting your region to India and then reload the themes app.
If you succeeded, then you can reselect your original region, all you have installed will stay.

themissionimpossible

May 12, 2008
Sorry if I haven't explained all the procedure in details... just to be sure...

- Change region to India
- Reload the themes app
- Look for what you need in the themes app and, if found, install the theme and things you like.
- Thereafter reselect your original region.

In that way I was able to find and install unavailable options in my ROM (EEA) like fonts.

xNAPx

Sep 26, 2010
Sounds weird but you can change the fonts on the Global version of theme app by searching for something, fonts will be up and you can choose them and install

Kenshin1870

Apr 19, 2011
Sorry if I haven't explained all the procedure in details... just to be sure...

- Change region to India
- Reload the themes app
- Look for what you need in the themes app and, if found, install the theme and things you like.
- Thereafter reselect your original region.

In that way I was able to find and install unavailable options in my ROM (EEA) like fonts.
No luck that way either, i read from somewhere that you need to install magisk and them install with him a special zip that adds the option