╠█╣THEMES╠█╣ G3 Blacked Out UI KK 4.4.2 & Mods

Search This thread

championc

Oct 30, 2006
Dublin
Thanks for all the suggestions. Without a Backup, the simplest solution was to flash a new Rom so I went with Cloud G3. There was no point to go back to stock ROM - it would possibly have been more difficult anyway.

Oktasus

Sep 23, 2013
Hi I have installed the blacked ui theme, all vent good but I have the problem, that in some screens the theme is to black I couldn't read anything...is there a way to make the thing readable? Thanks

Reactions: BlackOp@att.net

presidentialMMXIV

Nov 29, 2014
I'm so disconcerted right now. I have the Verizon LG G3, everything stock but rooted, and just recently was fiddling with the Bump bootloader bypass. Everything was going well, and I remember this thread from a while back because I'm heavy on customizing my phone. Long story short, I download the "Clean Lockscreen" mod, flash it, and now I get a "unfortunately the process com.android.systemui has stopped."

Short of factory resetting, is there any quick dirty fix that will let me stop having a panic attack? I'm so lazy/dumb for not having a backup, but I was so eager to start flashing things I couldn't be bothered to set one up. I gambled and lost. Hard. :(

Also, is there anyway to extract my photos before, worst case scenario, I do have to factory reset? I have so many pictures since I bought this phone that losing them all because of this little mistake is what's driving me crazy, on top of losing every little tweak I did here and there for the past few months.

Lastly, if I do factory reset, does that also reset everything on my SD card?

**My theory is that someone with a Verizon LG G3 V10B (didn't update because I was afraid to lose root) has the original file that whatever the "Clean Lockscreen mod" file replaced, and I can just flash that and be sane again" please please please**

TL;DR --> Verizon user, got Bump, started flashing things with no backup (dumb dumb dumb),now hoping that I can replace that one thing I flashed with the stock original and be fine (whatever the Clean Lockscreen mod changed)

akakai

Oct 22, 2012
I'm so disconcerted right now. I have the Verizon LG G3, everything stock but rooted, and just recently was fiddling with the Bump bootloader bypass. Everything was going well, and I remember this thread from a while back because I'm heavy on customizing my phone. Long story short, I download the "Clean Lockscreen" mod, flash it, and now I get a "unfortunately the process com.android.systemui has stopped."

Short of factory resetting, is there any quick dirty fix that will let me stop having a panic attack? I'm so lazy/dumb for not having a backup, but I was so eager to start flashing things I couldn't be bothered to set one up. I gambled and lost. Hard. :(

Also, is there anyway to extract my photos before, worst case scenario, I do have to factory reset? I have so many pictures since I bought this phone that losing them all because of this little mistake is what's driving me crazy, on top of losing every little tweak I did here and there for the past few months.

Lastly, if I do factory reset, does that also reset everything on my SD card?

**My theory is that someone with a Verizon LG G3 V10B (didn't update because I was afraid to lose root) has the original file that whatever the "Clean Lockscreen mod" file replaced, and I can just flash that and be sane again" please please please**

TL;DR --> Verizon user, got Bump, started flashing things with no backup (dumb dumb dumb),now hoping that I can replace that one thing I flashed with the stock original and be fine (whatever the Clean Lockscreen mod changed)
If you are on 10B and you are bumped, all you have to do is dirty flash a stock rooted ROM. The only way the you will lose pictures is when you Wipe your Internal Storage, which is never selected by default or in factory reset in TWRP.

TWRP option of Factory Reset, will just reset all ROM settings.
Just don't go into Advanced Wipe, If you choose Advanced Wipe never select the Internal Storage or External Storage option.

---------- Post added at 08:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

For a stock rooted ROM,
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=56087622

presidentialMMXIV

Nov 29, 2014
If you are on 10B and you are bumped, all you have to do is dirty flash a stock rooted ROM. The only way the you will lose pictures is when you Wipe your Internal Storage, which is never selected by default or in factory reset in TWRP.

TWRP option of Factory Reset, will just reset all ROM settings.
Just don't go into Advanced Wipe, If you choose Advanced Wipe never select the Internal Storage or External Storage option.

---------- Post added at 08:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

For a stock rooted ROM,
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=56087622

Nevermind.

I'm dling the 1.2 GB file now. Thanks so very much!

Last edited:

Ćwirek

Jan 28, 2014
Racibórz
Google Pixel 5
Hello.
Will "LG G3 Clean Look" (first post) and "LG G3 Contacts/Dialer Blue/While Material Design Blue/White" (second post) work on modded Android 5.0 (S3N3N's rom)?

Sorry for my English

whoppe862005

Dec 29, 2011
Clinton
Last edited:

aukhan

Feb 19, 2013
Bangalore
ajqi.com
The only mod I was able to get to work for sprint on here was the clean lockscreen. There is a thread over in the att themes with a blacked out version that works with sprint. Just make sure to do a backup before hand. If you flash the black out there expect to have some black on black text.

http://xdaforums.com/att-lg-g3/themes-apps/themes-g3-blacked-ui-kk-4-4-2-mods-t2909182

Ill give it a Try but this is not that tempting as this on OP.

Oktasus

Sep 23, 2013
Hi @ all I have installed the blue l contact and phone mod and after that the blue message mod, but when I restart the phone and click on the phone icon or the message icon it pop up and immediately close again...what is the matter of this? Thx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Old- Soon in different colors (red, yellow, black, orange, lime green, & hot pink) IF this post gets +10 likes

nghlh.png
    d76g9.png

Click here to download (blue)

-

1z6s4l4.png

1rah5u.png

Soon* from candyshop thxs to matthew0776

w4inp.png

Soon

331n4nn.png

Android L Status Bar icons - Download

Android L Status Bar icons - Download D855 10H

Android L Status Bar icons - Download LG G2 CloudyG3

IOS7 - WIP

-

-

-

-
    LG G3 Keyboard Android L - Black

1zzpajc.png

Download - See attachment

How to Install:

Flash through recovery, or move the file to system/app
    if u are odexed, remove the .odex file and reboot

-

-

LG G3 Dialer/Contacts Blacked Out/Theme Click here for more screenshots

10x7kwn.png
    2vmxcpk.png
    w1e5va.png

LG G3 Contacts & Dialer Only- Download

LG G3 Blacked Out UI- Download D851 Only

LG G3 Blacked Out UI- Download D855 10H Only

LG G3 Blacked Out UI- Download LG G2 CloudyG3 Rom Only

★ How to Install ★

1. Always Backup! Flash through recovery
    2. If it doesnt work, manually move the files to its directory and reboot, if u are odexed, remove the odex of the files and reboot

★ ★ Watch the Blacked Out UI video on Youtube ★ ★

-

LG G3 Contacts/Dialer Material Design Blue/Black

egscp2.png
    2na70ie.png

LG G3 Contacts/Dialer Android Material Design- Download LG G3 D851

LG G3 Contacts/Dialer Blue/While Material Design Blue/White

wivdba.png
    28br4au.png
    6on812.png

LG G3 Contacts/Dialer Material Design Android L Blue/White- Download LG G3 ALL MODELS

-

-

Soon -LG G3 Android L

o7ppbt.png
    2cp41e0.png
    2l9jzpy.png

-

-

-
    LG G3 Clean Lockscreen/Hide Emergency calls

2zhjyxe.png

LG G3 Clean Lockscreen- Download

-

LG G3 Modded Message (Black). Includes new bubbles & wallpapers​

vhyh06.png
    vdkbwi.png

LG G3 Modded Message- Download

Soon LG G3 Message and AOSP SMS

mn2koo.png
    24wvs7k.png
    28ivybo.png

-

-
    Like this post if u would like to see more mods/themes :good:

-
    ╠█╣THEMES╠█╣ G3 Blacked Out UI KK 4.4.2 & Mods

This inst nothing big but thought I'd share it with the community. By clean look i meant that i got rid of the dividers. See below. Im hopping to release new themes and mods.

You can share my work but make sure to give me credit

LG G3 Clean Look. Screenshots:

2ho8ksw.png
    51aafl.png

15n5c1e.png

★ How to Install ★

1. Backup then download and flash through recovery
    2. If for some reason it doesnt work that way, move the files manually

Download

Click here to download -15MB

Download Only For Settings Android L

Click here to download -62MB

-If for some reason it doesnt work, state your rom, firmware, model, odexed or deoxeded

Changelog-

7.31.14 - 1st release
    8.10.14 - reworked settings android L icons, fixed on/off switches. Released Android L status bar icons #2 post

8.12.14 - fixed some icons in status bar android L and released contacts/dialer theme
    8.21.14 - New release. Blacked Out UI, Contacts, dialer and settings

-

-

- The usual disclaimer I accept no responsibility if your phone blows up or it screws with your system giving you a boot loop or something. I can't reproduce every single users installation type. In saying that, I'm pretty certain they all should install ok on your device

-

-
    and more black..blacked out popups..buttons but that will be a separate theme

23sww43.png
    2dkk29z.png
    jq6ou9.png
    Soon..android L and iphone

2v83d7d.png

dzteh5.png
    and more black

vqtffq.png
    w1e5va.png
    27wzrc5.png