╠█╣THEMES╠█╣ G3 Blacked Out UI KK 4.4.2 & Mods

Search This thread

Ashrockr

May 31, 2014
Delhi
values/color is in LGSystemUI.apk ?
In not in Teleservice or Contacts...

I am look in my SystemUI.apk...thx
Have you Tool for decompile and recompile the apk?

It's in LGContacts.apk
I knew this by decompiling LGContacts.apk from kitkat rom.
And since you are using lollipop, you cannot decompile this app.

Bellitsch89

Aug 28, 2012
Duisburg
Will this work on D855 with rooted stock ROM 20l?

LG G3 Contacts/Dialer Material Design Blue/Black

egscp2.png
2na70ie.png

Sent from my LG G3 TITAN

m1trand1r

Mar 6, 2011
You don't wanna know.....
@hello00 hi there....I flashed blacked out UI mod on Cloudyg3 1.2 KK....and all is nice n' good ....but....I lost my extsdcard access (can't see it at all) and also when rebooting device shutdown animation flips to landscape mode then device restarts normally....
What am I doing wrong here?
I desperately want blacked out UI of settings and dialer....can I just use apps from privapp folder or do I need framework-res.apk installed also?.
Thanks in advance ;)

Sent from my LG-D855

EDIT: don't read above text....it's nonsense :D
I was to fast n' furious and I didn't pay attention when downloading proper zips from OP....I flashed LG-G2 blacked out UI on my G3....hence the tiny chaos on.my side.....I can be lucky that I didn't soft brick my rom....and i'm still wondering how the heck did I get through.....but now I took the 10h blacked out UI for G3 and it's working perfectly fine now....nThank you @hello00 you did awesome job here....lovin' it:D

Last edited:

alessa

Jul 5, 2008
hello .

this theme is just awesome ! LG G3 Android L
o7ppbt.png

its possible to create this theme for coudy g3 in the lg G2 ? please ,please, please .....!!!!

RetroHobo

Jan 1, 2015
I'm using OA-855minus5 1.6 for my d850 and I installed the black contacts and dialer and everything looks and works great except for when I try to open/edit a contact my contacts app crashes. Do I need to deodex? And how do I do that?

Sent from my LG-D850

michael.racelli

Feb 23, 2011
t-mobile LG G3 black out hate the white

I am sorry I am just frustrated to the point of being frustrated I am so sick of the white theme it sucks my battery dry I understand there are battery saving apps I hate the white I hate the life I hate the white I hate how the HTC One did a white theme I hated how the s4. Had a white theme, now I have to deal with it with the g3

can somebody tell me what I am doing wrong I downloaded the blackout theme and it bootlooped my phone, I sent the developer a private message but I'm assuming he is busy with good development he probably does not have time to reply to all the Private Messages but I am stuck I had to restore my phone twice because it would not let me install the blackout theme it let me install the blue black but not the entire blackout theme.

I tried changing the colors with g3 tweaks box I still can't get it 100 percent black

I even was able to get the theme changer working through one of the installers but it does not have the stock black theme that the international g3 has I was able to install the LG marketplace and install some crap theme but it's like a child's toy black theme not the International black theme so can somebody please help me get the blackout to work on my g3 or if I missed a posting or a download of the stock black theme that can work with the LG theme changer please share the link with me I am so frustrated that I cannot get this to work please I will donate to whoever helps me solve this I got a round of beers or coffee to whoever helps me solve this I'm posting the bounty now first person to successfully get me to do it gets it I can't give everybody coffee or beer but the first person who helps me successfully do this that's the person that gets it up to 10 bucks I am sorry for the long rant but this is frustrating me and I've been trying this for weeks with no progress I had to uninstall the gs3 theme boxed weeks because I messed with some of the settings trying to make this phone black I truly appreciate it

m1trand1r

Mar 6, 2011
You don't wanna know.....
I am sorry I am just frustrated to the point of being frustrated I am so sick of the white theme it sucks my battery dry I understand there are battery saving apps I hate the white I hate the life I hate the white I hate how the HTC One did a white theme I hated how the s4. Had a white theme, now I have to deal with it with the g3

can somebody tell me what I am doing wrong I downloaded the blackout theme and it bootlooped my phone, I sent the developer a private message but I'm assuming he is busy with good development he probably does not have time to reply to all the Private Messages but I am stuck I had to restore my phone twice because it would not let me install the blackout theme it let me install the blue black but not the entire blackout theme.

I tried changing the colors with g3 tweaks box I still can't get it 100 percent black

I even was able to get the theme changer working through one of the installers but it does not have the stock black theme that the international g3 has I was able to install the LG marketplace and install some crap theme but it's like a child's toy black theme not the International black theme so can somebody please help me get the blackout to work on my g3 or if I missed a posting or a download of the stock black theme that can work with the LG theme changer please share the link with me I am so frustrated that I cannot get this to work please I will donate to whoever helps me solve this I got a round of beers or coffee to whoever helps me solve this I'm posting the bounty now first person to successfully get me to do it gets it I can't give everybody coffee or beer but the first person who helps me successfully do this that's the person that gets it up to 10 bucks I am sorry for the long rant but this is frustrating me and I've been trying this for weeks with no progress I had to uninstall the gs3 theme boxed weeks because I messed with some of the settings trying to make this phone black I truly appreciate it
Umm....bro....I don't want any money....that's not the point.....but here's what you can try to do.......flash cloudyg3 1.2 KitKat version and prior doing this boot in TWRP and manually/advanced wipe system/, data/, cache....
flash cloudyg3 rom....when in aroma installer select DEODEX option....this will prepare rom for themeing ....than do normal reboot and initial setup....boot in TWRP again and flash these two zips....

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5...4.4.2+Contacts&Dialer+Blacked+Out+hello00.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/download/a...+4.4.2+Blacked+Out+UI+D855+10h+v2+hello00.zip

reboot and enjoy Blackout UI:D

Sent from my LG-D855

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

oh....in my case it looks like this:D

26326fae51d176aa9c260510bd762226.jpg
161b9ce2daf972c82f5c1a669551eedf.jpg
23a9161a2d88249baf463cfb2ef668fb.jpg
a2c0d979a00e4d64d04801c500df4437.jpg
657fbb8817b8ce4bb7b06dfd12581455.jpg

Believe me.....it's gorgeously awesome:D

Sent from my LG-D855

RetroHobo

Jan 1, 2015
I'm using OA-855minus5 1.6 for my d850 and I installed the black contacts and dialer and everything looks and works great except for when I try to open/edit a contact my contacts app crashes. Do I need to deodex? And how do I do that?

Sent from my LG-D850

Any advice for this?

Sent from my LG-D850

netookska05

Jan 28, 2013
Albuquerque
Hi. I flashed the G2 version on cloudy 2.0 and I'm stuck at LG logo. Cant boot into recovery too. When the I try to press volume down+power nothing happens. Please help.
Pull out the battery put it back in and backcover back on and hold the power and volume down again until you see system recovery scroll down to wipe cache and press power button to enter and that will get you into recovery. Hope this helps

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Old- Soon in different colors (red, yellow, black, orange, lime green, & hot pink) IF this post gets +10 likes

nghlh.png
    d76g9.png

Click here to download (blue)

-

1z6s4l4.png

1rah5u.png

Soon* from candyshop thxs to matthew0776

w4inp.png

Soon

331n4nn.png

Android L Status Bar icons - Download

Android L Status Bar icons - Download D855 10H

Android L Status Bar icons - Download LG G2 CloudyG3

IOS7 - WIP

-

-

-

-
    LG G3 Keyboard Android L - Black

1zzpajc.png

Download - See attachment

How to Install:

Flash through recovery, or move the file to system/app
    if u are odexed, remove the .odex file and reboot

-

-

LG G3 Dialer/Contacts Blacked Out/Theme Click here for more screenshots

10x7kwn.png
    2vmxcpk.png
    w1e5va.png

LG G3 Contacts & Dialer Only- Download

LG G3 Blacked Out UI- Download D851 Only

LG G3 Blacked Out UI- Download D855 10H Only

LG G3 Blacked Out UI- Download LG G2 CloudyG3 Rom Only

★ How to Install ★

1. Always Backup! Flash through recovery
    2. If it doesnt work, manually move the files to its directory and reboot, if u are odexed, remove the odex of the files and reboot

★ ★ Watch the Blacked Out UI video on Youtube ★ ★

-

LG G3 Contacts/Dialer Material Design Blue/Black

egscp2.png
    2na70ie.png

LG G3 Contacts/Dialer Android Material Design- Download LG G3 D851

LG G3 Contacts/Dialer Blue/While Material Design Blue/White

wivdba.png
    28br4au.png
    6on812.png

LG G3 Contacts/Dialer Material Design Android L Blue/White- Download LG G3 ALL MODELS

-

-

Soon -LG G3 Android L

o7ppbt.png
    2cp41e0.png
    2l9jzpy.png

-

-

-
    LG G3 Clean Lockscreen/Hide Emergency calls

2zhjyxe.png

LG G3 Clean Lockscreen- Download

-

LG G3 Modded Message (Black). Includes new bubbles & wallpapers​

vhyh06.png
    vdkbwi.png

LG G3 Modded Message- Download

Soon LG G3 Message and AOSP SMS

mn2koo.png
    24wvs7k.png
    28ivybo.png

-

-
    Like this post if u would like to see more mods/themes :good:

-
    ╠█╣THEMES╠█╣ G3 Blacked Out UI KK 4.4.2 & Mods

This inst nothing big but thought I'd share it with the community. By clean look i meant that i got rid of the dividers. See below. Im hopping to release new themes and mods.

You can share my work but make sure to give me credit

LG G3 Clean Look. Screenshots:

2ho8ksw.png
    51aafl.png

15n5c1e.png

★ How to Install ★

1. Backup then download and flash through recovery
    2. If for some reason it doesnt work that way, move the files manually

Download

Click here to download -15MB

Download Only For Settings Android L

Click here to download -62MB

-If for some reason it doesnt work, state your rom, firmware, model, odexed or deoxeded

Changelog-

7.31.14 - 1st release
    8.10.14 - reworked settings android L icons, fixed on/off switches. Released Android L status bar icons #2 post

8.12.14 - fixed some icons in status bar android L and released contacts/dialer theme
    8.21.14 - New release. Blacked Out UI, Contacts, dialer and settings

-

-

- The usual disclaimer I accept no responsibility if your phone blows up or it screws with your system giving you a boot loop or something. I can't reproduce every single users installation type. In saying that, I'm pretty certain they all should install ok on your device

-

-
    and more black..blacked out popups..buttons but that will be a separate theme

23sww43.png
    2dkk29z.png
    jq6ou9.png
    Soon..android L and iphone

2v83d7d.png

dzteh5.png
    and more black

vqtffq.png
    w1e5va.png
    27wzrc5.png
Our Apps
Get our official app!