[THEMEs][JB][19/08] Collection Theme for SXS, AcroS, Ion (ThemePack 4)

Search This thread

Mr. Khan

Feb 16, 2013
Banda Aceh
I dont mind using the flashtool..I have used it before.....
But just feel that since all of this is a first time for a noob like me,
I have done and experienced almost everything(rooting,installing cwm,first custom rom,first bootloop) in this past one week...My heartrate is on a high....
Isnt there an element of risk in flashing with flashtool right, considering that my phone is behaving erratically?

No.
Don't worry about that. :D

Reactions: sam.i.r

azs06

Aug 15, 2013
Is the flashable zip is for odex rom?

Finally I was able to install these themes on my Xperia Ion. I have a stock odex JB rom. I installed the apks as normal android apps, and then moves those themes as a system app using /system/app mover. It was very easy.

Thanks a lot for creating such wonderful themes. Really appreciate your works. Keep up the good work.God bless you.

Last edited:

sam.i.r

Jun 14, 2012
Mumbai
No.
Don't worry about that. :D

Thank you Mr.Khan..you have alwas been really helpfulll....would have pressed the thanks button 2wice had it been possible...
By the way...I am back with using the Trinity Raptor Custom Rom with a LB....And this time I hav the CWM installed also....

Now regarding the themes in this post...Last time I myself downloaded them and pushed them to the Sys/app folder and changed the permissions and rebooted.......
And then it went into bootloop....Now,to be frank...I am kinda scared to repeat the same process...Kindly advice how to install the above themes...
I really like them....
Thanks

Mr. Khan

Feb 16, 2013
Banda Aceh
Thank you Mr.Khan..you have alwas been really helpfulll....would have pressed the thanks button 2wice had it been possible...
By the way...I am back with using the Trinity Raptor Custom Rom with a LB....And this time I hav the CWM installed also....

Now regarding the themes in this post...Last time I myself downloaded them and pushed them to the Sys/app folder and changed the permissions and rebooted.......
And then it went into bootloop....Now,to be frank...I am kinda scared to repeat the same process...Kindly advice how to install the above themes...
I really like them....
Thanks

Im not sure this theme work in .96

Try to download theme (.zip) in OP and then flash use CWM.

Don't forget to do backup..

Sent from my LT26i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I have no background of theme on my setting, phone and message. My Theme Background did not change like theme. Someone please help, it will perfect if background change. Thanks

Sent from my LT26w using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1379233331508.jpg
    1379233331508.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 112

aminfauzi

Feb 28, 2013
I was flash Honami Framework Totally Bug free v7 and it become like this.

That the problem, if you use stock framework, then the background will changes. Maybe the honami's framework need to do some modified so the background will changes according to the themes

Reactions: acatoan
That the problem, if you use stock framework, then the background will changes. Maybe the honami's framework need to do some modified so the background will changes according to the themes

Can you give me the link to stock framework or any framework like you said. Thank you so much.

but,u will lose your root..you need to root again.

Edited : in WIPE section on flashtool, Uncheck all. in EXCLUDE section, Uncheck only system.

Yes. I thought must be root again also. I know how to flash but i never do that anytime. Thank you so much. Thank you. :) have a nice day my friend.

Sent from my LT26w using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ziuta24

Dec 12, 2012
Not working on PAC Rom? I don't see themes..

Wysłane z mojego Xperia S przy użyciu Tapatalk 4

Top Liked Posts