[THEMES] S6/N5 Themes for Ported Apps - Super Heroes Marvel&DC v1 -dOPE Layers Themer

Search This thread

gigilie

Feb 6, 2011
MN
[THEMES] S6/N5 Themes for Ported Apps - Super Heroes Marvel&DC v1 -dOPE Layers Themer

a proud part of the dOPE Layers Theme Park -
Super Heroes Park v1
by gogolie aka gigilie on XDA
Prologue:
This is the first side park I've spent a lot of time both collecting, modifying, experimenting and creating these themes I am in no way attempting to rip off, exploit or use the works of others or copywrited material for anything other than promotional use for the base of the material. I'm not affiliated with Samsung or Marvel or DC these are collections of S6 Themes I found or were created by friends on XDA and I attempted to port them properly (if modified at all) to our S4/S5/Note3/Note4 and this version is or should be fully capable to be implemented on any Samsung Device that uses or incorporates S6 or Note5 Ported Apps. Instead of installing these Samsung Layers to the old Layers folder (/system/vendor/overlay) it now installs to the Data directory along with the best available Theme Store .json file and working uninstall options can be found in the App Management portion of your Settings or by using the Samsung Theme Store to Install a new theme or change to the old Stock Theme.

][/B]Features:
*** - Modular Themes - Per App Theme Capabilities - Mix and Match Marvel with DC Character Themes or use a different Avenger's Theme on each of your apps - Hulk Contacts, Scarlett Settings, Hawkeye MMS, etc...
*** - Never before seen S6 Themes not available nor ever available in the Samsung Theme Store!
*** - New S6 Themes Downloaded for Free and Ported to Samsung Legacy Devices
*** - Aroma Installer for Ease of Use and Multiple Options
*** - Compatible on All Samsung Devices Capable of Themes for Note 5 & S6+ all the way down to S4 and Note 3 Ported S6 Apps!
Includes the following themes:
Avengers,
Batman Dark Knight v1 & Final Version with different Base by P.A.S2001,
Batman Beyond by Jay Lent,
Black Widow.
Captain America,
Cyber,
gDux and gDux v2,
Green Lantern by PAS2001
Hawkeye,
HulkBuster and HulkBuster v2 (New Avenger Theme) by PAS2001,
Ironman,
Marshmellow aka Android 6.0,
Nevio,
QuickSilver and QuickSilver v2 (New Avenger Themes) by gigilie/gogolie,
Scarlet Witch (New Avenger Theme) by gogolie/gigilie,
Superman vs Batman by PAS2001,
The Vision v1, v2 & V3 (New Avenger Theme) by gogolie/gigilie
Thor,
Ultron (New Avenger Theme) by PAS2001
ZeroDark

Also Available in the Bootanimations Addon Park - Super Heroes Edition (all Animations converted to .qmg Samsung bootanimation files):
Aeon,
ARC Reactor,
Avengers,
Black and White Rolling gDux Ball.,
Batman,
Black Widow,
Captain America 1 & 2,
Disco,
Floyd - Pink Floyd Falling Anim,
gDux Flying Bird,
Google Black Marshmellow,
Google Black Marshmellow gDux Edition,
Google White Experience gDux,
Hawkeye,
IronMan 1 & 2,
Jarvis,
Marvel 1 & 2,
Marvel vs DC Clash,
Note 5 Stock Boot,
Pink Floyd,
Radioactive gDux,
S.H.E.I.L.D.
Thor,
UFO Abduction gDux,
Wave gDux

[/B]Install Instructions and Downloads:
Super Heroes Theme Park is only available for Custom Recoveries that support AROMA Style Installers or Scripting!
To Install simply install the file in your Custom Recovery and follow on screen directions!

Super Heroes Park v1

Super Heroes Boot Animations Addon Pack v1

[/B]Credits:
PAS2001 for a lot of the Themes, Jay Lent for the Batman Beyond, gigilie for a lot of the Themes and Original Creators of the Samsung Store Themes and Avengers Themes!

pas2001

May 26, 2013
Bangkok
So what is this? It can mix theme for each apk? And need base theme install?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

loselvis777

Aug 4, 2013
dont work on albes latest port.. bootanimation is just a black screen, and the themes, mess up your phone.. too bad..

gigilie

Feb 6, 2011
MN

correct you can mix and match themes and it uses a generic.json layout with generic file names and all files are installed to the /data/app and /data/overlays folders so its compatible with every S6 ROM from Note3 & S4 - S6 and Note 5. a few bugs may exist but I haven't ran into many. N yes it works on Albe95's 4.5+ a few of te botanimations might not beworking but that's an addon package anyway

Reactions: pas2001
correct you can mix and match themes and it uses a generic.json layout with generic file names and all files are installed to the /data/app and /data/overlays folders so its compatible with every S6 ROM from Note3 & S4 - S6 and Note 5. a few bugs may exist but I haven't ran into many. N yes it works on Albe95's 4.5+ a few of te botanimations might not beworking but that's an addon package anyway

I've tried to install several different themes on albe 4.6 and non of them are working and boot animation is a no go lol

Henry Chang

Jan 2, 2015
Comparable with Halcyon ROM?

Dear Sir,

Does this work with Halcyon ROM? I tried it but it's doesn't work at all. I flashed it via TWRP but did not work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

a proud part of the dOPE Layers Theme Park -
    Super Heroes Park v1
    by gogolie aka gigilie on XDA
    Prologue:
    This is the first side park I've spent a lot of time both collecting, modifying, experimenting and creating these themes I am in no way attempting to rip off, exploit or use the works of others or copywrited material for anything other than promotional use for the base of the material. I'm not affiliated with Samsung or Marvel or DC these are collections of S6 Themes I found or were created by friends on XDA and I attempted to port them properly (if modified at all) to our S4/S5/Note3/Note4 and this version is or should be fully capable to be implemented on any Samsung Device that uses or incorporates S6 or Note5 Ported Apps. Instead of installing these Samsung Layers to the old Layers folder (/system/vendor/overlay) it now installs to the Data directory along with the best available Theme Store .json file and working uninstall options can be found in the App Management portion of your Settings or by using the Samsung Theme Store to Install a new theme or change to the old Stock Theme.

][/B]Features:
    *** - Modular Themes - Per App Theme Capabilities - Mix and Match Marvel with DC Character Themes or use a different Avenger's Theme on each of your apps - Hulk Contacts, Scarlett Settings, Hawkeye MMS, etc...
    *** - Never before seen S6 Themes not available nor ever available in the Samsung Theme Store!
    *** - New S6 Themes Downloaded for Free and Ported to Samsung Legacy Devices
    *** - Aroma Installer for Ease of Use and Multiple Options
    *** - Compatible on All Samsung Devices Capable of Themes for Note 5 & S6+ all the way down to S4 and Note 3 Ported S6 Apps!
    Includes the following themes:
    Avengers,
    Batman Dark Knight v1 & Final Version with different Base by P.A.S2001,
    Batman Beyond by Jay Lent,
    Black Widow.
    Captain America,
    Cyber,
    gDux and gDux v2,
    Green Lantern by PAS2001
    Hawkeye,
    HulkBuster and HulkBuster v2 (New Avenger Theme) by PAS2001,
    Ironman,
    Marshmellow aka Android 6.0,
    Nevio,
    QuickSilver and QuickSilver v2 (New Avenger Themes) by gigilie/gogolie,
    Scarlet Witch (New Avenger Theme) by gogolie/gigilie,
    Superman vs Batman by PAS2001,
    The Vision v1, v2 & V3 (New Avenger Theme) by gogolie/gigilie
    Thor,
    Ultron (New Avenger Theme) by PAS2001
    ZeroDark

Also Available in the Bootanimations Addon Park - Super Heroes Edition (all Animations converted to .qmg Samsung bootanimation files):
    Aeon,
    ARC Reactor,
    Avengers,
    Black and White Rolling gDux Ball.,
    Batman,
    Black Widow,
    Captain America 1 & 2,
    Disco,
    Floyd - Pink Floyd Falling Anim,
    gDux Flying Bird,
    Google Black Marshmellow,
    Google Black Marshmellow gDux Edition,
    Google White Experience gDux,
    Hawkeye,
    IronMan 1 & 2,
    Jarvis,
    Marvel 1 & 2,
    Marvel vs DC Clash,
    Note 5 Stock Boot,
    Pink Floyd,
    Radioactive gDux,
    S.H.E.I.L.D.
    Thor,
    UFO Abduction gDux,
    Wave gDux

[/B]Install Instructions and Downloads:
    Super Heroes Theme Park is only available for Custom Recoveries that support AROMA Style Installers or Scripting!
    To Install simply install the file in your Custom Recovery and follow on screen directions!

Super Heroes Park v1

Super Heroes Boot Animations Addon Pack v1

[/B]Credits:
    PAS2001 for a lot of the Themes, Jay Lent for the Batman Beyond, gigilie for a lot of the Themes and Original Creators of the Samsung Store Themes and Avengers Themes!