[THEMES][UPDATE 10.04.] Gucci :) / VA MIUI 2 / VA GREEN v11

bernabap

Jul 25, 2009
vukandric,

Could you help me to apply you phone theme to my Phone.apk? I did copy all images from your phone.apk to mine but still geting old images for first 3 tabs as in the screen attached.

Do you still remember where you did this changes?

Thanks a lot for you time!

Attachments

vukandric

Sep 25, 2009
Novi Sad
www.one4studio.com
vukandric,

Could you help me to apply you phone theme to my Phone.apk? I did copy all images from your phone.apk to mine but still geting old images for first 3 tabs as in the screen attached.

Do you still remember where you did this changes?

Thanks a lot for you time!
Hey, I am not quite sure where it is, but it must be in phone.apk. Check out all folders, not only drawable-hdpi. If you can't find it I will be at my home tonight and I will check it out.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium App

Reactions: bernabap

bernabap

Jul 25, 2009
Hey, I am not quite sure where it is, but it must be in phone.apk. Check out all folders, not only drawable-hdpi. If you can't find it I will be at my home tonight and I will check it out.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium App
Actually I was wrong, I'm using the DialerTabActivity.apk from your "VA GREEN apps.zip". There is no Phone.apk in your zips. Should I need Phone.apk also to complete your theme? I did copy all images from drawable, drawable-hdpi and drawable-hdpi-qwerty folders from DialerTabActivity to mine apk. But cant get to change this first 3 tabs background images. If you remember how you did please post here. I did not replace any of the xmls files, should I?

Thanks again for you help!

vukandric

Sep 25, 2009
Novi Sad
www.one4studio.com
Actually I was wrong, I'm using the DialerTabActivity.apk from your "VA GREEN apps.zip". There is no Phone.apk in your zips. Should I need Phone.apk also to complete your theme? I did copy all images from drawable, drawable-hdpi and drawable-hdpi-qwerty folders from DialerTabActivity to mine apk. But cant get to change this first 3 tabs background images. If you remember how you did please post here. I did not replace any of the xmls files, should I?

Thanks again for you help!
Sorry, you are right, it is called dialertabactivity.apk and not phone.apk :D Phone.apk is for something else. And I just remembered, it is in framework or twframework, not in dialertabactivity. If you cant find it in framework and twframework please post again and I will tell you exact file names and folders.

Reactions: bernabap

bernabap

Jul 25, 2009
Sorry, you are right, it is called dialertabactivity.apk and not phone.apk :D Phone.apk is for something else. And I just remembered, it is in framework or twframework, not in dialertabactivity. If you cant find it in framework and twframework please post again and I will tell you exact file names and folders.
Many thanks vukandric! With your tip I did copy all images related to "tab" from yours framework-res.apk and twframework.apk to my respectives apks and works now! I

I really appreciate your help and your nice themes.

bernabap

Attachments

olafviking

Sep 11, 2010
Maaan, this thee is so nice, im so disapointed I don't knwo why but the notification icon doesn't apply when I install the theme :-(
Same thing with gucci or Glow Theme ... Notification icons are so minimalist .. I want them.

The first day, notifications where the good one when i have installed VA but not anymore, now I have the green gingerbread icons :-( Can you help me maybe ?

Thanks for this gorgeous theme man !