[THEMES][UPDATE 10.04.] Gucci :) / VA MIUI 2 / VA GREEN v11

bernabap

Jul 25, 2009
vukandric,

Could you help me to apply you phone theme to my Phone.apk? I did copy all images from your phone.apk to mine but still geting old images for first 3 tabs as in the screen attached.

Do you still remember where you did this changes?

Thanks a lot for you time!

Attachments

vukandric

Sep 25, 2009
Novi Sad
www.one4studio.com
vukandric,

Could you help me to apply you phone theme to my Phone.apk? I did copy all images from your phone.apk to mine but still geting old images for first 3 tabs as in the screen attached.

Do you still remember where you did this changes?

Thanks a lot for you time!
Hey, I am not quite sure where it is, but it must be in phone.apk. Check out all folders, not only drawable-hdpi. If you can't find it I will be at my home tonight and I will check it out.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium App

Reactions: bernabap

bernabap

Jul 25, 2009
Hey, I am not quite sure where it is, but it must be in phone.apk. Check out all folders, not only drawable-hdpi. If you can't find it I will be at my home tonight and I will check it out.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium App
Actually I was wrong, I'm using the DialerTabActivity.apk from your "VA GREEN apps.zip". There is no Phone.apk in your zips. Should I need Phone.apk also to complete your theme? I did copy all images from drawable, drawable-hdpi and drawable-hdpi-qwerty folders from DialerTabActivity to mine apk. But cant get to change this first 3 tabs background images. If you remember how you did please post here. I did not replace any of the xmls files, should I?

Thanks again for you help!

vukandric

Sep 25, 2009
Novi Sad
www.one4studio.com
Actually I was wrong, I'm using the DialerTabActivity.apk from your "VA GREEN apps.zip". There is no Phone.apk in your zips. Should I need Phone.apk also to complete your theme? I did copy all images from drawable, drawable-hdpi and drawable-hdpi-qwerty folders from DialerTabActivity to mine apk. But cant get to change this first 3 tabs background images. If you remember how you did please post here. I did not replace any of the xmls files, should I?

Thanks again for you help!
Sorry, you are right, it is called dialertabactivity.apk and not phone.apk :D Phone.apk is for something else. And I just remembered, it is in framework or twframework, not in dialertabactivity. If you cant find it in framework and twframework please post again and I will tell you exact file names and folders.

Reactions: bernabap

bernabap

Jul 25, 2009
Sorry, you are right, it is called dialertabactivity.apk and not phone.apk :D Phone.apk is for something else. And I just remembered, it is in framework or twframework, not in dialertabactivity. If you cant find it in framework and twframework please post again and I will tell you exact file names and folders.
Many thanks vukandric! With your tip I did copy all images related to "tab" from yours framework-res.apk and twframework.apk to my respectives apks and works now! I

I really appreciate your help and your nice themes.

bernabap

Attachments

olafviking

Sep 11, 2010
Maaan, this thee is so nice, im so disapointed I don't knwo why but the notification icon doesn't apply when I install the theme :-(
Same thing with gucci or Glow Theme ... Notification icons are so minimalist .. I want them.

The first day, notifications where the good one when i have installed VA but not anymore, now I have the green gingerbread icons :-( Can you help me maybe ?

Thanks for this gorgeous theme man !

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone