[Themes V2]Updated 6/18/2016 TWRP 3.0+

Search This thread

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
Hero_zpszfu8u5nw.jpg~original

Instructions
1. Make a folder on the storage in the TWRP directory called "theme"(lower case)
2. Rename the download zip file to ui.zip and copy the file to the theme folder.
3. Now boot into recovery to verify the screen looks just like the pictures.

Your TWRP folder should look just like this \TWRP\theme\ui.zip

Attachments

• SS1.jpg
    SS1.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 1,177
  • SS2.jpg
    SS2.jpg
    256.8 KB · Views: 1,127
  • Red_SS1.jpg
    Red_SS1.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 1,037
  • Timberwolf671_TWRP_3_+_Purple_Theme.zip
    3 MB · Views: 39
  • Timberwolf671_TWRP_3_+_Steel_Theme.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 69
Last edited:

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
Nice job. Would you wanna make a black and/or red version?

Sent from my SM-N920P using XDA-Developers mobile app
Will do a red and black version. Give me a few days. Should have it posted by this weekend.

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

Bobthahog

Mar 3, 2014
Lebanon
Google Pixel 5
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
I installed the black glossy and it was messed up bad. No buttons showed up. Just all the text on top of each other. Had to hard reboot.

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Green, red and blue all work fine. But when u click on the button that shows what actions has taken place it says in red no image resource found. It said that on the blue version also when I flashed the MOAR 4.0 beta R5 fixes zip.

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
I installed the black glossy and it was messed up bad. No buttons showed up. Just all the text on top of each other. Had to hard reboot.

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Green, red and blue all work fine. But when u click on the button that shows what actions has taken place it says in red no image resource found. It said that on the blue version also when I flashed the MOAR 4.0 beta R5 fixes zip.

Ok thanks, I know what the problems is. I will fix it and repost.

Edit: Problem fixed and uploaded and checked that its working correct.

Last edited:

Bobthahog

Mar 3, 2014
Lebanon
Google Pixel 5
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
It works now but if u select the bottom left button it displays a message in red saying "no image or fill specified for this action ". But when I hit that same button on stock theme it just says full SELinux support and MTP enabled. Why is it saying that error code? It fills the whole screen up with that same error message.

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Actually it says "no image resource or fill specified for this button". It says that error message repeatedly when you click on bottom right button. Sorry I said left button before but I have reverse nav bar enabled from previous theme.

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
It works now but if u select the bottom left button it displays a message in red saying "no image or fill specified for this action ". But when I hit that same button on stock theme it just says full SELinux support and MTP enabled. Why is it saying that error code? It fills the whole screen up with that same error message.

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Actually it says "no image resource or fill specified for this button". It says that error message repeatedly when you click on bottom right button. Sorry I said left button before but I have reverse nav bar enabled from previous theme.

That is the console button. Was working several days ago when I started making all the Themes. Will get it fixed and post version 2 sometime in the next few days.

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

Reactions: sstriker

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
Ok, yeah I really didn't know the name of it. So you were able to find the problem? Once it is resolved I will be rockin the black glossy for sure. Great work man!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

The problem is TWRP does not support greyscale images. When I make the black version I had for forgot this. And just converted the images to grayscale and not rgb. To fix all I had to do was convert back to rgb and was done.

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009

Ok problem fixed! Let me know if you find any other problems.

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
Ok guys I am looking for input. What themes would yoou like to see. I am open for suggestions

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
And I know you fixed the original issue but I guess I did get a screenshot. This is what it looked like at first.View attachment 3786722

Do you still have this problem
Ok, yeah I really didn't know the name of it. So you were able to find the problem? Once it is resolved I will be rockin the black glossy for sure. Great work man!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bobthahog

Mar 3, 2014
Lebanon
Google Pixel 5
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Do you still have this problem

No they are working perfectly. No error message or anything. I just posted that after the fact. I didn't realize I actually had got a screenshot. And that screenshot was from version one. Thank you for the great work.

Reactions: timberwolf671

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hero_zpszfu8u5nw.jpg~original

Instructions
    1. Make a folder on the storage in the TWRP directory called "theme"(lower case)
    2. Rename the download zip file to ui.zip and copy the file to the theme folder.
    3. Now boot into recovery to verify the screen looks just like the pictures.

Your TWRP folder should look just like this \TWRP\theme\ui.zip
    Nice job. Would you wanna make a black and/or red version?

Will do a red and black version. Give me a few days. Should have it posted by this weekend.

Ok thanks, I know what the problems is. I will fix it and repost.

Edit: Problem fixed and uploaded and checked that its working correct.

Ok problem fixed! Let me know if you find any other problems.

That is the console button. Was working several days ago when I started making all the Themes. Will get it fixed and post version 2 sometime in the next few days.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone