[THEMES] WidgetLocker Theme Collection

Search This thread

Mushcube

Apr 4, 2011
Lahti
mushcube.deviantart.com
MetLocker GRAY

Here you go! Was out lastnight so didnt have time to do earlyer..
Doesnt look so good in my eye as the white did.. But you asked for it! :highfive:

Attachments

• MetLockGRAY.wltheme.zip
    42.4 KB · Views: 926
  • iphone_preview.png
    iphone_preview.png
    31.3 KB · Views: 5,236
Last edited by a moderator:

Mushcube

Apr 4, 2011
Lahti
mushcube.deviantart.com
SpaceBean & SpaceDot

Can someone help me find this slider? The solid dot at the bottom. Theres also a outlined small dot similar to that one. I'd like to find that as well.
Thanks!

I'm not totaly sure, but I think thous are some of the Jellybean unlockers I have made.. NOT SURE!

SolidSpaceBean
jellybean_preview.png

SpaceDot
RatchedXDA.jpg

DanielF50

Jul 22, 2010
Hampshire, England
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I made this about 6 months ago using parts of a iOS7 (from MyColourScreen) & some of my own icons/ideas, looks great on my Nexus 5!

Used DashClock for the clock and DashNotifier to add notification from things such as Instagram and Facebook Messenger.

Screenshot_2014-01-15-03-05-58_zps48a2ab21.png

EDIT - DOWNLOAD LINK; https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dkh4vend6safzne/RNUhZiDlC5/iOS7%20Locker

Last edited by a moderator:

andiogie

Oct 16, 2013
Jakarta
simple

- Widget Locker : Play Store
- Themes Widget Locker : Same The First Page
- DCSmsFrameWidget : Play Store
- dc template : Attachment

Screenshot_2014-01-20-00-28-38.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-01-20-00-28-38.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-20-00-28-38.png
    58 KB · Views: 7,964
  • TVart_SMPR1.rar
    29.6 KB · Views: 372

PDo27789

Sep 9, 2013
These are sliders I made to go along with King Rollo's 7null series icons. His thead is here:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2247624

There are 17 so far, but if I missed one that you want, let me know and I'll make it.

There are horizontal and vertical versions. Some of the horizontal have two buttons, some just one on the left.
In the picture, I'm using vertical sliders from the bottom. The clock is zooper, made with one of KR's pics. The power icon turns my screen off.

I did have KR's permission to work with his files and share these sliders.
Download (one zip with all 17)
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407580659

Attachments

• 1395426474391.jpg
    1395426474391.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 8,391
Last edited:

vanessaem

Retired Senior Moderator / Inactive Themer
Jun 7, 2010
Missouri City
Hello,

This thread has been cleaned. There were pages and pages of off-topic posts that have been removed. Basically, there were more off-topic posts than actual themes. Posts that are not theme related makes it very difficult for people who come here to find themes to do so.

If you need WidgetLocker help or tutorials on how to make your own theme, please go to [FAQ] WIDGETLOCKER.
This is not the place for commentary on the relevance of this app or anything else that might come to mind regarding this app.
If you have issues with the app or would like to make a comment about it, please go to [APP] WidgetLocker Lockscreen replacement.

If you're looking for a particular theme, please either search the thread or google it.

If you want to thank someone for their theme, please just click their Thanks button. No need to create a post to say it.

The purpose of this thread is to post WidgetLocker themes ONLY. Not to ask for wallpapers, UCCWs, Zooper widgets, fonts, post random screenshots, etc. If you're curious about what elements are being used when someone is displaying their theme, please PM them:
A. Because asking these questions is off-topic.
B. Because not everyone comes to this thread on a regular basis to see your questions.

Again, post themes ONLY. Off-topic posts will be removed. Thank you.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts