• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we migrated and software and made it more secure. We recommend trying to reset your password.

[THEMES]Xposed theme Engine ...Themes for any rooted Phone

lw_wl

Dec 22, 2011
Can u plz post some screenshots of ur themes.

Sent from my SDuos using Tapatalk 3
the Vivid4TW.apk hasn't replace the

Code:
package="sg.ruqqq.theme.SampleTheme"
with

Code:
package="sg.ruqqq.theme.Vivid4Theme"
so, the sample.theme should be uninstalled before using vivi4TW. ( i think! (╯Д╰), i still can't port one single theme yet ┭┮﹏┭┮)

anyway , it look like this

Last edited:

MU24R

Dec 16, 2011
Far away
www.zona53.net
the Vivid4TW.apk hasn't replace the

Code:
package="sg.ruqqq.theme.SampleTheme"
with

Code:
package="sg.ruqqq.theme.Vivid4Theme"
so, the sample.theme should be uninstalled before using vivi4TW. ( i think! (╯Д╰), i still can't port one single theme yet ┭┮﹏┭┮)

anyway , it look like this

oooops sorry jeje i forgot to make that changes!!

Here it is with the changes

Attachments

Last edited:

Rycon33

Apr 28, 2011
oooops sorry jeje i forgot to make that changes!!

Here it is with the changes
Nice one mate:)
Thanks!

Btw, what is the supposed color(hex code) of the clock at status bar so I could edit my status_bar_layout to match the theme. My current clock color is a bit off as seen on below screenshot.
http://db.tt/SFBDCNXh

And I noticed in my pop-up window, the background is black instead of white one as seen on your sample screenshot. My phone is Sony Xperia TX.

Tapatalked from my bricked TX

MU24R

Dec 16, 2011
Far away
www.zona53.net
Nice one mate:)
Thanks!

Btw, what is the supposed color(hex code) of the clock at status bar so I could edit my status_bar_layout to match the theme. My current clock color is a bit off as seen on below screenshot.
http://db.tt/SFBDCNXh

And I noticed in my pop-up window, the background is black instead of white one as seen on your sample screenshot. My phone is Sony Xperia TX.

Clock color its white

And maybe editing some layout will fix the icons position

Last edited:
Reactions: Rycon33

Rycon33

Apr 28, 2011
Clock color its white

And maybe editing some layout will fix the icons position
It's a center clock:D

Mate, what about the background on pop-up windows? It's all black on mine. And setting icons never changed. Is it because Sony's naming is different on some framework images?

lwsoccjs

Mar 29, 2013
any ideas

currently running nova on Verizon note 2 and running the theme betterbean red and like it but one major problem it blacks out menu button and can't see text such as play store and Chrome etc and ideas??

Nishchay1

Sep 7, 2012
Hello

When i build and sign my apk it installs and shws up in xtheme engine.
But when i apply it , it gives me the error "FAILED TO APPLY THE THEME"
i have ported torrid teal and aventador theme but i'am getting the same error

PS: i followed the guide which "doesn't" involves me to open eclipse i.e. the guide where we have to replace the res folder after decompiling and recompile and sign.

NOTE: in order to sign my apk i just draged and dropped META-INF folder from original apk to modified apk. The modified apk then installs correcly

Please help me

EDIT : i use cm10 themes only . Torrid teal is cm10 theme . I tested with tangerine theme but getting the same error

Last edited:

Rycon33

Apr 28, 2011
^^There's probably an error on recompiling or somewhere. What tool do you use in de/recompiling? I found TickleMyAndroid to be very easy and user-friendly.
You may also doublecheck the manifest and redirections as well.

Last edited:

lovermed

Apr 15, 2011
Nabeul
Hello

When i build and sign my apk it installs and shws up in xtheme engine.
But when i apply it , it gives me the error "FAILED TO APPLY THE THEME"
i have ported torrid teal and aventador theme but i'am getting the same error

PS: i followed the guide which "doesn't" involves me to open eclipse i.e. the guide where we have to replace the res folder after decompiling and recompile and sign.

NOTE: in order to sign my apk i just draged and dropped META-INF folder from original apk to modified apk. The modified apk then installs correcly

Please help me

EDIT : i use cm10 themes only . Torrid teal is cm10 theme . I tested with tangerine theme but getting the same error
Had exactly the same problem..there is an XML file from the xposed theme that you need to copy..forget the name but I think you can find it in the OP..just copy that XML and you are good to go :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2