There doesn't seem to be a normal TPU Case for the Pixel C

Search This thread

mva5580

Aug 4, 2007
I have that Black Moko folio case and while it looks fine and fits well, the screen sleep/wake functionality often doesn't work for me. I'm not sure if I should just order another one and see if I got a bad case, they're only $10.

Edit: I did order another one, and it works completely fine. So there you go.

Last edited:

clockcycle

Dec 28, 2007
Miami, FL

Attachments

• pixel_c.475.jpg
    pixel_c.475.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 235
Reactions: SonySteve

Joediver53

Jan 4, 2012
Palatine
I have that Black Moko folio case and while it looks fine and fits well, the screen sleep/wake functionality often doesn't work for me. I'm not sure if I should just order another one and see if I got a bad case, they're only $10.

Edit: I did order another one, and it works completely fine. So there you go.

Has the MOKO case effected your Pixel C at all? I ordered the IVSO (looks the same) and 3 months later I had the split screen problem and I'm currently waiting for my replacement Pixel C. There seems to be something about the shielding in the Pixel that is effected by prolonged exposure to external magnets like in the folio cases or even the keyboard cases. I'm still not sure about using my IVSO case on the replacement tablet. If you're not having trouble then either Google corrected the issue or the IVSO case magnets are too strong.

daign

Sep 3, 2010
i put a skinomi skin on, was kind of a pain. You cannot use the fluid with the stainless/carbon skins so you have to get it JUST right.
I've got two fat dents on the bezel since then. Zero screen/bezel protection.

Yet to find a real TPU/bumper/silicon case along with a decent right angle or magnetic USB C connector that supports quick charge.

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

bought one for my old tablet for my nephew. Pricey for a piece of rubber and they're thick as hell around the edges. More for a construction site it seems or kids

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

bought one for my old tablet for my nephew. Pricey for a piece of rubber and they're thick as hell around the edges. More for a construction site it seems or kids

peter73

Mar 6, 2008
Now there is a tpu case on amazon: B07113DFN9

It is a rugged case by BobjGear. I have one here. It fits good but is is really heavy and thick. A sleek one would be better (imho)...

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone