THEREALVENDOR | 復活者 [G610X - 10,11]

Search This thread
Weird bug on CrDroid 7.4 after securizing I can't get past locksreen. Though it might be bitgapps so I'll try the bgz version instead of the bvn.

Havoc 4.4 broke the HW buttons with nav bar. Just need to enable only one of either (i.e. to make hw buttons work, force navbar off in phh treble settings)

Last edited:
Jan 15, 2020
Little bit of tech tips...
This tips is based on my experience flashing and testing some GSI's, I'm sorry if this tips little bit misleading for you.

1. SafetyNet
Remember that SafetyNet that i talked with you on Android 11 Posts? it can be applied to Android 10 GSI too! Oh yea, if the menu does not work, type this on terminal emulator with root :
Code:
:/ # sh /system/bin/phh-securize.sh

2. Terminal Emulator
For accessing those extra tools, you need a terminal emulator, if the ROM does have Local Terminal at developer options, you can use it, but if it doesn't, it's a good idea to keep a terminal emulator apk on your SD Card.

3. Wallpapers
Sometimes applying a high-resolution wallpaper lags the phone. You can change it to lower one or compress it with 3rd party apps.

4. Phh Treble Settings
Since GApps on Android 11 is really annoying, you might need to keep the Phh Treble Settings App installed on your phone to securize the system.

5. Navigation Bar
Some GSI Provider broke the Back, Home, and Recent Apps keys. That is why i keep the Navigation Bar turned on. if the GSI have Back, Home, and Recent Apps keys working then you can disable navigation bar on Phh Treble Settings. (Settings > Misc Features > Force Navigation Bar disabled)

6. Android itself
Android 11 GSI is still too early at this time, so it's recommended to stay on Android 10 GSI.

7. Reduce screen delay
This is the typical problems on SM-G610 when come into AOSP-Based ROMs/GSI, you can reduce it by setting up the "Notifications on lockscreen" to "Don't show any notifications", Setting up fingerprint, and setting up the "lock after screen timeout" to immediately.

8. Spectrum
If you didn't like my spectrum preset and you want to tune the kernel yourself, you can just delete this file :
Code:
/vendor/etc/init/init.spectrumcore.rc

9. GSI Provider
Since GSI Provider have their own patches, i will listing some GSI Provider that give us the most stable experience on SM-G610.

Android 10 / Q :

Android 11 / R :

Reserved for Tips posts
can i use it for j701x

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Tested on CrDroid 6.11 (Q) and it works mostly fine. Ares kernel switches big cluster to max 1794 automatically though when phone is woken from sleep and this causes the random reboots. Also, it's good if we can enable the charging/notification led. Longest screen on delay is 20 seconds.

Also recently tested on HavocOS 4.3 (R) and experience is really stable apart from the ares kernel problem with auto-switching to higher frequency on the big cluster thus random reboots happen. Also, securize in PHH Treble Settings doesn't work but the terminal method works just fine. The system UI tuner in PHH Treble Settings is also flaky and doesn't seem to fully work and the accent color for UI reverts every reboot to default (blue). Navigation bar settings when accessed in PHH Settings crash the settings as well. Longest screen-on delay is 5 seconds.

And of course this might be gsi-related but wifi dropouts do occur and might be the kernel might not.

Try other GSI like Havoc or CrDroid to see if it works better or not
    Try other GSI like Havoc or CrDroid to see if it works better or not
    i will test thx 😊
    the same for crdroid 😢

Which CrDroid version did you use? Also try Havoc or Fluid. Also try swapping out the kernel for simple to see if that works...
    Which CrDroid version did you use? Also try Havoc or Fluid. Also try swapping out the kernel for simple to see if that works...
    sry it was temporary error from my phone thx for your help
    banner-trv.png

Welcome to THEREALVENDOR | 復活者 thread!

Please enable "View full thread" if you opening this thread on XDA App.
    Code:
    Before you get started,
    i am not responsible for bricking device, dead sdcard,
    false alarm, or even thermonuclear war.
    [B]YOU[/B] choose this modification,
    IF you point your finger to me to brick your device,
    i will laugh at you.

What am i looking right now? is it a ROM? why on the thread it say 11? bla bla bla bla.........
    Hey Hey calm down!
    This is a Vendor, Based on Samsung Galaxy M10, for Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime.
    This spare parts will allow you to boot Android 10/11 GSI.

Did you just say "booting Android 11 GSI?" 😃
    Yes. I said it. it can boot Android 11 GSI. BUT we need to talk little bit more about Android 11 on third post.

What about features and vendor specs?
    • Based on Samsung Galaxy M10 (M105MUBS7CUC1_ARO)
    • Can boot arm32binder64 (A64) a/b GSI
    • Camera2Api is fully working
    • Fingerprint
    • Shipped with AresKernel 7.0 Reborn
    • Spectrum Support, even if kernel got replaced
    • Extra Tools (Will be Explained on fourth post)
    • NightLight on every GSI you installed
    • 180 rotation on every GSI you installed
    • Preffered network is LTE by default

Installation
    • You will need atleast TWRP version 3.2.3-0 installed
    • Download & Copy your favorite GSI, T.R.V., CreateVendor 2.0, GApps and Magisk (Optional but recommended) into USB-OTG or PC
    • Backup your phone before install (optional but recommended)
    • Reboot your phone into recovery mode / TWRP
    • Wipe dalvik-cache, system, data, cache
    • Flash CreateVendor 2.0
    • Reboot > recovery
    • Flash T.R.V. + GSI imgs
    • Go to wipe > Advenced wipe > tick system > Repair or Change File System > Resize File System (re-do this step if TWRP fail to resize the system partition)
    • Flash GApps (Optional) [Flash magisk too if the GSI does not have SuperSU built in]
    • Reboot to system

Special Thanks / Credits

Telegram Groups
    Groups | News

Downloads on second post, Android 11 Things on third post, Extra Tools on fourth post, Tips on fifth post.
    Downloads
    MD5 : 27afe4bc2351d1a206839fd1045bc76e
    Current Version : 1.1

Changelogs

• Updated to March 2021 Security Patch
    • Deleted some useless codes
    • Using new audio configs
    • Camera3 HAL is enabled by default

Reserved for Downloads posts
    About Android 11...
    There's 3 things you need to know before flashing Android 11 on SM-G610. This terms doesn't apply on Android 10.

1. Display bug
    Since files for Display-related things are from Android Pie (9), Rotating your screen for example, will make the phone get soft-rebooted. The workaround is enabling "Disable HW Overlays" on Phh Treble Settings. (Settings > Phh Treble Settings > Misc Features > Disable HW Overlays)

2. Google Play Services Spam
    Google Play Services will spam the notifications about the device is not certified to run Google Apps. This happen because SafetyNet isn't passed. The workaround is to securize the system, on Phh Treble Settings. (Settings > Phh Treble Settings > Misc Features > Securize) [Make sure you flashed Magisk OR keeping the built-in SuperSU first before tapping the option.]

3. Choosing a GSI
    Since Android 11, you need to choose the 'vndklite' variant because the actual M10 Vendor itself use VNDK Lite.

Reserved for Android 11 Things posts
    Little bit of tech tips...
    This tips is based on my experience flashing and testing some GSI's, I'm sorry if this tips little bit misleading for you.

1. SafetyNet
    Remember that SafetyNet that i talked with you on Android 11 Posts? it can be applied to Android 10 GSI too! Oh yea, if the menu does not work, type this on terminal emulator with root :
    Code:
    :/ # sh /system/bin/phh-securize.sh

2. Terminal Emulator
    For accessing those extra tools, you need a terminal emulator, if the ROM does have Local Terminal at developer options, you can use it, but if it doesn't, it's a good idea to keep a terminal emulator apk on your SD Card.

3. Wallpapers
    Sometimes applying a high-resolution wallpaper lags the phone. You can change it to lower one or compress it with 3rd party apps.

4. Phh Treble Settings
    Since GApps on Android 11 is really annoying, you might need to keep the Phh Treble Settings App installed on your phone to securize the system.

5. Navigation Bar
    Some GSI Provider broke the Back, Home, and Recent Apps keys. That is why i keep the Navigation Bar turned on. if the GSI have Back, Home, and Recent Apps keys working then you can disable navigation bar on Phh Treble Settings. (Settings > Misc Features > Force Navigation Bar disabled)

6. Android itself
    Android 11 GSI is still too early at this time, so it's recommended to stay on Android 10 GSI.

7. Reduce screen delay
    This is the typical problems on SM-G610 when come into AOSP-Based ROMs/GSI, you can reduce it by setting up the "Notifications on lockscreen" to "Don't show any notifications", Setting up fingerprint, and setting up the "lock after screen timeout" to immediately.

8. Spectrum
    If you didn't like my spectrum preset and you want to tune the kernel yourself, you can just delete this file :
    Code:
    /vendor/etc/init/init.spectrumcore.rc

9. OneUI 2 Ports
    Since this is a vendor, you can actually boot any arm32binder64 OneUI 2 Ports shared on this exynos7870 community. Even the ports is not designed for J7 Prime! But, of course, since OneUI 2 is hardcoded to use Camera Provider 3.0 (Q) instead of Camera Provider 2.4 (Pie), camera will be bugged. even if the camera provider is initialized properly.

10. GSI Provider
    Since GSI Provider have their own patches, i will listing some GSI Provider that give us the most stable experience on SM-G610.

Android 10 / Q :

Android 11 / R :

Reserved for Tips posts
    Extra Tools
    There is 2 Extra Tools on T.R.V. you might find it useful.

1. Resolution Changer
    If you are a T.R.R. Gaming user, you might familiar with this tool. This tool can change your device screen resolutions. For example, you can use this tool to crank down your device resolution, from 1080p to 720p. Also don't go crazy with this tool.

Usage :
    Code:
    :/ # res <numbers>
    0 = 360p
    1 = 480p
    2 = 720p
    3 = 1080p
    4 = 1440p
    5 = 2160p

2. Force "user setup = complete"
    This tool will let you to bypass SetupWizard. This tool is useful for some GSI that have broken GApps inside it.

Usage :
    Code:
    :/ # force_setup_complete

Reserved for Extra Tools posts
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone