• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Thermal Problem

Search This thread

Guerre710

Oct 7, 2018
Hi everyone, i have a problem with my z2 play (xt-1710-06) it started when i installed a custom ROM for the first time.

The problem is that when i connect the Charger or the battery moto mod, my phone gets really hot (up to 44°C/111°F) and i'm worried, Even with the stock ROM have the same problem

Anyone has a solution?

Anyone can give me a link of the stock ROM with the first security patch? Idk if this would work, but i have to try everthing,

I noticed that when i connect the Charger, the cpu usage it's nearby to 100%

If u tell me how, i'm Ginna try a custom kernel

Greetings from Argentina :fingers-crossed:

Reactions: ecarbono

sthiag0

Oct 16, 2020
Ressurrecting, but did you manage to find a solution? I'm having the same problem after flashing LineageOS and then flashing the stock ROM back

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everyone, i have a problem with my z2 play (xt-1710-06) it started when i installed a custom ROM for the first time.

The problem is that when i connect the Charger or the battery moto mod, my phone gets really hot (up to 44°C/111°F) and i'm worried, Even with the stock ROM have the same problem

Anyone has a solution?

Anyone can give me a link of the stock ROM with the first security patch? Idk if this would work, but i have to try everthing,

I noticed that when i connect the Charger, the cpu usage it's nearby to 100%

If u tell me how, i'm Ginna try a custom kernel

Greetings from Argentina :fingers-crossed: