Question These apps are not disabled via ADB

Search This thread

furballi

May 26, 2018
I couldn't delete these apps from the T Mobile Samsung A32 using ADB. Please share your experience if you have found ways to stop these apps from running in the background. The T Mobile app pulls about 20MB RAM.

pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.tmobile.echolocate (T Mobile Diagnostic)
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.sec.android.app.datacreate (Automation test)
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.samsung.android.game.gos (game optimization service)
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.sec.android.sdhms (Samsung device health manager)
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.samsung.android.kgclient
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.sec.android.app.secsetupwizard (Samsung setup)
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.sec.android.easymover.agent (Smart Switch)

BTW, there is no bootloader unlock option available, even after the phone is unlocked by evil T Mobile.

TIA,
F

I couldn't delete these apps from the T Mobile Samsung A32 using ADB. Please share your experience if you have found ways to stop these apps from running in the background. The T Mobile app pulls about 20MB RAM.

pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.tmobile.echolocate (T Mobile Diagnostic)
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.sec.android.app.datacreate (Automation test)
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.samsung.android.game.gos (game optimization service)
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.sec.android.sdhms (Samsung device health manager)
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.samsung.android.kgclient
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.sec.android.app.secsetupwizard (Samsung setup)
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.sec.android.easymover.agent (Smart Switch)

BTW, there is no bootloader unlock option available, even after the phone is unlocked by evil T Mobile.

TIA,
F
You can't uninstall those because samsung doesn't want you to. But you can try
Package Disabler Pro, I used it on my A50 running OneUi 2.5 and to disable the evil Game Optimizing Service and it works, its paid but there is ways (can't say how) to get it for free.

furballi

May 26, 2018
You can't uninstall those because samsung doesn't want you to. But you can try
Package Disabler Pro, I used it on my A50 running OneUi 2.5 and to disable the evil Game Optimizing Service and it works, its paid but there is ways (can't say how) to get it for free.
Thanks for the tip. I can live with these apps running in the background since it's not possible at this time to unlock the bootloader.