This is Moto x 2014 battery

Search This thread

Hallaisen

Nov 14, 2012
Hit a new low with a dead battery twice in one day, couldn't help myself from posting. Stay away from this stupid phone. And oh yeah, stock software and never been rooted or anything like that... Bought the phone for the speedy updates (lol?)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-20-23-33-43.png
    Screenshot_2015-06-20-23-33-43.png
    136.4 KB · Views: 1,377

seabass950

Oct 9, 2012
You're an anomaly. I get about 4-5 hours screen time and it lasts me from 7am to about 8-10pm.

Hallaisen

Nov 14, 2012
Don't own a smart watch. I keep Bluetooth on cause my car has Bluetooth. When I took the screenshot it was randomly connected to a bose Bluetooth music player that I had just recently turned on. I attached the screenshot I took of my screen on time. Keep in mind that my second charge didn't bring me to 100 percent so this SOT would be for the whole day...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-20-23-33-50.png
    Screenshot_2015-06-20-23-33-50.png
    102.9 KB · Views: 580
Reactions: ManseEverard

Jack Sparrow xda

Jun 22, 2014
Motorola Atrix 2
Moto X 2014
Don't own a smart watch. I keep Bluetooth on cause my car has Bluetooth. When I took the screenshot it was randomly connected to a bose Bluetooth music player that I had just recently turned on. I attached the screenshot I took of my screen on time. Keep in mind that my second charge didn't bring me to 100 percent so this SOT would be for the whole day...
:eek: Man you need a laptop or desktop which are always connected to power source for such usage in a day if its you regular usage pattern.

I don't get more than 3 hrs on single recharge with everything on except Bluetooth and I don't have complains with the battery because I know others won't do any better than that.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.