This is the BEST NOTE 9 Screen Protector RINGKE DUAL EASY FILM

Search This thread

Limeybastard

Oct 3, 2013
Florida unfortunately.
Just an update the majority of the 4 to 5 tiny bubbles disappeared over night. Just one tiny spec probably really dust left behind now. So all in all 99% success , edges are also immaculate and give most coverage. Product is a win.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Reactions: reV17

harlenm

Feb 8, 2007
I couldn't stand the way this screen protector felt, too rubbery and not smooth like glass is.

I've given up on screen protectors and I'm just gonna be careful with the phone.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

vboyz103

Apr 9, 2006
Bought a 2-pack to try. Messed up on initial one but got it perfectly on 2nd try. This thing is one of the best I've used, the screen clarity is superb as well as how it felt with touch. It felt like you are touching the original glass.

xtc_24

Jun 25, 2013
Riyadh
Ok first things first...this is hands down the best screen protector I've had on my device! The clarity is superb, fingers glide smoothly on surface, 0 issues with S-pen and unless you look closely you'll never noticed you have a screen protector installed.

Limeybastard

Oct 3, 2013
Florida unfortunately.
Ok first things first...this is hands down the best screen protector I've had on my device! The clarity is superb, fingers glide smoothly on surface, 0 issues with S-pen and unless you look closely you'll never noticed you have a screen protector installed.
Definitely my favourite so far. Did the wife's note 9 hers came out 100% perfectly. Even though there was 3 air bubbles during first 24 hours. Mine has one dust or adhesive defect near center. Generally pleased.

MrPhilo

Dec 12, 2010
Sheffield
Definitely my favourite so far. Did the wife's note 9 hers came out 100% perfectly. Even though there was 3 air bubbles during first 24 hours. Mine has one dust or adhesive defect near center. Generally pleased.

Did you get it from Amazon UK? Theres 3 negative reviews but the US counterpart is opposite lol in review score.

Also anyone whose used alinsea tempered glass or white dome, how does it compare? I have the alinsea on atm but its collecting dust on the sides so might switch to this, but touch is quite important for me, especially that I use my Note 9 to draw as well..

Limeybastard

Oct 3, 2013
Florida unfortunately.
Did you get it from Amazon UK? Theres 3 negative reviews but the US counterpart is opposite lol in review score.

Also anyone whose used alinsea tempered glass or white dome, how does it compare? I have the alinsea on atm but its collecting dust on the sides so might switch to this, but touch is quite important for me, especially that I use my Note 9 to draw as well..
Amazon USA website I bought it from.

Reactions: MrPhilo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My V20 is 2 years old and never had a screen protector. It always lived in my pockets and has fallen in crevices in the car where I had to pull it out, likely roughing up the screen.

The outcome? Micro scratches you can see with the screen off under light. Never noticeable in day to day use.

My thought process is I own the phone to enjoy not keep pristine for the next owner. With the deals I find, 2-3 years of usage is perfect for me.

My enjoyment is derived through the process of keeping the device as fresh and new as long as possible. I can't deal with the micro scratches or worn out anodizing or any of it.
    I also feel like I'm at the point where I might just say F-it to using a screen protector. My pockets are dusty as hell though

My V20 is 2 years old and never had a screen protector. It always lived in my pockets and has fallen in crevices in the car where I had to pull it out, likely roughing up the screen.

The outcome? Micro scratches you can see with the screen off under light. Never noticeable in day to day use.

My thought process is I own the phone to enjoy not keep pristine for the next owner. With the deals I find, 2-3 years of usage is perfect for me.
    I've tried multiple brands including whitestone and for cost, ease of install, and coverage the Ringke Dual Easy Film is hands down the best.

It isn't tempered glass but it doesn't have the stickiness like other brands. It feels completely smooth and my pen glides across it just like glass. Also, I haven't had any edge lifting and install was a piece of cake.

At the price for 2 I would have paid double if I knew it was this good.

Here's a video on the install and how it looks at the end. You'll note a very minor bubble on the bottom corner but it disappeared after about 10 minutes after I pushed it down a few more times.
    It gets indentations and is always greasy. Plus it's too big and my regular case pushes up the edges.

I'm very tempted to just not use screen protectors anymore as I'm really tired of the aggravation they cause

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    My enjoyment is derived through the process of keeping the device as fresh and new as long as possible. I can't deal with the micro scratches or worn out anodizing or any of it.

Well I am glad we all have options then. To me that sounds like keeping your car in perfect condition for the next person. Sure I am going to look after my stuff (I have never shattered a screen or broke any of my phones for that matter), but I am not going to worry about micro scratches that you will never seen day to day and have to use a light and look for it with the screen off. You interact with the screen each time you use the phone, I much rather have perfect response and beautiful glass feel than worry about scratches I will never see. I guess I am taking a risk that the screen durability is as good or better than my V20, I think it should be as scratch resistant or even more

I just want to prevent it from shattered

This is a good point. My old phone was the V20 and as it aged I was alittle less careful with it, that thing has a reputation for being rugged. With that said I was pleasantly surprised when I looked at drop tests on this phone. I will be careful and take precautions that seem necessary to me (have a slim to medium sized case).
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone