This way I unbrick MI A3 - NO QFIL

Search This thread

wetito

Dec 12, 2014
reggio emilia
Xiaomi Mi A3
I think is not necessary open the phone... Using miflash with normal usb c cable is more simply and safe. The procedure is: install miflash, install xiaomi ad QUALCOMM driver. Connect phone in edl mode via usb. Now a new vom port will be installed. Refresh button in miflash. Flash the edl rom. Thats all. Open the smartphone not rewuired

Apr 24, 2021
Guys,

I just find out that the procedure in the video is not necessary. You don't need to open your phone. The command "fastboot oem edl" (in fastboot mode) or "adb reboot edl" (in adb mode) put your device in edl mode.
So, you just need use one of this commands, and then flash the file service rom.rar from video (or any other ROM you wanted).

wetito

Dec 12, 2014
reggio emilia
Xiaomi Mi A3
Guys,

I just find out that the procedure in the video is not necessary. You don't need to open your phone. The command "fastboot oem edl" (in fastboot mode) or "adb reboot edl" (in adb mode) put your device in edl mode.
So, you just need use one of this commands, and then flash the file service rom.rar from video (or any other ROM you wanted).
or via miflash...open phone is not safe for all

jokervero

Apr 27, 2012
Guys,

If the phone is totally dead and hard bricked like in my case it will be impossible to boot it in fastboot mode, the only way is the EDL mode and to go in EDL you have just two ways: open the phone or buy an EDL cable.

The_ion08

Dec 23, 2022
That's good but what type of screws are used cause i am sure those aren't star screws

nptrung83

Jan 15, 2023
I uprom miui 12 for mi a3 include twrp, then after install rom miui 12.5 of cc9e (EU recovery), then logo mi forever still go to fastboot but then I open mobile use test point flash ROM miui 12 (clear all and lock) then dead brick, help me, i try flash follow video unbrick but still no ok

jaydx31

Oct 7, 2012
hello guys, my Mia3 is dead suddenly and i want my data. Does this delete all data ?? Coz admin of the post said he was flashing ROM manually while it bricked. Mine is in deadboot.

Top Liked Posts