THL T100S Android 4.2 MTK6592 Octa Core SmartPhone

Search This thread

tirosala

May 19, 2014
You dont need that folder, because if you install new firmware or make reset it have the problem with nvram again and maybe with imei too. So if you want to solve that problems forever go to needrom in thl t100s and see my post "Fix imei nvram forever". That programs in my post writes imeis and wifi mac adress and solves your problem

Aka78

Oct 10, 2007
Saint-Petersburg
You dont need that folder, because if you install new firmware or make reset it have the problem with nvram again and maybe with imei too. So if you want to solve that problems forever go to needrom in thl t100s and see my post "Fix imei nvram forever". That programs in my post writes imeis and wifi mac adress and solves your problem

I dont have problem with IMEI. I have problem with my brain and hands :). I just remove what folder myself, and this folder does not install again after factory reset or firmware reinstall.

Hi Aka78

Here is my T100s wifi folder on the root:
*link what i cant post, because i newbie user*
I'm using KitKat from thlmobilestore.com site, don't know if it's important.

Hope these will do.

Many, MANY thanks.

Last edited:

tirosala

May 19, 2014
Aka78 its dificult to understand what ive said? If you make my tutorial it solves your problem with wifi folder because writes it in the nand memory and if you make reset it works fine and folder doesnt disapear

Aka78

Oct 10, 2007
Saint-Petersburg
>>Step: Start to write Wifi MAC.
Error: Write Wifi MAC fail. Meta Result = 10

May be problem in wrong MAC, because i cant find my MAC for wlan0 adapter and take it from my pc (change one symbol in it). May be anyone know were or in wich file it print?

Last edited:

tirosala

May 19, 2014
You have to write only numbers in mac adress dont use :
If you go to your router settings configuration page (www) you have all devices connected and mac adresses too

Last edited:

Gontrop

Dec 24, 2008
Coimbra
@Aka78 , I used this tutorial to fix my NVRAM mac missing and it worked:
FIX NVRAM

The only problem I had was that the permissions to wifi file should be r--r--r-- and not rw-rw-rw- like they were.

I hope this helps mate!

Reactions: Aka78

Aka78

Oct 10, 2007
Saint-Petersburg
You have to write only numbers in mac adress dont use :
If you go to your router settings configuration page (www) you have all devices connected and mac adresses too

Of course i read dhcp leases log on my router, but time is gone and log was rewrited.

@Aka78 , I used this tutorial to fix my NVRAM mac missing and it worked:
here was link

The only problem I had was that the permissions to wifi file should be r--r--r-- and not rw-rw-rw- like they were.

I hope this helps mate!

Thanks pal, but this tutorial dont help me. May be problem not in nvram?
I will try describe my problem more detailed:

1. Once i try turn on access point in my device.
2. Phone is stuck.
3. Little time has passed.
4. Phone is unstuck.
5. Access point not activated, and wifi button Turning on permanently.
6. In screen "wifi lan selection" I got the inscription "WIFI Turning on" permanrntly.

tirosala

May 19, 2014
Maybe try install firmware 17/01/2014 its official in needrom and see if it solves your problem, install with spflashtool

mincaeuro

Jun 8, 2010
SC
OnePlus 2
BTW right now I'm using Nik Rom Project Kit Kat Service Pack 2.2
- seems stable til now (random reboot once a week).
- GPS works (Nokia's Here Maps)
- dual SIM works
- 3g works
- BT with car radio and head set works.
- Wifi also, maybe the range is a bit lower, but sitll works.
- up time cca 2 days. (heavy usage, but not playing games)

link: dopice.sk/cfp

one point: after installing the default language is Russian and Luncher is Nova, but this can be changed

Last edited:

Algar23

Apr 11, 2014
Has anyone managed to do a succesful factory reset?
I already managed to make my first t100s unusable because of doing a factory reset. Now a second one!

tirosala

May 19, 2014
If you make factory reset with stock recovery, you probably deleted system. You have to install firmware with spflashtools, install stock rom. You can find it in needrom

obo657

Mar 17, 2015
Really bad customer service

THL has the worst customer service service ever!!! I had bought a THL T100s last April from thlmobilestore and after a while the front camera was broken, so i had to contact with THL. They told me to send my phone back to China so to fix it. I sent it at 9th of November and they had it there till December when they asked me to pay 16 dollars extra so to fix it. When it was fixed (first days of February) they sent it back to Greece but they put something wrong at the address and the phone came to Greece, the Greek postal saw the wrong address and they sent it back to China. At this period of 4 months they didn't reply to all my messages so for a little while i didn't know where exactly my phone was. I have this phone for almost one year and i have it in my hand only for 6 months. The other 5 months is in China or somewhere else in the world but it is not where it should be. So to sum up my mobile phone is not in my hands from November and we have 14th March today. I am really disappointed with my purchase, because the THL T100s is a really nice smartphone, but if you ask me i would suggest to noone of you to buy a THL because of the customer service. Buy a phone from your country. Thanks THL.

mincaeuro

Jun 8, 2010
SC
OnePlus 2
Hi all,

did someone try to install pure/vanlia cyanogen from their site? currently our device is not supported...

link:
goo.gl/F1c1XA

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 5186178
    Dial number: *#15963#* to enter engineer mode. (Warning: Do not project model parameter adjustment disorder). Choose “Audio”, “Normal Mode”, change the type to Sph, Figures adjusted to 160 maximum, after the point Set point ok to save, final turn the Level to Level 5, click OK and restart the phone. (If the speaker can bear, can to try turn the Level 6).

Don't work for me that code...

The right code for THL T100S is *#35789#*
    I have used his Nexus ROM, and right now Im on his stock xposed rom. The ROMS themselves do provide xposed support, but if you activate a module, the phone can become a bit unstable. The roms are great work and tigerishpaw is active on the rom threads, you can even see some of my posts there.
    Can i use mini usb port with MHL device to connect my T100s with my HDTV ? (Micro USB MHL to HDMI HDTV Cable Adapter)

No. THL T100S dont have MHL. But you can connect over wifi.

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

The problem with the THL T100S gps has never been the lock time, since ive had lock times of undr 10seconds. The problem is that the gps accuracy is ****ing poor. Because it has no antenna.

What the pdf is telling you is how to make an antenna for the gps chip, since it doesnt have one or its very crappy as we all know.

Let us know when you get reply to your question "magnetic sensor incorrect software coding"

;)
    I managed to sell my phone on ebay - so if finally made me happy;)

I can sincerely recommend everyone to drop this engineering joke and go for Xperia Z or Z1 for slightly more money. It will run circles around this junk and put back a smile on your face. It's even better to take a second hand experia in good shape, rather than new chinese device.

- no reboots
    - impeccable GPS and compass performance
    - amazing audio quality
    - rock stable and clear BT audio connection
    - fantastic camera (Z1)
    - UI fast and smooth as butter
    - great design
    - great sw support
    - LTE and no compromising with band freqs
    - fully loaded with quality sensors
    - outstanding build quality

I must admit T100S has a fantastic screen, better even than any xperia or any other phone I have seen, but that's it.

For those who decide to stick with T100s - I wish you the best of luck. Over and out.
    Will do my friend.
    I just hope they confirm it really is a software issue and nothing more.

Sent from my thl T100S using XDA Free mobile app