[THM] DJC & BobsBBQ "Touch of Glass" Sense 2.5/CHTS Layout-Theme Switching by osiedac

Search This thread

Giraff

yes mate i can help you,i have work 16 hours today so im very tired now,i hope you can wait till tomorrow mate,you have given assistance for touch of glass so yes im gonna help you ;)

Thanks.

also i have seen that touch of glass dialer as been downloaded 26431 times today,im very happy!!!!

i think about ,when i get my hd2 and next year when i buy my hd7 i will send my hd2 to somebody that have support me but it's just an idea today i have to see how i can do this... ;)

im crazy?yes maybe but i really want to do this im serious.

Thank you for your answer,DJC.I'm patiently waiting for the bubble flag:D

rossdonn

Jun 3, 2010
Quezon City
Nice theme

hi DJC very nice theme but i cant install it to my phone every time i install it there's nothing happen i mean it does not work on my phone is there any solution on that?thank you in advance.

Manila version 2.5.19211619.0
ROM version 1.66.415.4 (76641) WWE
Radio version 2.07.51.22_2

bolero

Nov 6, 2009
Apeldoorn
Originally Posted by bolero
maby you can make the grey bubbles in the agenda blue.
You overlook them now easy

Originally Posted by djcedric
yes i can do it for you if you want,this weekend

DJC are there already blue bubbles for the agenda?
Just flashed the latest Energy.Leo.23148.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Touch.Of.Glass.Nov.24, would be nice to adjust this rom.

HawkEye583

Jun 4, 2009
Hi DJCedric
May I have request for you?
Can you make those folders in Touch of Glass style?
Screen03.jpg

Big thanks for your work.

djcedric

Feb 23, 2008
geraardsbergen
Hi DJCedric
May I have request for you?
Can you make those folders in Touch of Glass style?
View attachment 452062

Big thanks for your work.

guys im very sorry but i don't have free time at the moment till friday,im working with opera ,when opera is open it's like im online but im not,my childrens are online when im working....im home about 15 min now!i have to work many hours for the moment so please be patient im back soon ,oh yes with my second hd2!!!woohoo ;)

so i will continue and help further everyone then.....

thanks for the guys that are keeping this thread alive,also to help each other.im gooing to sleep now,only 5 hours to sleep and go back to work :(

Thanks to all of you :)

HawkEye583

Jun 4, 2009
guys im very sorry but i don't have free time at the moment till friday,im working with opera ,when opera is open it's like im online but im not,my childrens are online when im working....im home about 15 min now!i have to work many hours for the moment so please be patient im back soon ,oh yes with my second hd2!!!woohoo ;)

so i will continue and help further everyone then.....

thanks for the guys that are keeping this thread alive,also to help each other.im gooing to sleep now,only 5 hours to sleep and go back to work :(

Thanks to all of you :)
Thanks DJC, no need to rush. I'll wait.

thesilentnight

Mar 13, 2008
Quick Question

Thanks to DJ @ Bob for all of the hard work they do.
I just flashed to NRG's latest ROM and the 5 line RSS reader cab installs, but instead of the feeds scrolling, the RSS Reader simply reads Launch RSS Reader. Any hints or suggestions to this?

Thanks in advance.

SDA1979

Dec 15, 2004
rss addon

hi there,

first of all....

im very impressed about this good looking and very stable and less powercomsumpting rom.

hope this will be my last rom i will try...

non the less, there is a little problem regarding the rss widget, which does not work.

i have installed and activated it but it does not show anything.

did i forgot to do something??

thank you in advance
best regards

djcedric

Feb 23, 2008
geraardsbergen
Thanks to DJ @ Bob for all of the hard work they do.
I just flashed to NRG's latest ROM and the 5 line RSS reader cab installs, but instead of the feeds scrolling, the RSS Reader simply reads Launch RSS Reader. Any hints or suggestions to this?

Thanks in advance.

hi there,

first of all....

im very impressed about this good looking and very stable and less powercomsumpting rom.

hope this will be my last rom i will try...

non the less, there is a little problem regarding the rss widget, which does not work.

i have installed and activated it but it does not show anything.

did i forgot to do something??

thank you in advance
best regards

Im downloading the latest rom from nrgz now and will test the rss widget,i report soon :)

but guys you have installed first the widget himself then the skin?not the skin alone because it will not work with only the skin installed!

ajacinth

Dec 21, 2009
Uninstalling portrait keyboard problem.

I really like the look of the portrait keyboard, but after installing it didn't quite fit my diamond touch layout, and the original spacebar shows over the portrait.

I uninstalled the cab and did a reset, but low and behold the portrait keyboard was still there. Tried other methods to remove the overlay. I tried reinstalling the origianl EzInput layout, looking through the registry, even installed other ROM packs, to no evail.

Any help or insight would be much appreciated.

Top Liked Posts