* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
* You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.
"This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions, and proper bug reports are important to us but don't be disrespectful to anyone here. Your suggestions and proper bug reports will be taken into consideration.."
Project Elixir is another aftermarket AOSP ROM which basically offers minimal UI enhancement & close to Stock Android ROM with great performance, security and stability. Most of the OEMs' these days will provide slow and untimely updates, but we don't do that here. We closely follow Google to bring the latest updates to our users, and even prolong support for devices that have been declared obsolete by OEMs. Our ROMs' source code is open-source, secure, stable, and outstanding. Your experience while using Project Elixir will be butter smooth without compromising the quality of the Android experience. In short, it's perfectly balanced between Great Performance, Security, stability, minimal UI & awesome features including pixel goodies So do not hesitate anymore, join us now and start enjoying the beauty of stock Android. Download and enjoy Project Elixir on your respective devices!
- Saurav - Founder & lead Developer
- Smokey - Core Developer & Support Team
- Sarthak - Developer & Project Coordinator
- Abhishek - Developer & Support Team
- And Also Our Hardworking Maintainers
NOTE: As we keep updating source so its hard to keep threads updated everytime everywhere so kindly visit our elegram group for latest changes and screenshots.
// Features of Initial Android 12 Build and will be updated on every release //
- Pure Pixel Goodies
- 3 finger Screenshot
- Monet Theme
- Themed Icons
- Double tap to sleep on statusbar
- Double tap to sleep on lockscreen
- Powermenu: advanced reboot toggle - android 12
- Add button to AppErrorDialog to upload crash information to katbin
- SystemUI: Add dual-tone light and dark themes for QS
- Unlimited Upload in Google Photos
- Most of the a12 Stuff
- Allow user to add/remove QS with one click
- Add option to scramble pin layout when unlocking
- Add switch for linked ring and media notification volumes
- Enabled charging ripple effect
- Bluetooth battery level when available
NOTE: Please keep in mind that these are Gapps Builds and there is no vanilla build of this rom available.
NOTE: It is STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing and please avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup (or with any backup/restore app) as this can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug, restoring regular apps is fine. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience any strange behavior.
CLEAN FLASH (Moving From A11 to A12)
- Download the latest build
- Take a backup for safe side
- Boot to Recovery
- Format Data by typing yes
- Flash the latest build
Wifi | RIL | Mobile data | GPS | Camera
Flashlight | Camcorder | Bluetooth | Fingerprint reader | Lights | Sound | vibration
What doesn't work? or Any Bug ?
You tell me!
BUG REPORT !!
As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat and please inform us via Telegram or XDA. for more READ THIS
As you know build is free but building ROM needs a server. And Maintaining source and device stuff needs a server and it's pretty expensive for a student. It will be really helpful and appreciated if you donate or contribute to us. Also if you have any queries related to donation you can freely message -> Saurav (Founder & lead Dev)
Came to talk about that.
I think I have gained like 25-30% of battery life using this, it's really amazing on a 2.5 years old phone.
I read that there has been work on improving battery life on Android 12. So this just being a12 could be the reason alone for that.
But anyway, nice work and nice ROM, again !
I really like this ROM. It's nice and smooth, looks great, pretty responsive.
However, out of the blue, the system UI started dying whenever wired headphones are connected, and will not come back while they are plugged in. Once I unplug them, the UI starts back up on its own and the lockscreen appears again.
Looking around, somebody said that this was caused on a different device by an overlay not supported by SystemUI. I remember disabling (or trying to) the option for speaking to Google Assistant (even though it's not supposed to be on) with wired headphones, don't know if that's at all related.
In the meantime, I can only guess that this could be fixed with a data wipe, but I haven't even had the ROM installed for 24 hours and that is frustrating.
I captured a logcat through the terminal, I hope it's useful.
Edit: I can't see if the file is actually attaching, please tell me if you can see it.