• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Didgeridoohan

Senior Moderator / Dev Committee / Dev Relations
Staff member
May 31, 2012
Gothenburg
Google Nexus 4
Nexus 6
Last edited:

abacate123

Feb 22, 2015
This is real nice fellow, thanks!

Here's my little contribution, if useful for someone out there, a working fingerprint for the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime (tested by myself on variant SM-G530H only with AospExtended 4.6):

Code:
samsung/fortuna3gdtvvj/fortuna3gdtv:5.0.2/LRX22G/G530BTVJU1BPH4:user/release-keys

Cheers.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180321-212919.png
    Screenshot_20180321-212919.png
    45 KB · Views: 3,866
Last edited:
Reactions: Didgeridoohan

moonranger98

Jan 22, 2018
Now you provide an excessive amount of details as to what you've done and what isn't working. The logs written about in the OP are also a good idea to provide...
I installed the 1.1 version from magisk manager. And after reboot it's still showing CTS profile false .
Currently I am using resurrection remix 7.1.2 on Lenovo k6 power.
Anything else??

Attachments

• install_log_20180326_194021.log
    1.3 KB · Views: 25

abacate123

Feb 22, 2015
I installed the 1.1 version from magisk manager. And after reboot it's still showing CTS profile false .
Currently I am using resurrection remix 7.1.2 on Lenovo k6 power.
Anything else??

This module should not fix cts by itself, it's a tool for you to fix it yourself by changing your build fingerprint to a certified one through the terminal commands (read the OP again).

Have you applied any certified fingerprint yet? If not, download the stock rom for your device, open it and open the build.prop file, find the "ro.build.fingerprint=" line, then copy and paste its content here or manually apply it through the terminal commands.

Reactions: Didgeridoohan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This used to be the support thread for the MagiskHide Props Config module. It isn't any longer...

Because of reasons, the support thread has moved here:
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/magisk/module-magiskhide-props-config-t3789228

If you came here following a link, please ask the link provider to update said link.
    Update

Ok. Finally had some time to properly sit down and test a couple of new features.

The big ones in this release are the ability to set custom props and a function to apply settings with a configuration file. The second one could have an impact if you want to use Magisk to make a custom ROM pass Play Store certification out of the box.

The fingerprints list has also grown quite a lot. Currently there are 37 certified fingerprints on there, and they've all been tested to work on at least one device. Therefore I've also changed the fingerprints list so that they're all grouped by manufacturer for easier access.

Make sure to read through the documentation if you have any questions.

Changelog
    v2.0.0
    • Added a function for setting your own custom prop values.
    • Added a function for setting values by configuration file. Useful if you want to make a ROM pass the ctsProfile check out of the box.
    • Added a function for resetting the module by placing a specific file in /cache. Useful if a custom prop is causing issues.
    • Added a function to set options for the props script. See the documentation for details.
    • Added command option to not check online for new fingerprints list at start. Run `props` with the -h option for details.
    • Restructured the fingerprints list menu. Sorted by manufacturer for easier access.
    • New and updated fingerprints (lots), list v6. Thank you @uodii, @jackebuehner, @lvbaal, @thorin0815, @shaDNfro, @Wolfcity, @atarek, @musiXelect, @Zincoshine, @turbolukex5, @orjanraberg, @NIKKISLAYER7, @rufk, @nalajcie, @spoof123, @MeNoNoob, @Felix Siahaan, @jhobc
    • Minor fixes and improvements.
    Maintenance update

Pushed a small update a few hours ago, with a couple of new fingerprints, bug fixes and new features.

Having issues updating the OP at the moment, so no changelog or zip file available there. Best to download from the Magisk Manager anyway. OP will be updated when the technical issues have been solved.

Changelog:
    v2.1.0
    • "Improved hiding" will now also mask the device fingerprint in build.prop. Please reapply the option to set.
    • Fixed colour code issues if running the script with ADB Shell. Huge shout-out to @veez21.
    • Fixed typo in A/B device detection. Thank you to @JayminSuthar.
    • New fingerprints (Samsung Galaxy S4 and Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact), list v8. Thank you @traketto.
    • Minor fixes and improvements.
    Fixes and optimisations

Fixed a few things. Optimised a few things. And so forth...

Because of the continuing technical issues with the OP of this thread (constant "502 Bad Gateway" when trying to edit), I'll update the info and files there when I get an opportunity (beginning to lean towards just ditching this thread and creating a new one). Meanwhile, here's the changelog for this release:

v2.1.4
    • Fixed improved hiding.
    • Fixed using the configuration file on a clean install.
    • Fixed a fault in the AE-35 Unit.
    • Improved logging.
    • A bunch of optimisations that will probably break stuff.
    Maintenance update.

v1.2.1
    • Fixed logic for checking the original prop values. Thank you @abacate123.
    • New fingerprints (Xiaomi Mi 5, ZTE Axon 7), list v4. Thank you @0ther and @-Duir-.
    • Minor fixes.

Install from the Manager or download from the OP.