[Thread moved to new location...]

Search This thread

hanackin

Apr 6, 2008
toulouse
WAHOO !!!! THIS IS REALLY AN AWESOME APP !!!!!

It works perfectly on my HD and it really does what it says :cool:

there is just a display problem on the config menu :

then I have a little suggestion :

It would be better to have two different icons for the config tool and the app, because it is a little confusing :cool:

Many thanks for sharing !!!!

ronenpg

May 25, 2008
Lala Land
www.htcaddicts.com
WAHOO !!!! THIS IS REALLY AN AWESOME APP !!!!!

It works perfectly on my HD and it really does what it says :cool:

there is just a display problem on the config menu :

then I have a little suggestion :

It would be better to have two different icons for the config tool and the app, because it is a little confusing :cool:

Many thanks for sharing !!!!

No problem i will do it but for now it's recommended to select the shortcut: "cleanRAM" to be shortcut icon in your Start Menu (Settings -> Menus).

I saw your screen shot and im sorry about the bad graphics on your HD device it's because the different resolution and I don't have this device to fix this issue. but why you need it anyway (this app)? you don't have enough RAM memory on your HD for ignore this memory leak problem?

hanackin

Apr 6, 2008
toulouse
In theory yes...:(

But I'm using the last Dutty's ROM with the new manila and even if it is awesome, one of its major issue is that the RAM is consumed really fast on this ROM! When I restart my phone my RAM is about 45 - 50% and at the and of the day it is about 60% and sometimes more !!!!

So your app is really what I needed :cool:

And don't worry for the icons, it is not a big deal.... but fix it would make it perfect :cool:

birdcut

Nov 27, 2008
Nice try ! But it seems like the activesync will automatically start when the cleaning process is done. I hope you'll fix it in the next release.

muhlatte

Jul 15, 2008
I have a problem: I have installed the cab, but there are no icons in the programm folder... (installed it twice, both times the same problem). I own a diamond with aztor v8 rom and xbmod hd manilla. Can't find a folder for the programm either:confused:! Installation progress seems to be ok. Help needed, maybe i'm blind :p

OM3G4

Dec 20, 2008
I have a problem: I have installed the cab, but there are no icons in the programm folder...

I have this problem too. I have the Sysius R0 ROM.

Solved:

The icons are in "Windows\Start Menu\Programs" Folder. I'm spanish and my start menu folder is "Windows\Menú Inicio".

Thanks for the app.

Last edited:

muhlatte

Jul 15, 2008
problem solved too,thx @OM3G4:
have a german wm, so it should be installed in "Startmenü", but was installed in start menue

by the way: a very nice app! Thank you!

nilsk123

Aug 11, 2008
Limburg
Works great!

Level 1 clean managed to save 1 mb, went from 71 percent to 70 percent.

Level 3 clean pushed it back to 61! cleaned almost 10 mb of memory!

Thanks a lot.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i installed this little app and it works great, shortcuts in the programs folder. Ran option 3 and it cleared 11Mb of ram, 68Mb free. Thanks guys for the great app.:D
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone