Thrive Easy Root

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
I have created a rooting script for Linux and DOS. It simplifies the rooting process of the Thrive. It is for rooting you Thrive if you have updated to 0029. Here are the links to the posts:

Mod Edit: Offsite downloads requiring registration are not permitted. If you wish to mirror the complete thread on XDA, PM me (willverduzco), and I will reopen the thread for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

will_n

Aug 18, 2010
KC
Rooy video for thrive

IM going to make a video for rooting thrive since there is not on out yet!! Im getting it today and will have it rooted tonight Great Work guys you never let me down if there is anything i can do to help let me know THX

F

FdxRider

Thx just purchased mine yesterday still readin as much about rooting it and other things. Be glad to know video is out there as a reference. Thx again

Sent from my PG06100 using XDA Premium App

Last edited:

willverduzco

User Experience Admin
Staff member
Apr 30, 2010
Manassas, VA
Please read the XDA forum rules. Thread closed.

11. Don’t post with the intention of selling something.
Don’t use XDA to advertise your product or service. Proprietors of for-pay products or services, may use XDA to get feedback, provide beta access, or a free version of their product for XDA users and offer support, but not to post with the intention of selling. This includes promoting sites similar/substantially similar to XDA-Developers.com.
Do not post press releases, announcements, links to trial software, or commercial services. unless you’re posting an exclusive release for XDA-Developers.com.
Encouraging members to participate in forum activities on other phone related sites is prohibited.
Off-site downloads are permitted if the site is non-commercial and does not require registration.
Off-site downloads from sites requiring registration are NOT encouraged but may be permitted if the following conditions are met:
A) the site belongs to a member of XDA-Developers with at least 1500 posts and 2 years membership who actively maintains XDA-Developers' support thread(s) / posts, related to the download,
B) the site is a relatively small personal website without commercial advertising/links (i.e. not a competitor forum-based site with purposes and aims similar to those of XDA-Developers.com.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have created a rooting script for Linux and DOS. It simplifies the rooting process of the Thrive. It is for rooting you Thrive if you have updated to 0029. Here are the links to the posts:

Mod Edit: Offsite downloads requiring registration are not permitted. If you wish to mirror the complete thread on XDA, PM me (willverduzco), and I will reopen the thread for you.
    IM going to make a video for rooting thrive since there is not on out yet!! Im getting it today and will have it rooted tonight Great Work guys you never let me down if there is anything i can do to help let me know THX

Great. Post it and I can link it onto the other Forums.