• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Ticking Timer

Search This thread

Taha25

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 31, 2008
I developed very simple application - stop-watch with sound. The application provides sound every second. The application is useful for creating nervous environment for some tasks with time limit :)

Tried on HTC Touch HD and HD2.

Attached Russian version as well (TickTimerRus).

Attachments

• Screen01.jpg
    Screen01.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 336
  • Ticktimer.CAB
    30.1 KB · Views: 792
  • TicktimerRus.CAB
    30.1 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Reactions: tzolosch

BoyBawang2

Nov 25, 2008
Hi!
I like simple timer + stopwatch like this :)
But this type of app would be more useful if their running values are visible at the home-screen so I can easily check their values by just pressing home-key instead of taskmanager.
Another advantage of home-screen plug-in is that I will never forget them running in the background eating battery.

cheers!

Taha25

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 31, 2008
New version

Ok, for you I made special one - but, since home plugins are rarely used with new devices, now the ticktimer status is displayed as taskbar icon. Works well on HTC HD2, not sure about other devices. Also changed the colors to dark.

Hi!
I like simple timer + stopwatch like this :)
But this type of app would be more useful if their running values are visible at the home-screen so I can easily check their values by just pressing home-key instead of taskmanager.
Another advantage of home-screen plug-in is that I will never forget them running in the background eating battery.

cheers!

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 62
  • Screen02.jpg
    Screen02.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 87
  • TickTimer.CAB
    293.5 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I developed very simple application - stop-watch with sound. The application provides sound every second. The application is useful for creating nervous environment for some tasks with time limit :)

Tried on HTC Touch HD and HD2.

Attached Russian version as well (TickTimerRus).
    Tkank you testing.