TicWatch Pro 3 Ultra GPS (Rubyfish) [Complete Stock TWRP Backup]

Search This thread

pruebas123

Jul 22, 2008
Hello. I am trying to upload this ROM to my watch. TWRP installed anda working. I select install -> sideupload. Command adb sideupload TicWatch_Pro_3_Ultra.zip and I get an error message: can not read TicWatch_Pro_3_Ultra.zip :-(

Jun 28, 2022
Hello. I am trying to upload this ROM to my watch. TWRP installed anda working. I select install -> sideupload. Command adb sideupload TicWatch_Pro_3_Ultra.zip and I get an error message: can not read TicWatch_Pro_3_Ultra.zip :-(
Be careful... you need to unzip it and put the folder with the date inside your twrp backup folder. don't flash random stuff to your watch lol

Reactions: nelikp

ssalah82

Sep 3, 2017
Hello all. Is anyone able to provide the stock ROM for the TWP3 Ultra LTE version please?

Thanks ever so much!

pruebas123

Jul 22, 2008
Hello. Has anyone tried to restore this backup with TWRP in TicWatch Pro 3 Ultra , Rubyfish? I, finally, installed TWPR, send backup files to watch (unzip, the PMRB210831003 directory), and restore in TWRP from this folder... but In the last step,after 100%, I get an error message. If I restart the watch it don´t boot to Wear OS and stay in tickwatch logo. The error: "Failed to mount '/system_root' (structure needs cleaning) " .... done

Last edited:

pruebas123

Jul 22, 2008
I can reinstall Ticwatch pro 3 stock ROM with no problems (Zip file or sideload) but no use this backup

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts