TicWatch Pro 3 Ultra GPS (Rubyfish) [Complete Stock TWRP Backup]

Search This thread

pruebas123

Jul 22, 2008
Finally, with a lot of help, I restored the backup but it seems to be the 3 pro GPS (no ultra), It start up as ticwatch pro 3 GPS

Last edited:

nelikp

Oct 25, 2011
lost world
I made this rom base from stock rom from oneos by ( the dev ) ( will update latter )
Hope he will ok if i share my mod from his base

Update it to ticwatch pro 3 ULTRA in device info
And everything will showing ULTRA
and some other tweaks i cant remember

It have 2 builds here

REMOVED

Hope u guys enjoy
And hope oneos will ok
If he not agree please let me know and i will take down this file

If u enjoy and want donate to me a small donation

Paypall to [email protected]
Regards @nelikp

Thank you

Last edited:

BadWolfYe

I made this rom base from stock rom from oneos by ( the dev ) ( will update latter )
Hope he will ok if i share my mod from his base

It have 2 builds here

722 mb rom

633 mb rom

Hope u guys enjoy
And hope oneos will ok

Regards @nelikp

Thank you
Do not install, it's from beluga (oppo) not mobvoi

Reactions: nelikp

nelikp

Oct 25, 2011
lost world
I made this rom base from stock rom from oneos by @BadWolfYe + This twrp backup rom
Hope he will ok if i share my mod from his base And twrp backup from this op thread

It have 2 builds here

V_1.3.5 rom.zip

v_1.3.6 rom.zip

Hope u guys enjoy
And hope oneos will ok

Regards @nelikp

Thank you

bouyhy01

May 4, 2016
bourges
ASUS ROG Phone 5
HELLO
update ; head over the oneos website download the stock rom for the 3 pro then flash it using twrp and then download the 3 pro ultra oem flashable zip and flash it too via twrp then reboot back to twrp and wipe cash data dalvik and go back to fastboot and lock your bootloader and voila you'ill be back at the original firmware of the ultra and you can update the fw too when its realesed, hope this helps everyone having the same issue as us
oem files for the gps and lte versions attached

Attachments

• TWRP-OEM_FOR_TICWATCH_PRO_3_ULTRA(rover).zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 22
  • TWRP-OEM_FOR_TICWATCH_PRO_3_ULTRA_GPS(rubyfish) (1).zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 21
Reactions: enter2explore

ssalah82

Sep 3, 2017
Hey @bouyhy01 - thanks for the above. Really awesome, thanks ever so much.

I wanted to lock my TWP3 Ultra (Rover) bootloader again, but even after first wiping cache, data and dalvik via TWRP, I seem to be running into problems. When I go back to fastboot and lock the bootloader again, when the watch restarts it comes up with a message saying "your device is corrupt. It can't be trusted and will not boot" and so this leaves me with no option but to unlock again.

Also when wiping cache, data and dalvik via TWRP, it seems to complete ok, but nonetheless comes back with a message in the log saying

failed to mount '/dsp' (invalid argument)

any idea what this could refer to please?

Thanks once again

bouyhy01

May 4, 2016
bourges
ASUS ROG Phone 5
Hey @bouyhy01 - thanks for the above. Really awesome, thanks ever so much.

I wanted to lock my TWP3 Ultra (Rover) bootloader again, but even after first wiping cache, data and dalvik via TWRP, I seem to be running into problems. When I go back to fastboot and lock the bootloader again, when the watch restarts it comes up with a message saying "your device is corrupt. It can't be trusted and will not boot" and so this leaves me with no option but to unlock again.

Also when wiping cache, data and dalvik via TWRP, it seems to complete ok, but nonetheless comes back with a message in the log saying

failed to mount '/dsp' (invalid argument)

any idea what this could refer to please?

Thanks once again
Did you followed my instructions ? You hzve yo flash the stock fw and ghen the oem zip file then lock your bl, i had the same issues as yours but after doing that it managed to lock it and recover all the ultra fonctionnalities

ssalah82

Sep 3, 2017
Did you followed my instructions ? You hzve yo flash the stock fw and ghen the oem zip file then lock your bl, i had the same issues as yours but after doing that it managed to lock it and recover all the ultra fonctionnalities
Hi. Yes I did exactly that and I have all functionality back also, it's just that my bootloader remains unlocked. Is your watch the rubyfish or rover version? Mine is the rover. Thanks.

Top Liked Posts