Ticwatch pro 3

Search This thread

Andrew x3

Nov 29, 2013
Pasco Washington
LG Wing
The bootloader is unlocked and I was wondering how I can root. To unlock the bootloader I depinned the cradle that the ticwatch pro(og) comes with so that the cable is bare wire and pogo pins. Then my pc recognized it booted into fastboot then I used fastboot oem unlock. I also was wondering where to get a ruu for this watch or a stock firmware file?

SilverZero

May 18, 2010
Rooting should just be a matter of installing Magisk. I haven't done this with my 3 yet, but I am unlocked just like you are. I just never went beyond that step. My TWP4G was rooted with JanJan's custom ROM, but it's just sitting in the drawer now.

Reactions: Misterjunky

mind-overflow

Sep 8, 2015
Varese
It won't be possible until a custom recovery (such as TWRP) is available for that device. Given that it's very difficult to gain USB access, the community is not very big - however, I'm trying to build TWRP myself. I'm posting updates in this thread.

JedidroidX

Jan 30, 2015

theOriginalSuperl2

May 28, 2016
Melbourne
It won't be possible until a custom recovery (such as TWRP) is available for that device. Given that it's very difficult to gain USB access, the community is not very big - however, I'm trying to build TWRP myself. I'm posting updates in this thread.
I totally missed your post and started a thread of my own: https://xdaforums.com/t/ticwatch-pro-3-development.4312327/
It looks like we have similar goals, and you've already started - great! It's kinda hard to follow your progress in the thread you're posting in, though - would you consider switching to a dedicated thread like this one?

theOriginalSuperl2

May 28, 2016
Melbourne
I have a kernel build that reboots after the splash logo shows for a bit. I suspect Android is trying to start but failing. Is anyone with a good cable able to get a logcat for me?

Boot the kernel with:
Code:
fastboot boot zImage-dtb

(Note: This kernel has experimental su support. Please do not try using it without futher instructions.)

Attachments

• zImage-dtb.zip
    8.7 MB · Views: 29

skyxiaobaibai

Jan 17, 2024
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/health-copilot/id1628248225 Looks like so powerful AI analysis.

截屏2024-01-26 14.03.43.png

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Rooting should just be a matter of installing Magisk. I haven't done this with my 3 yet, but I am unlocked just like you are. I just never went beyond that step. My TWP4G was rooted with JanJan's custom ROM, but it's just sitting in the drawer now.