Tilt2HWKeyboard.cab

Search This thread

kampfer

Feb 26, 2007
Hi all:

Seeking some help regarding the keyboard fix for tilt2. It was working fine for me when I use one of the official EUR 6.5 ROMs. I just flashed to a 6.5 WWE Hong Kong ROM with CHT and the cab is not working. I believe possibly because of the different IME for Chinese or the newer version of the ROM?

Instead of a cab is there some keys I can change/add to registry to fix that problem? It's driving me crazy not able to type properly...

Thanks in advance!!

kampfer

Feb 26, 2007
I eneded up using the hwkeyboard cab to get the right FN and shift key....then I added takrim's keyboard control and reassigned all the keys to the correct place. Here's the XML file you can load to get all the keys...unzip and open keyboard config -> load -> and choose the xml file.

Attachments

• KeyboardConfig.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 172

willthomason

May 5, 2009
thanks for the xml, im having an issue with my numbers and symbols not working and this one seemed to remap it correctly when i put it into the keyboard config. However, the OK button is the FN button, and the FN button is caps lock, and im not sure what the capslock/shift button does (but it doesn't do anything when i press it)! :p. Is there a way to swap them in the config? i tried to do it myself but could only find how to create a rule and i dont think thats correct. Thanks!

kampfer

Feb 26, 2007
install Toleraen's Tilt2KWKeyboard cab....for my initial testing it fix the FN and shift key but nothing else...

so now I have both the hwkeyboard cab installed - to fix FN and shift. Then use keyboard config + my XML for the rest.

Give it a try

kampfer

Feb 26, 2007
Again. All the stuff you need.

Attachments

• Tilt2HWKeyboard.cab
    2.2 KB · Views: 507
  • RhodiumKbdControl_GSM_1.3.2.zip
    130.5 KB · Views: 257
  • KeyboardConfig.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 224

drwalt

Aug 2, 2010
I have downloaded these three files, but I do not know how to load them into my Tilt2. They don't unzip to .cab files. Could anyone help me with some instructions here?

Thanks in advance

sleurhut

Feb 26, 2007
Leiden
RQDHD2 cab

Iam now using this fix and it worked for me and i can still sync with outlook

When i use HW keybord SIP keybord wil also hide

ng_gt

Apr 29, 2009
I got to modify your 'Keyboardconfig.xml" one-by-one as it is not working for mine. This may due to different ROM version. Anyway, attached my copy of .xml file & I'm using WME version of ROM. Hope this help those having same problem. :)

Attachments

• KeyboardConfig.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 27