Tinted status bar & gravity box conflicting with each other

krittin98

Dec 23, 2012
theteamk.x10.mx
In order to get a transparent status bar on my launcher home screen, Iam using Gravitybox. But, I am also using Tinted Status Bar module. It appears that both of them are conflicting with each other. When both of them are used together, I am getting a black status bar. When I disable the Tinted Status Bar module, I am getting a transparent status bar on my launcher home screen. Is there a way with which I can use both the modules together?

Susan Dahal

Oct 2, 2014
In order to get a transparent status bar on my launcher home screen, Iam using Gravitybox. But, I am also using Tinted Status Bar module. It appears that both of them are conflicting with each other. When both of them are used together, I am getting a black status bar. When I disable the Tinted Status Bar module, I am getting a transparent status bar on my launcher home screen. Is there a way with which I can use both the modules together?
Make the teansparency 0 in gravity box then try to activate timted statusbar module

Susan Dahal

Oct 2, 2014
@Susan Dahal bro I did as u said, but it is not working. In my current settings, I have set the launcher's status bar to 00000000 (8 times zero). Can u tell me the settings u are using in Gravitybox and Tinted Status Bar for the launcher?
I leave transparency intact sa it was first then use gradient mode in tinted status bar
Also in default setting set default statusbar colour to 00000000

Thats all