Tips for 32gb WiFi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

bradman117

Jan 20, 2011
Idaho, Rexburg
I have a 32gb WiFi nexus 7, I have been looking threw the different Roms. What's the best ROM for performance( gaming) and good features. What's a good kernel to use also?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

najaboy

May 10, 2010
Melbourne, FL
Threads such as this get locked as soon as the mods get wind of them because there is no such thing as a best rom or kernel. It's like asking someone "what kind of food should be my favorite." No one but yourself can answer that question for you.

Want to know which will be best for you? Head on over to the device forums, read up on some of the offerings, and then take those that pique your interest for a test drive.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Divine_Madcat

Retired Forum Moderator
Sep 9, 2005
USA
Threads such as this get locked as soon as the mods get wind of them because there is no such thing as a best rom or kernel. It's like asking someone "what kind of food should be my favorite." No one but yourself can answer that question for you.

Want to know which will be best for you? Head on over to the device forums, read up on some of the offerings, and then take those that pique your interest for a test drive.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Well, you beat me to it.. Thanks! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.