Tired of accidently pressing keys while in a call ???

Search This thread

c0rp1

Nov 18, 2009
Hi there ... for a while now I`m using Duttys ROMs, but I have a problem with the sensor that turns off the screen during call ... sometimes it doesn`t work properly and I keep pressing screen buttons with my cheek. I remember having an incall slide curtain on 1.43 original ROM that helped for this bug, but it`s never included in any latest ROM ....
So I`m asking for the folowing : is there a way to install just the curtain cover, or change the registry somehow in order to bring back the curtain, or it must be implemented in the ROM itself ?
Here`s a screenshot of what I mean ....

P.S. Thanks to anybody that can help me !!!

Attachments

• Screen02.jpg
    Screen02.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 95

ephestione

Mar 23, 2008
Rome
www.ephestione.it
making the curtain show or not is an option that you can set, and heck knows if I can remember where!
I actually want to have all those buttons always accessible (that is, I disabled the curtain) because I've never had problems with proximity on my ear and accessing all the options immediately is easier, but I uderstand it's not the same with everyone.

c0rp1

Nov 18, 2009
It depends on the Rom you`re using ... when there is a ROM with curtain Enabled by default , there are programs like BSB Tweaks that can remove the curtain ... but where the curtain is not presented at all, there is no way to enable it .... that`s what I`m asking ... isnt there a way to just flash the phone canvas, or a .cab or something to bring back the curtain on cooked ROMs ?

ephestione

Mar 23, 2008
Rome
www.ephestione.it
It depends on the Rom you`re using ... when there is a ROM with curtain Enabled by default , there are programs like BSB Tweaks that can remove the curtain ... but where the curtain is not presented at all, there is no way to enable it .... that`s what I`m asking ... isnt there a way to just flash the phone canvas, or a .cab or something to bring back the curtain on cooked ROMs ?

ouch right... that was the one, I used bsbtweaks to disable the curtain :rolleyes: Sorry I couldn't be of any help

elkalpine

Sep 29, 2008
Grenoble
how reinstalling incall cover slide ?

I'm french and i'm sorry for my awful english...

i've a great netdrg rom (2.5j FRE) on my HD2 but neither bsb tweaks, hd tweak, nor S2U2
however i don't have this so usefull incall cover slide. I searched everywhere to get a cab or files needed to get back it...
if you have any solution, you'll have all my thanks and respect !!!
I already enjoy your next answers !
thanks to all :):)