Titan Custom Rom - Full unlock - Full Nokia Apps - 20thSeptember.

Search This thread

habnzrot

Dec 26, 2010
Glad to see that the Titan development forum particularly this thread is humming and busy:) Big thanks goes to our great developers and rom chefs!:beer: Cheers!
BTW, I'm on v4.1 and its running smoothly for me:D

Tachi91

Oct 15, 2008
Working just fine on my AT&T Titan with radio 17. No issues at all from a day of use.

Besides the icons looking too small... That's just me trying to get use to the overall size difference from 7.5>7.8 lol

Loco5150

Jun 8, 2008
Good to hear that your big problem is gone. Let you don not ever flash Radio 1750, its is not full working with your Titan. Many Titan users out there are getting problem like you and can not flash radio 1750 cussecfully.

Actually 17.XXXX radio is working without problems with other roms. Older roms, but also with other 7.8 roms, but the problem with those was that there is no keyboard for me. However when I got thos Titan I had major problems updating to 17.XXXX radio, so it is possible there is something wrong, and there has to be something different at least because I had these problems with your 17.XXXX version. Today I used the whole day WPV 4.1 rom with 17.XXXX radio, no call drops nothing.

I was thinking about this today, and I dont know but could it be that if there is some minor fault in my device, the problem be caused by you .nbh is including radio. With all other roms basically here radio is flashed separately? Probably not though. Today when I had all these problems I did try tp flash the radio separately also.

marcox92

May 1, 2007
PERPIGNAN
Theme color

even here there is

where do you find the otion ? have nothing in theme screnn settings or theme color settings

---------- Post added at 06:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 AM ----------

the DFT application does not work ? any other way to do a bluetooth file transfer

nhathoa

Dec 5, 2006
where do you find the otion ? have nothing in theme screnn settings or theme color settings

---------- Post added at 06:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 AM ----------

the DFT application does not work ? any other way to do a bluetooth file transfer
first, you have to ON TRUTH that application in root manager, then you can run that application.

link68759

Jun 20, 2010
Razer Phone 2
Sony Xperia 5 II
Accidentally shrunk the Pictures tile; there seems to be no way to make it double wide again :(

How do you make tiles double wide?

Also, you have an old version of nokia camera extras baked in. There's no way to uninstall it and updating doesn't work; you should just have it as a removable app, being too fancy causes problems like this :p

drupad2drupad

Apr 11, 2010
Good 8835 7.8 ROM so far nhathoa. Using the v16 Radio version and looking good.

I sent you a PM and I'm hoping you can help me. I would like to update my custom ROM to 8835 (from AT&T stock). I like to stay as close as possible to the stock ROM and if you could let me know which files/folders I need to cook into my ROM, I would be grateful.

Ryotgz, while you are thinking on updating your current stock, will you please look into a possibility of doing Europe Eternity Stock ROM in unlocked version same as your AT&T one please?

I don't think anyone else is interested in working off the stock ROM apart from you and I've had really stable time with stock unlocked. Most ROMs seem to be based off DFT ROM.

link68759

Jun 20, 2010
Razer Phone 2
Sony Xperia 5 II
Ryotgz, while you are thinking on updating your current stock, will you please look into a possibility of doing Europe Eternity Stock ROM in unlocked version same as your AT&T one please?

I don't think anyone else is interested in working off the stock ROM apart from you and I've had really stable time with stock unlocked. Most ROMs seem to be based off DFT ROM.

seconded. I actually would like the eternity (stock) 7.8 rom w/ full unlock and root manager and bazaar and nothing else; unfortunately unlike winmo6.5, there's not a whole lot wp7 roms can offer that I can't do myself easily, so I too prefer as close as stock as possible, because when I was running stock I could get 4 days out of my battery... Which is something I have never seen since installing hspl :(
I think that mostly has to do with radio rom v17 which is terrible for ATT Titans.

drupad2drupad

Apr 11, 2010
seconded. I actually would like the eternity (stock) 7.8 rom w/ full unlock and root manager and bazaar and nothing else; unfortunately unlike winmo6.5, there's not a whole lot wp7 roms can offer that I can't do myself easily, so I too prefer as close as stock as possible, because when I was running stock I could get 4 days out of my battery... Which is something I have never seen since installing hspl :(
I think that mostly has to do with radio rom v17 which is terrible for ATT Titans.

You'll still need HSPL even if the ROM was stock because it is still a custom ROM.

I don't think battery and HSPL may have much correlation but I do think that ROMs based on stock are more stable and good on battery. Like in WinMo days, we don't see much tweaks on battery side in WP. I remember when we used to literally spend days tweaking registry and settings to keep the battery longer. The longer the battery, more popular the ROMs were.

In AT&T stock's thread, I've left a couple of posts for ROMs and ryotgz might be looking into a mix-match ROM based stock. AT&T TellMe is much accurate than Euro version.

PedrooNL

Nov 15, 2008
Amsterdam
It says 17 languages, but it only has English. Other languages expected?

There are existing 7.8 Roms (for example for the HD2) with all the languages. So it should be possible already.

link68759

Jun 20, 2010
Razer Phone 2
Sony Xperia 5 II
You'll still need HSPL even if the ROM was stock because it is still a custom ROM.

I don't think battery and HSPL may have much correlation but I do think that ROMs based on stock are more stable and good on battery. Like in WinMo days, we don't see much tweaks on battery side in WP. I remember when we used to literally spend days tweaking registry and settings to keep the battery longer. The longer the battery, more popular the ROMs were.

In AT&T stock's thread, I've left a couple of posts for ROMs and ryotgz might be looking into a mix-match ROM based stock. AT&T TellMe is much accurate than Euro version.
I'm aware what HSPL does; I was equating "having HSPL" with "never again having the stock ROM"

Because with HSPL why would I ever go back to an unrootable ROM? :D

malvo26

May 21, 2012
Guayaquil
Great rom. I love it. Looks like a keeper. Works great without problems. Only fallback is camera extras. Market place calls for update and when downloaded it does not install. There is no way of deinstalling the camera extras. Best would be not to include camera extras in the rom and let users simply download what they need as you did with the other Nokia apps. Keep up the great work.:eek:

Loco5150

Jun 8, 2008
Great rom. I love it. Looks like a keeper. Works great without problems. Only fallback is camera extras. Market place calls for update and when downloaded it does not install. There is no way of deinstalling the camera extras. Best would be not to include camera extras in the rom and let users simply download what they need as you did with the other Nokia apps. Keep up the great work.:eek:

You can do it like this: Find any version .xap of the camera extras, use program like xapdeployX, or some other deploy program that has the option "force uninstal if already installed" to deploy to .xap to your Titan. Now the camera extras will be visible on your programs list and you can uninstal like any other program. After you can go to marketplace and download from there...

Loco5150

Jun 8, 2008
Would be better if camera extras were just installed normally from the start.

This is a matter of personal opinion. I for one like them to be at settings rather than taking space at programs. Of course the updating is a problem, but for example now I see so much flashing in the near future that it really isnt an issue, On a thing like this it comes down to the chefs personal preference and I wouldnt complain or demand too much especially if there is a workaround like this here.

Planet X

May 10, 2008
Amersfoort
Thank yoy for making it possible for me too to test a 7.8 ROM. This is the first one that works on my phone as I cannot update my radio somehow !?!.
Is it possible to double the HTC Hub tile? That would be nice. Does somebody know if it is possible to add another display language? I already tried the files from Siant but that doesn't work for me. I get an error message.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    25549438615712479126297.jpg

ROM FEATURE:
    - This Rom base on HSPL (From Cotulla), OSBuilder (From Barin), Full Unlock + IE XapInstaller (From Ultrashot). Big thanks to our developers.
    - Base on 4.06 ship rom.
    - Rom is included radio 1750. Titan 1 users getting trouble flashing radio 1750 can not flash this.
    - Rom is included radio 1623. All Titan 1 users can flash this Rom.
    - OS 7.10.8779.8 is 7.5 Rom. Update 20thSeptember for bug fix can not turn on bluetooth.
    - OS 7.10.8835.35 is 7.8 Rom. Update 20thSeptember for 7.8 beta test.
    - Multilanguage 17 language: WWE, Ελληνικά, Svenska, Português, Norsk, Suomi, Dansk, UK English, Nederlands, Čeština, Русский, Magyar, Español, Français, Deutsch, Italiano, Polski.
    - Applications included in Rom: Connection setup, Sound Enhencer, Attentive phone, Ultrashot Search key, Call Settings, Camera Mode, hearing aids, advance configs, BT File transfer, HTC Hub, device reset, lock screen, touch wake, USB video out, registry editor, GSensor,...
    - Google.com is default in IE searching.
    - Not support for update cab.
    - Replace all HTC Ringtones by Nokia Ringtones.
    - Increase more running background task. The quality of running background tasks depend on your free of RAM.
    - Many good tweak was included.
    - Nokia applications: Counter, camera extra, contact share, network settings, contacts tranfer.

NOTE:
    1. To flash my custom Rom, your HTC Titan has to got HSPL first, HSPL can find HERE.
    2. Battery has to be more than 60%.
    3. Put your Titan in bootloader mode, connect with PC via cable. Flash Rom. Enjoy.

DOWNLOAD:

Titan Rom 8779 Radio 1750 - Release 20th September.

Titan Rom 8835 Radio 1750 - Release 20th September.

Titan Rom 8835 Radio 1623 - Release 20th September.
    Enjoy and have fun.
    nhathoa​

You can do it like this: Find any version .xap of the camera extras, use program like xapdeployX, or some other deploy program that has the option "force uninstal if already installed" to deploy to .xap to your Titan. Now the camera extras will be visible on your programs list and you can uninstal like any other program. After you can go to marketplace and download from there...
    ........... ------
    Kid, what's wrong with you? Did I ever say anything about non-sharing or sharing 7.8? I don't give a $hit either about your rom or about sharing leaked 7.8. You may share whatever you want - I am not interested.

Well if you aren't interested Andrew, then there was no reason whatsoever to comment in the first place was there?
    Just leave him alone, he's doing a lot of people a favour, so bless him. :angel:
    Has anyone gotten GPS issues? My navigation use is and has been spotty, I posted a question in forums

Sent from my Titan Tango Terrific using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

Used it to drive 10 hours and it worked fine.

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

it doesn't support 4G LTE, but it supports AT&Ts "4G" hspa+ 1900 band. Your rom is fantastic with signal strength, but I'm gettng about half the speed on speed tests compared to the stock at&t rom.

Anyone else on at&t notice this?

To further test this. I flashed just the OS partition onto my phone leaving the radio rom the same. Speedtest on this rom 1.75mbps down. On at&t stock rom, 4.5mbps down. Not sure if there are drivers that need to be added for the AT&T "4G" but there is a definite speed difference here.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone