Titan Custom Rom - Full unlock - Full Nokia Apps - 20thSeptember.

Search This thread

drupad2drupad

Apr 11, 2010
Thank yoy for making it possible for me too to test a 7.8 ROM. This is the first one that works on my phone as I cannot update my radio somehow !?!.
Is it possible to double the HTC Hub tile? That would be nice. Does somebody know if it is possible to add another display language? I already tried the files from Siant but that doesn't work for me. I get an error message.

I know this is off-topic for the thread, but I am in the same situation as you with radio.

Could you please give details of what radio are you stuck to? If you can successfully flash only this ROM, then I am assuming you are stuck on radio 17.x.x.x

I am able to flash all radio 17 roms and can't go back to radio 16. One way to test it would be if you can get a RUU for radio 16 stock not .nbh just a RUU. We don't seem to have it on this forum but if you find a similar version as stock tango RUU we have, then chances are you can revert back to radio 16.

Reactions: rylovengeance

Planet X

May 10, 2008
Amersfoort
I know this is off-topic for the thread, but I am in the same situation as you with radio.

Could you please give details of what radio are you stuck to? If you can successfully flash only this ROM, then I am assuming you are stuck on radio 17.x.x.x

I am able to flash all radio 17 roms and can't go back to radio 16. One way to test it would be if you can get a RUU for radio 16 stock not .nbh just a RUU. We don't seem to have it on this forum but if you find a similar version as stock tango RUU we have, then chances are you can revert back to radio 16.
My radio is 16.23 but I am unable to upgrade to 17. Tried 20 times already. With different files I have found in this forum. So this is the only 7.8 ROM which can work with radio 16. Is there any stock RUU available with included radio 17? That should do the trick I guess. Or do you know more? I really would like to have 7.8 ROM with dutch language included.I am happy that this ROM at least have different keyboards.

drupad2drupad

Apr 11, 2010
My radio is 16.23 but I am unable to upgrade to 17. Tried 20 times already. With different files I have found in this forum. So this is the only 7.8 ROM which can work with radio 16. Is there any stock RUU available with included radio 17? That should do the trick I guess. Or do you know more? I really would like to have 7.8 ROM with dutch language included.I am happy that this ROM at least have different keyboards.

Yes there is a stock RUU with radio 17. It's in ETERNITY STOCK ROMS thread.

It's a tango build.

Reactions: Planet X

downloaderintruder

Jul 1, 2008
Ok. I have found your post and the ROM in the shipped ROM thread. But I see it's 4.06. Does this still let me change to HSPL afterwards?

Yup, after installing stock 4.6 you will have to HSPL again to 2.5 (radio 16). Just carefully follow the instructions in the HSPL for 2nd gen devices and you'll be fine.

Now drudrupads problem is that he's stuck in radio 17 but can't go back to 16? As I read in other thread you are unable to run roms after flashing radio 17. That seems a bit odd since flashing a full stock rom should also affect bootloader and radio.

drupad2drupad

Apr 11, 2010
Yup, after installing stock 4.6 you will have to HSPL again to 2.5 (radio 16). Just carefully follow the instructions in the HSPL for 2nd gen devices and you'll be fine.

Now drudrupads problem is that he's stuck in radio 17 but can't go back to 16? As I read in other thread you are unable to run roms after flashing radio 17. That seems a bit odd since flashing a full stock rom should also affect bootloader and radio.

I think after he flashes that RUU, he might be with Radio 17 forever too! It is either that particular RUU or 4.6 - I can't yet figure out.

But until I find a RUU for radio 16, I don't see how I will go back to radio 16. All my attempts to flash stock .nbh image as well as custom .nbh have been unsuccessful with radio 16.

downloaderintruder

Jul 1, 2008
I think after he flashes that RUU, he might be with Radio 17 forever too! It is either that particular RUU or 4.6 - I can't yet figure out.

But until I find a RUU for radio 16, I don't see how I will go back to radio 16. All my attempts to flash stock .nbh image as well as custom .nbh have been unsuccessful with radio 16.

I used that same stock rom tango 4.6, I still went back to 2.5 using the provided ruu in the hspl folder. I've got a European titan btw so everything was flawless. When I tested the TGZ rom I was running radio 16 provided by the hspl folder and couldn't get past HTC logo, then after flashing he radio 17 from the other thread everything went fine. I decided to go back to stock rom again so I tried to OSPL from the hspl wizard but gave me a usbworkhspl error so I directly flashed 2.5 rom and now I'm back to square 1, updated to 4.6 and 8773 via Zune because using the stock 4.6 rom triggers the connection setup by HTC before it shows the start screen.

Have you tried other stock roms btw? 1.9 or 2.4? Can you please clarify if you're getting any errors, or does it get stuck at HTC, when you try to flash stock roms?

Reactions: Planet X

Planet X

May 10, 2008
Amersfoort
I used that same stock rom tango 4.6, I still went back to 2.5 using the provided ruu in the hspl folder. I've got a European titan btw so everything was flawless. When I tested the TGZ rom I was running radio 16 provided by the hspl folder and couldn't get past HTC logo, then after flashing he radio 17 from the other thread everything went fine. I decided to go back to stock rom again so I tried to OSPL from the hspl wizard but gave me a usbworkhspl error so I directly flashed 2.5 rom and now I'm back to square 1, updated to 4.6 and 8773 via Zune because using the stock 4.6 rom triggers the connection setup by HTC before it shows the start screen.

Have you tried other stock roms btw? 1.9 or 2.4? Can you please clarify if you're getting any errors, or does it get stuck at HTC, when you try to flash stock roms?
I don.t get any errors at all. All flashes is working fine. Only my Radio keeps always the same. I already tried the Tango ROM but that won't boot because of the Radio. Really strange. Also SPL and HSPL after Tango ROM works fine. Right now I try Tango ROM again.The Radio has to be updated.

Edit: Finally I fixed my locked Radio problem with your help. Actually Zune did fix it for me. After a lot of updates after the 2.5 release I ended up with radio 17. Thank you all for helping and troubleshoot.

Last edited:

ZetaiZetsubou

Jul 24, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
I don.t get any errors at all. All flashes is working fine. Only my Radio keeps always the same. I already tried the Tango ROM but that won't boot because of the Radio. Really strange. Also SPL and HSPL after Tango ROM works fine. Right now I try Tango ROM again.The Radio has to be updated.

Edit: Finally I fixed my locked Radio problem with your help. Actually Zune did fix it for me. After a lot of updates after the 2.5 release I ended up with radio 17. Thank you all for helping and troubleshoot.

Is it possible you layout the steps for me. I'm in the same boat as you... I got hspl onto the device and am unsure how to procede with the Zune updates to get to radio 17.

Thanks

rylovengeance

Feb 19, 2010
T-mobile sim issues?

I've been trying to make this work with my unlocked AT&T titan. When I try this rom( or any with a v17 Radio) the titan wont see my T-Mobile Sim card. However, when I use my girlfriends at&t sim, the phone works fine. So of course, I drop back to a v16 rom and I'm back with T-Mobile. Any ideas here? This is driving me crazy! I really wanna use this rom!

rylovengeance

Feb 19, 2010

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=26897016&postcount=121

Check out this forum!

keyjey

Oct 7, 2009
Link to download is broken?

8779 radio 1750 - gives this "...Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42000] [1044] Access denied for user 'oldDLM'@'localhost' to database 'c1DLM'' in /var/www/clients/client0/web2/web/download/applications/browser.php:222 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/clients/client0/web2/web/download/applications/browser.php(222): PDO->__construct('mysql:host=loca...', 'oldDLM', 'BvaKxuM7SyW3NM7...') #1 /var/www/clients/client0/web2/web/download/system/application.php(30): browser->viewing() #2 /var/www/clients/client0/web2/web/download/system/mk_space.php(15): Application->load() #3 /var/www/clients/client0/web2/web/download/system/space.php(11): space->makehtml() #4 /var/www/clients/client0/web2/web/download/system/init.php(33): require_once('/var/www/client...') #5 /var/www/clients/client0/web2/web/download/nhathoa/loader/load.php(6): require_once('/var/www/client...') #6 /var/www/clients/client0/web2/web/download/nhathoa/index.php(2): require_once('/var/www/client...') #7 {main} thrown in /var/www/clients/client0/web2/web/download/applications/browser.php on line 222..."

Wevenhuis

Nov 10, 2009
Groningen
Link to download is broken?

8779 radio 1750 - gives this "...Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42000] [1044] Access denied for user 'oldDLM'@'localhost' to database 'c1DLM'' in /var/www/clients/client0/web2/web/download/applications/browser.php:222 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/clients/client0/web2/web/download/applications/browser.php(222): PDO->__construct('mysql:host=loca...', 'oldDLM', 'BvaKxuM7SyW3NM7...') #1 /var/www/clients/client0/web2/web/download/system/application.php(30): browser->viewing() #2 /var/www/clients/client0/web2/web/download/system/mk_space.php(15): Application->load() #3 /var/www/clients/client0/web2/web/download/system/space.php(11): space->makehtml() #4 /var/www/clients/client0/web2/web/download/system/init.php(33): require_once('/var/www/client...') #5 /var/www/clients/client0/web2/web/download/nhathoa/loader/load.php(6): require_once('/var/www/client...') #6 /var/www/clients/client0/web2/web/download/nhathoa/index.php(2): require_once('/var/www/client...') #7 {main} thrown in /var/www/clients/client0/web2/web/download/applications/browser.php on line 222..."

So what are the experiences with this ROM so far. how's the stability. Do all radios work now (including gps and bluetooth and wifi)? How do the nokia apps perform? Any problem with payments in the windows phone store? Any problems with the hardware buttons or camera function? Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    25549438615712479126297.jpg

ROM FEATURE:
    - This Rom base on HSPL (From Cotulla), OSBuilder (From Barin), Full Unlock + IE XapInstaller (From Ultrashot). Big thanks to our developers.
    - Base on 4.06 ship rom.
    - Rom is included radio 1750. Titan 1 users getting trouble flashing radio 1750 can not flash this.
    - Rom is included radio 1623. All Titan 1 users can flash this Rom.
    - OS 7.10.8779.8 is 7.5 Rom. Update 20thSeptember for bug fix can not turn on bluetooth.
    - OS 7.10.8835.35 is 7.8 Rom. Update 20thSeptember for 7.8 beta test.
    - Multilanguage 17 language: WWE, Ελληνικά, Svenska, Português, Norsk, Suomi, Dansk, UK English, Nederlands, Čeština, Русский, Magyar, Español, Français, Deutsch, Italiano, Polski.
    - Applications included in Rom: Connection setup, Sound Enhencer, Attentive phone, Ultrashot Search key, Call Settings, Camera Mode, hearing aids, advance configs, BT File transfer, HTC Hub, device reset, lock screen, touch wake, USB video out, registry editor, GSensor,...
    - Google.com is default in IE searching.
    - Not support for update cab.
    - Replace all HTC Ringtones by Nokia Ringtones.
    - Increase more running background task. The quality of running background tasks depend on your free of RAM.
    - Many good tweak was included.
    - Nokia applications: Counter, camera extra, contact share, network settings, contacts tranfer.

NOTE:
    1. To flash my custom Rom, your HTC Titan has to got HSPL first, HSPL can find HERE.
    2. Battery has to be more than 60%.
    3. Put your Titan in bootloader mode, connect with PC via cable. Flash Rom. Enjoy.

DOWNLOAD:

Titan Rom 8779 Radio 1750 - Release 20th September.

Titan Rom 8835 Radio 1750 - Release 20th September.

Titan Rom 8835 Radio 1623 - Release 20th September.
    Enjoy and have fun.
    nhathoa​
    Great rom. I love it. Looks like a keeper. Works great without problems. Only fallback is camera extras. Market place calls for update and when downloaded it does not install. There is no way of deinstalling the camera extras. Best would be not to include camera extras in the rom and let users simply download what they need as you did with the other Nokia apps. Keep up the great work.:eek:

You can do it like this: Find any version .xap of the camera extras, use program like xapdeployX, or some other deploy program that has the option "force uninstal if already installed" to deploy to .xap to your Titan. Now the camera extras will be visible on your programs list and you can uninstal like any other program. After you can go to marketplace and download from there...
    ........... ------
    Kid, what's wrong with you? Did I ever say anything about non-sharing or sharing 7.8? I don't give a $hit either about your rom or about sharing leaked 7.8. You may share whatever you want - I am not interested.

Well if you aren't interested Andrew, then there was no reason whatsoever to comment in the first place was there?
    Just leave him alone, he's doing a lot of people a favour, so bless him. :angel:
    Has anyone gotten GPS issues? My navigation use is and has been spotty, I posted a question in forums

Sent from my Titan Tango Terrific using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

Used it to drive 10 hours and it worked fine.

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

it doesn't support 4G LTE, but it supports AT&Ts "4G" hspa+ 1900 band. Your rom is fantastic with signal strength, but I'm gettng about half the speed on speed tests compared to the stock at&t rom.

Anyone else on at&t notice this?

To further test this. I flashed just the OS partition onto my phone leaving the radio rom the same. Speedtest on this rom 1.75mbps down. On at&t stock rom, 4.5mbps down. Not sure if there are drivers that need to be added for the AT&T "4G" but there is a definite speed difference here.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone