Titan Custom Rom - Full unlock - Full Nokia Apps - 20thSeptember.

Search This thread

nhathoa

Dec 5, 2006
Man, some of you downloaded my Rom while im uploading, you will get incorrect rom file size.

Now, I present you the 2 file rom for update 20th september. Look at the post 1 for download link.

Btw, this build 8835 is also the beta (Sure that), so will be getting one or more bug, and problem, so let so feedback here.

Last edited:

Ruwin

Jun 14, 2010
Sibiu
I'm currently running the Vietnamese version, 4.1. Does anybody know if there are differences between that rom and this one?

meandu229

Nov 7, 2007
First findings:

-Color of Me-Tile and Music-Tile do not change when changing theme, fixes itself on reboot though.
-Font is different in this ROM, looks to be thinner? Not sure if this is a bug or a feature though.
-When searching for apps in the app list, the info of the search is hidden under the search field.
-No access to Nokia Apps

Will update THIS post with more once I find something :)

the jump list letters dont have a border around them. and threshold was set to 60?
To get nokia apps I used market place config to get the nokia market and then set my oem name to nokia and device to lumia 900 in registry and installed nokia drive and music fine.

Loco5150

Jun 8, 2008
With this rom I have MAJOR connection issues. Connection setup is on a loop on first boot. When exit from that, this rom often loses whole network connection and sim. Also once when I got so far to actually instal apps WeatherMaster claimed the GPS was not on.

I have downloaded twice and flashed about 5 times, no help. It is basically unusable for me. Its a shame because the viatnamese 4.1 version is actually running great but it has no keyboards besides English and Chinese (I dont get whats the reasoning behind removing them, the keyboards cant take space at all)...

Last edited:

rijohann

Sep 18, 2007
STAVANGER
With this rom I have MAJOR connection issues. Connection setup is on a loop on first boot. When exit from that, this rom often loses whole network connection and sim. Also once when I got so far to actually instal apps WeatherMaster claimed the GPS was not on.

I have downloaded twice and flashed about 5 times, no help. It is basically unusable for me. Its a shame because the viatnamese 4.1 version is actually running great but it has no keyboards besides English and Chinese (I dont get whats the reasoning behind removing them, the keyboards cant take space at all)...

+1 lost Sim after Connection setup:(

Loco5150

Jun 8, 2008
Im trying one more time. (Im running REALLY LATE from my whole day because I started to mess around with my phone :laugh:)

This time I skipped whole connection setup from the start and uninstalled the whole app.

nhathoa

Dec 5, 2006
I dont get issue connection setup after 2 days use.

Btw, uploading an option for radio 1623 compatible. and fixed thick font.

Last edited:

Loco5150

Jun 8, 2008
No help... This rom loses sim card constantly for me. I dont know whats going on here. I have no problems like this with any other rom, with 17. and 16. radios.

Petulinek

Feb 20, 2008
Prague
I have no problems with this ROM, everything is working fine. No problems with connection. Only one thing - if i deleted big Pictures Tile, i cannot create new big one. Only little or middle...

Ruwin

Jun 14, 2010
Sibiu
Hey gus, has anyone found a way to make a tile big? When i try to resize a tile, i have only the small andd medium size, including for pictures tile. Any suggestions?

Tommy4u

Jan 23, 2008
Amsterdam
Display language cannot be adjusted

Hi there, have installed your ROM, so far so good, but somehow i cant change the display language.
Your help if you please.
Kind regards Tommy

nhathoa

Dec 5, 2006
Hi there, have installed your ROM, so far so good, but somehow i cant change the display language.
Your help if you please.
Kind regards Tommy
My rom is only with English language, so you could not change the display language.
I have not got all language soure. Maybe a Microsoft developer will public final 7.8 build with full language soure, so we can have the good thing on our HTC titan

Reactions: Budniu

Budniu

Sep 21, 2008
Warsaw
encyklopediawindowsphone.pl
Nhathoa THX for your hard work - your ROM is pretty. One thing - if I add my language via CAB Sender I haven't settings in camera (on other ROM 7.8 with installed Polish language via CAB Sender settings in camera exist) why ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    25549438615712479126297.jpg

ROM FEATURE:
    - This Rom base on HSPL (From Cotulla), OSBuilder (From Barin), Full Unlock + IE XapInstaller (From Ultrashot). Big thanks to our developers.
    - Base on 4.06 ship rom.
    - Rom is included radio 1750. Titan 1 users getting trouble flashing radio 1750 can not flash this.
    - Rom is included radio 1623. All Titan 1 users can flash this Rom.
    - OS 7.10.8779.8 is 7.5 Rom. Update 20thSeptember for bug fix can not turn on bluetooth.
    - OS 7.10.8835.35 is 7.8 Rom. Update 20thSeptember for 7.8 beta test.
    - Multilanguage 17 language: WWE, Ελληνικά, Svenska, Português, Norsk, Suomi, Dansk, UK English, Nederlands, Čeština, Русский, Magyar, Español, Français, Deutsch, Italiano, Polski.
    - Applications included in Rom: Connection setup, Sound Enhencer, Attentive phone, Ultrashot Search key, Call Settings, Camera Mode, hearing aids, advance configs, BT File transfer, HTC Hub, device reset, lock screen, touch wake, USB video out, registry editor, GSensor,...
    - Google.com is default in IE searching.
    - Not support for update cab.
    - Replace all HTC Ringtones by Nokia Ringtones.
    - Increase more running background task. The quality of running background tasks depend on your free of RAM.
    - Many good tweak was included.
    - Nokia applications: Counter, camera extra, contact share, network settings, contacts tranfer.

NOTE:
    1. To flash my custom Rom, your HTC Titan has to got HSPL first, HSPL can find HERE.
    2. Battery has to be more than 60%.
    3. Put your Titan in bootloader mode, connect with PC via cable. Flash Rom. Enjoy.

DOWNLOAD:

Titan Rom 8779 Radio 1750 - Release 20th September.

Titan Rom 8835 Radio 1750 - Release 20th September.

Titan Rom 8835 Radio 1623 - Release 20th September.
    Enjoy and have fun.
    nhathoa​
    Great rom. I love it. Looks like a keeper. Works great without problems. Only fallback is camera extras. Market place calls for update and when downloaded it does not install. There is no way of deinstalling the camera extras. Best would be not to include camera extras in the rom and let users simply download what they need as you did with the other Nokia apps. Keep up the great work.:eek:

You can do it like this: Find any version .xap of the camera extras, use program like xapdeployX, or some other deploy program that has the option "force uninstal if already installed" to deploy to .xap to your Titan. Now the camera extras will be visible on your programs list and you can uninstal like any other program. After you can go to marketplace and download from there...
    ........... ------
    Kid, what's wrong with you? Did I ever say anything about non-sharing or sharing 7.8? I don't give a $hit either about your rom or about sharing leaked 7.8. You may share whatever you want - I am not interested.

Well if you aren't interested Andrew, then there was no reason whatsoever to comment in the first place was there?
    Just leave him alone, he's doing a lot of people a favour, so bless him. :angel:
    Has anyone gotten GPS issues? My navigation use is and has been spotty, I posted a question in forums

Sent from my Titan Tango Terrific using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

Used it to drive 10 hours and it worked fine.

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

it doesn't support 4G LTE, but it supports AT&Ts "4G" hspa+ 1900 band. Your rom is fantastic with signal strength, but I'm gettng about half the speed on speed tests compared to the stock at&t rom.

Anyone else on at&t notice this?

To further test this. I flashed just the OS partition onto my phone leaving the radio rom the same. Speedtest on this rom 1.75mbps down. On at&t stock rom, 4.5mbps down. Not sure if there are drivers that need to be added for the AT&T "4G" but there is a definite speed difference here.