Titan running WP7.8

Search This thread

Ruwin

Jun 14, 2010
Sibiu
Hey, i guess it's time for a change :D

The WP7.8 ROM comes from another website (this one), but make sure you check out this thread; and, if you like what you see, press the Thanks button under nhathoa's name ;)

P.S. I have no credit for porting this ROM or developing anything. I just recorded my Titan and uploaded to Youtube. So make sure you're thanking the right guys!

Last edited:
Reactions: myself11

MykeySoft

Sep 3, 2011
Chandler
Titan 1? or Titan II??

The WP7.8 ROM comes from another website (this one), but make sure you check out this thread; and, if you like what you see, press the Thanks button under nhathoa's name ;)

P.S. I have no credit for porting this ROM or developing anything. I just recorded my Titan and uploaded to Youtube. So make sure you're thanking the right guys!

Hi! I can't tell, did you flash on a Titan I, or a Titan II? Would you mind posting your process how you did it?

Thanks.

Ruwin

Jun 14, 2010
Sibiu
Hi! I can't tell, did you flash on a Titan I, or a Titan II? Would you mind posting your process how you did it?

Thanks.

Hi!

It's a Titan I not II. The flashing procedure is the classical one, just make sure you have HSPL (and of course, unlock) on and you're good to go. Check out the links in the OP for more info and instructions. If you have problems, ask here and i'll answer ;)

For flashing SPL and HSPL i do recommend taking a look on this thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1684912
Next, choose your ROM, you have plenty of 7.8 roms now. :) Good luck!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.