Titanium LTD v1 & v2 ( Titanium Themes WQVGA, QVGA, WVGA, VGA)

Search This thread

MyRho

May 24, 2008
Hamburg
www.petgirls.de
But there IS no weather settings option...

The right softkey: Option
When I tap on it:

24Hr
12Hr
Reload

It's not possible to setup other options or the weather - there's no option for that in the settings window...

leemoss84

Sep 14, 2009
Murfreesboro,TN
But there IS no weather settings option...

The right softkey: Option
When I tap on it:

24Hr
12Hr
Reload

It's not possible to setup other options or the weather - there's no option for that in the settings window...

did you follow the directions exactly in the zip file? cause if you did you should see that option. works on mine. read the directions again and reload.:D

FeLix_TheDaRk

Sep 19, 2009
Hello everyone! beautiful theme, someone I install it on an HTC Touch XL? I imagine the QVGA version works but I want to be sure

downloading and testing thanks!

att.Felix_TheDaRk

ldawg214

Jul 19, 2009
I've taken the weather options out of CDuskClock, it is only there as a sort of navigational panel.

ldawg214

Jul 19, 2009
Hey guys, gonna be away from the pc for awhile but I am using my phone for updates and help with this. How's everyone liking it so far? Any issues?

Kebero

Sep 22, 2008
Awesome, glad you like it. Been coming up with ideas for a v3 but I don't know if I'll just leave it the way it is and start working on something else.

I like it the way it is for the most part. The only changes I'd want to see would be the addition of missed call and voice mail notifications to the home screen.

I also have issues adding contacts to the contacts panel. I get an error message saying that "poutlook.exe" couldn't be opened.

ldawg214

Jul 19, 2009
I get that error to.I was gonna fix it but I ran out of time.That's the one thing that's sucks is that's I was rushed with this. But thanks for the input, I'll look into adding those when I get the chance.

alvinkh

Oct 30, 2009
hmm bro.. everything works fine except i having 2 red cross for my time.. anyway to fix it? love this theme, however my clock not working :(
i'm on winmo 6.5.5 build 23529.5.5.0, omnia 2
i've tried softreset, however it still not working

Attachments

• Screen13.jpg
    Screen13.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

ldawg214

Jul 19, 2009
hmm bro.. everything works fine except i having 2 red cross for my time.. anyway to fix it? love this theme, however my clock not working :(
i'm on winmo 6.5.5 build 23529.5.5.0, omnia 2
i've tried softreset, however it still not working

If you look on your device, look in the program files>CHeroClock>Clock folder and make sure all the images are in there (if the folder is even there all images should be too.) If it's there then make sure you installed the Mortscript file that I included in the zip "First". If you do that then the scripts should be telling the program where to get the images. Report back and let me know if that works.

alvinkh

Oct 30, 2009
If you look on your device, look in the program files>CHeroClock>Clock folder and make sure all the images are in there (if the folder is even there all images should be too.) If it's there then make sure you installed the Mortscript file that I included in the zip "First". If you do that then the scripts should be telling the program where to get the images. Report back and let me know if that works.

thanks bro.. got it fixed.. the folder was there, however empty. just installed the images in and its working now..

anyway, is there anyway to trigger the sms to run as other software instead of windows default sms program?

ldawg214

Jul 19, 2009
thanks bro.. got it fixed.. the folder was there, however empty. just installed the images in and its working now..

anyway, is there anyway to trigger the sms to run as other software instead of windows default sms program?

yeah, first replace the image with one you want and then go to program files>jmlpanex and find the cheroclock.pnx file and edit it . To edit it rename it to xml or something like that and then find the image and change the directory to point to the program you want it to launch. Then just save it as .pnx and put it back in the jmlpanex folder and you should be good to go.

alvinkh

Oct 30, 2009
oh ok.. will try it out later.. wanna put smschat to replace wndows default sms..
thanks a lot bro.. the theme u created is nice :D