Tizen 2 Magnolia on Galaxy S3 RD-PQ Review

Search This thread

msprakashmmc

Dec 6, 2011
Madurai
Congratz Hero... I am using Turkyo CFW v9 for my wave dude.. Really great work man.. But I felt very bad when I read your words'' My final version of cfw'' . Now I feel very happy you ported tizen to Galaxy S3..:) Did you successfully port Tizen to wave dude..?

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Congratz Hero... I am using Turkyo CFW v9 for my wave dude.. Really great work man.. But I felt very bad when I read your words'' My final version of cfw for wave'' . Now I feel very happy by seeing ,you ported tizen to Galaxy S3..:) Did you successfully port Tizen to wave dude..?

frank151995

Mar 22, 2012
Congratz Hero... I am using Turkyo CFW v9 for my wave dude.. Really great work man.. But I felt very bad when I read your words'' My final version of cfw'' . Now I feel very happy you ported tizen to Galaxy S3..:) Did you successfully port Tizen to wave dude..?

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Congratz Hero... I am using Turkyo CFW v9 for my wave dude.. Really great work man.. But I felt very bad when I read your words'' My final version of cfw for wave'' . Now I feel very happy by seeing ,you ported tizen to Galaxy S3..:) Did you successfully port Tizen to wave dude..?

Sorry to say. Actually Tizen to galaxy s3 was done by a Dev. Not "hero".

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone