Question TM N500 bootloader unlock

Search This thread

vasir13

Dec 14, 2013
Sorry if this has been asked a *.* times. Is there a way to unlock the BL (OEM)? I see that there has not been any traction on this subject lately. The guy that used to do it seems to be gone.
Am I missing something?

Thanks,

-V

vasir13

Dec 14, 2013
I needed to let all the updates to complete before running the debloater. Now the OEM unlock can be enabled.

edale1

Sep 5, 2016
You don't need to run the full debloat script, the only command you need to run is:
Code:
adb shell pm uninstall --user 0 com.qualcomm.qti.uim
That will allow you to Enable OEM Unlock. You still need an unlock token from OP to unlock the bootloader itself though.

rinnycoop121

Feb 26, 2010
You don't need to run the full debloat script, the only command you need to run is:
Code:
adb shell pm uninstall --user 0 com.qualcomm.qti.uim
That will allow you to Enable OEM Unlock. You still need an unlock token from OP to unlock the bootloader itself though.
i got a questions, i have my Oneplus Nord N200 and this worked perfectly, would you know if there is a similar way to do this on a Samsung Device?

edale1

Sep 5, 2016
i got a questions, i have my Oneplus Nord N200 and this worked perfectly, would you know if there is a similar way to do this on a Samsung Device?
That was figured out by a user experimenting with the commands in the debloat script to figure out exactly which command from it un-greyed out the 'Enable OEM Unlock' option. You can check this thread to see how that happened:

I have no idea if a similar method exists for other model phones.