• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
Search This thread

neotheone11

Jan 16, 2011
Don't update to the new version with Bootloader V3 because Kernel Source of V2 is released which might be able to be used to unlock the bootloader, and to make custom roms or new TWRP versions

Thanks for the heads up. Quick question. Without root, how would one block Samsung's updates? I disabled automatic updates in Developer Options, however, that does not seem to be enough as the phone still prompts me to install the latest update.

tavella

Oct 24, 2007
Samsung Galaxy A32 5G
Thanks for the heads up. Quick question. Without root, how would one block Samsung's updates? I disabled automatic updates in Developer Options, however, that does not seem to be enough as the phone still prompts me to install the latest update.
I’m not 100% certain, but in Developer Settings, there is an option for ”Auto update system“. Under the option, there is text stating “Apply updates when the phone restarts.” I’m going to guess this is likely the setting you’re looking for.

I still haven’t seen the v3 update on my device. This might have to be enabled before the OTA is pushed out.

Last edited:

neotheone11

Jan 16, 2011
I’m not 100% certain, but in Developer Settings, there is an option for ”Auto update system“. Under the option, there is text stating “Apply updates when the phone restarts.” I’m going to guess this is likely the setting you’re looking for.

I still haven’t seen the v3 update on my device. This might have to be enabled before the OTA is pushed out.

Thank for the suggestion. Yes, that is what I meant when I said that I disabled automatic updates in the Developer Options. One of my Galaxy A32 phones kept pestering me to update despite the fact that I disabled the "automatic update" option so I was wondering if there was a better solution.

Do we know the IP addresses of the update servers? I searched online, but could not find the definitive answer.

financeledger

May 31, 2021

My 2nd A326U is on V3 ( T-mobile ) soon bootloader will be unlocked

scottyrick2

Dec 2, 2020
Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet
Moto E6
Can you take screenshoot?
My Screensho is not working properly right now.

Here are Step-by-step directions to find your bootloader version.

1. open Settings on your phone
2. choose About
3. choose Software Information
4. look at the number under the Build Number section
5. the fifth character from the right is the bootloader version

Let me know if you have problems.

Best,

Reactions: TinCan_n_String

Ryan.XM

May 22, 2014
Subang

2. choose About

Best,
Ok thanks bro,

GalaxyA325G

May 11, 2021
Here's what I did on my T-Mobile A326U Samsung Galaxy A32 5G
1. Open the Android 11 Settings on your phone
2. Choose About phone
3. Choose Software information
4. Look at the number under the Build number section
5. The fifth character from the right is the Bootloader version

Mine is apparently Bootloader version 6.

Attachments

• a326u_build_number.jpg
    a326u_build_number.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 45

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Don't update to the new version with Bootloader V3 because Kernel Source of V2 is released which might be able to be used to unlock the bootloader, and to make custom roms or new TWRP versions
    Can you take screenshoot?

2. choose About

Best,