To all Mods and Admin pls read this (Nokia Forum Req.)

Search This thread

hirenpatelcr

Jul 12, 2010
Anand
HI to all ,
to moderators and admin i wan to request you to add NOKIA's smartphones in this forum.

normally in this forum we included most of smartphones of HTC,SAMSUNG,Motorola,LG etc so why not nokia ?:(:(:(:(
nokia's devices r also widely used devices and there are also few models of nokia is very popular and its also come with excellent technology :):):):):):).

so here i m requesting to give a chance to NOKIA and put some devices like N6,N8,5800,5230,5233 etc.
No doubt that it will take some time for adding all necessary information after creating NOKIA's section but ya it will be nice after few months, i think so. ok thank u for reading this.
:D:D:D:D

DaveShaw

Senior Moderator Emeritus
Dec 4, 2007
Huddersfield
www.taeguk.co.uk
My initial thoughts (the decision lies with the admins) is that the Nokia platform as we know it is dead. The arrangement with Microsoft to put Windows Phone onto new Nokia devices (before the end of the year they say) will ensure future Nokia handsets appear on XDA, but the potential for "development" on the existing Nokia platform is almost zero.

We have a lot of "dead" forums on here, I think it's best we focus on the devices with a future, not ones that will just be collecting dust this time next year.

Thanks,
Dave